PDA

View Full Version : SVL Rule change OSS/OPA

TYPHOON
07-09-2009, 11:17 AM
Hot off the conference call last night. It was voted and passed by 100% of the teams that the weight will be 4750 lbs from the 4850 lbs. Also we voted and passed to open up the SVL class for the rest of the year to allow the Vortec motor and other equal 565 HP motors. The base line being the merc. 525 platform. We like to open this up in the effort to increase the boat class to have more racing at the expense of tight spec rules. Over the winter the class will tighten this back up. Bottom line is if you have a single motor canopy boat from a Bat boat to a In Motion boat you are welcome.
And the last rule change is this class will take the total purse money allocated to it and evenly pay each team a tow package check. Trophies will be passed out as usual.
Bring it on is the SVL slogan.
MD

Phantom1
07-09-2009, 11:25 AM
Hot off the conference call last night. It was voted and passed by 100% of the teams that the weight will be 4750 lbs from the 4850 lbs. Also we voted and passed to open up the SVL class for the rest of the year to allow the Vortec motor and other equal 565 HP motors. The base line being the merc. 525 platform. We like to open this up in the effort to increase the boat class to have more racing at the expense of tight spec rules. Over the winter the class will tighten this back up. Bottom line is if you have a single motor canopy boat from a Bat boat to a In Motion boat you are welcome.
And the last rule change is this class will take the total purse money allocated to it and evenly pay each team a tow package check. Trophies will be passed out as usual.
Bring it on is the SVL slogan.
MD

Sounds incredibly fair. We'll see who comes off the sidelines to play.

Ted
07-09-2009, 11:40 AM
Nice job. Great class, great opportunity.

Dunbar 104
07-09-2009, 11:54 AM
So far

Imco
Simple Awesome/ progressive
Typhoon
Under Destruction
Pirate/Bob
Pig Iron

Maybe Wild Card Get your boat together
Adrinaline Rush

Who else

SVL66
07-09-2009, 12:23 PM
someone call up Octane

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Great News

Wazzup Racing
07-09-2009, 01:35 PM
You think those Guys, and gals, are crazy on the water.....You should be on the phone with them. Nice work guys. Smitty

MarylandMark
07-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Going forward, will bat boats be part of the plan?

Great strides and know things take time to work out; just wondering.

I could see myself doing a few rentals if Reindl is still renting them and then maybe moving forward from there.

Dunbar 104
07-09-2009, 02:09 PM
So what were Wills exact words on getting his boat back together? I think he has to get the trailer, boat and motor all in one place. The boat is in jersey, trailer at stans, the motor somewhere in florida.

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-09-2009, 03:07 PM
I though his motor was in Tahoe

Ratickle
07-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Going forward, will bat boats be part of the plan?

Good question, what's the opinion? I know there is no current "for sure" answer.

Ryan Beckley
07-09-2009, 04:04 PM
There is ONE canopied 28' bat boat in the US.......Reindl's 24's would not be size legal. They are AMAZING boats but would obsolete the rest of the fleet if more came out as legal SVL's.

SVL66
07-09-2009, 04:37 PM
So what were Wills exact words on getting his boat back together? I think he has to get the trailer, boat and motor all in one place. The boat is in jersey, trailer at stans, the motor somewhere in florida.

and i have his tail pipes :biggrinjester:

Ratickle
07-09-2009, 04:51 PM
There is ONE canopied 28' bat boat in the US.......Reindl's 24's would not be size legal. They are AMAZING boats but would obsolete the rest of the fleet if more came out as legal SVL's.

What about with weight/prop restrictions or ???

Dunbar 104
07-09-2009, 05:47 PM
I though his motor was in Tahoe

I don't think it made it. Maybe it still sitting in the corner at X site.

