PDA

View Full Version : Serious in Detroit

mikey
07-13-2009, 10:07 PM
Had a GREAT time in detroit over the weekend. Thanks to Tony, APBA and DRRA for having the offshore boats there. The fans loved them. I also decided on Friday to wear the Serious Team shirt around the pits for some interviews. Thanks again everyone!!

Boats that were there.....
JD Byrider
PURSUIT Cat
Amsoil
Cleaveland Construction
Cintron Vee had a small spin in the rooster tail corner
Wahoo

Amsoil took home the Silver Cup....Congrats Bob Teague and team for a great race. Dont forget you can watch the race on www.supercatracing.com

Pic 1 Dave Villlwock driver of the Ellstrom Boat

Pic 2 J Michael Kelly driver of the Formula/Gramham Trucking boat

Pic 3 Steve David driver of U1 Oh Boy Oberto

mikey
07-13-2009, 10:10 PM
More Pics

mikey
07-13-2009, 10:14 PM
More to come later have an early flight to Florida.

Chris
07-14-2009, 08:20 AM
That's a damn nice shirt you got there...

Thanks as always for the support and for your friendship!

Ratickle
07-14-2009, 08:23 AM
I wanted to get over there and talk to Steve David, couldn't this weekend.

Really nice shirt......:26: :03: :26:

cigdaze
07-14-2009, 08:29 AM
That's awesome. Looks like a killer event.
:cool:

MarylandMark
07-14-2009, 08:43 AM
Mines dont look like that....

Good job Mikey!!!

glassdave
07-14-2009, 09:45 AM
Mikey thanks for all the help last weekend. Had a great time, its really a lot of fun and a great honor they let us come and participate in this event. The Gold Cup is the oldest active trophy in all of motorsports and this was the 100th running.

SteveDavid
07-15-2009, 12:05 AM
Mikey,
Enjoyed speaking with you. The Offshore folks really added to the overall show. It's wonderful what can happen when we all join together for a common purpose. At Detroit we had Unlimited Hydros, Vintage Hydros and flatbottoms, Rigid inflatables, Offshore, etc. and everyone was treated with respect, everyone had an integral part in the overall production.

Take care Mikey,
Steve David
U-1 Oh Boy Oberto

Wahoo 214
07-15-2009, 11:01 AM
Well said Steve. It was an outstanding event and I hope to a part of it for years to come.

H2O Full Throttle
07-15-2009, 11:32 AM
Good to see you there Mike, that race meeting is always fun but everything is at 100mph :)

Ned

MattBMiller
07-15-2009, 01:39 PM
Mikey,
Enjoyed speaking with you. The Offshore folks really added to the overall show. It's wonderful what can happen when we all join together for a common purpose. At Detroit we had Unlimited Hydros, Vintage Hydros and flatbottoms, Rigid inflatables, Offshore, etc. and everyone was treated with respect, everyone had an integral part in the overall production.

Take care Mikey,
Steve David
U-1 Oh Boy Oberto

Shuld be this way from now on!

mikey
07-15-2009, 05:08 PM
Mikey,

Take care Mikey,
Steve David
U-1 Oh Boy Oberto

It was great to meet you as well Steve. I really enjoy getting to attend this event for the past couple years and I think its a great thing for the sport when everyone comes together. Hope to see you again soon!!!