TYPHOON
07-09-2009, 06:53 PM
The way I see it you can bring any Bat boat out till the end of the year. 24' or 28'. We discussed that a top speed of low to mid 90's would be the max speed and a sea trial might be imposed. That was just talk at this point. Trying to keep it fun.
The way I see it is if you already have a sealed spec. 525 don't touch it! If you build a new boat put in a sealed 525 merc. motor. Existing boats with other power will be looked at over the winter. The spec teams have spent a lot of time and money to get there boats to where they are today. We are not incouraging any team to take the easy way and build a higher HP motor. This just my thoughts.
MD

TYPHOON
07-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Just to clarify this. This is just for the remainder of the 09 season. The question came up with are we changing the rule book for SVL. In my opinion we are grandfathering in boats that don't meet the existing rules for this year and over the Nov.-Dec. months we will have class calls on any new rules. If I am incorrect on this please call me 908-966-3173
MD

MarylandMark
07-10-2009, 08:01 AM
The entry class would be much more appealing to potential racers if it were a "race on Sunday, run on Monday" type boat. I'd think a lot more people could come up with the coin to race if their boat could pull double duty. Not many want to run around canopied when recreational boating (talking entry level here- of course all of us would take a Skater with a lid on it). I understand safety is job #1 and not trying to sacrafice that by any means but upping boat count is job #2.

Boat racing vs recreational boating:

Racing = helo, helmets, only operators on board, no drinks, no radio, PFD, closed course, etc
Boating = passengers, maybe drinks, radio blaring, open course, sun tanning, b00bies, etc

So even if it doesn't have a lid- with the safety systems in place- an open boat seems safer in a race than when pulling recrational duty (for the most part and being general here..)

Just thinking what would make me personally get off the couch to race...

TYPHOON
07-10-2009, 08:19 AM
Mark, it sounds like a class 6 or 5 boat would be perfect for you. Get off the couch.
MD

MarylandMark
07-10-2009, 09:04 AM
And the last rule change is this class will take the total purse money allocated to it and evenly pay each team a tow package check.

Another of my 2 cents- this is almost the most appealing thing about this.

My buddy Jason ran the Hot Licks boat before selling it to BobbyB (RIP Pat). I knew the cost involved back then- offsetting just some of those cost every race would be a lot better than winning the jackpot every so often.

Knowing I was going to get $10 for coming and racing is better than winning $50 every once in a while.

Dunbar 104
07-10-2009, 09:35 AM
Your never going to make it on the the race course if you keep consulting the excuse book for Why I Don't RACE. I dream of a cat outboard SS boat. Can't afford one. Gas is cheap better race now before its $7.00 gallon. Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda.

I bet I could build a class 6 boat for $7500 and race it for less than $1000 a race. If you really want to race something you will. Until than shut up or race.

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-10-2009, 09:45 AM
Knowing I was going to get $10 for coming and racing is better than winning $50 every once in a while.

Add a couple zeros.

The least expensive way is to buy a seat. It will still cost another 800 or 1000 per weekend.

Ratickle
07-10-2009, 09:51 AM
Add a couple zeros.

The least expensive way is to buy a seat. It will still cost another 800 or 1000 per weekend.

Jim, more info???

Ted
07-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Jim means that there are almost always boats looking for someone to chip in some cash for a seat in the boat. And there is also Chris Reindl's program to rent a Bat boat. If you really want to get into it, you can spend the cash, help a team get to a race and then run a race in a ready set up boat to get a feel for it. Many partnerships have started like that.

Ratickle
07-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Jim means that there are almost always boats looking for someone to chip in some cash for a seat in the boat. And there is also Chris Reindl's program to rent a Bat boat. If you really want to get into it, you can spend the cash, help a team get to a race and then run a race in a ready set up boat to get a feel for it. Many partnerships have started like that.

I know I have a bunch in this area who want to jump in if I buy one.

Along that line, how many tickets sold so far for the Batboat at Harrison?

And should a push be made to have a Batboat raffle for the SVL St Clair race???

imco offshore
07-10-2009, 03:59 PM
:driving:maryland mark and all other couch racers? if you REALLY want to race a boat and get a feel for the enviorment of racing ,, like 104 said and jim said it,s actully very CHEAP to try it ???? Chris Riendell brought 5 boats to lake havasu and ran with the most exciting class in offshore " SVL " ST CLAIR would keep your travel exp.s down there will be about 40 teams there to give any of you a hand. all you need is yourself and a partner to split the cost. it without a doubt is the cheapest way to get a taste. when i talked to the teams after havasu they all were stoked !!!! big profile drivers were even doing it exp... jimmy winters <talking trash> papa dukes ect.... HOW EVER like 104 said if you can,t afford to TRY chris riendell ,s boats THEN MAbey YOU SHOULD QUIT DREAMING OUT LOUD? i hope to see ya there I "and i,m sure my driver" JIM would help in anyway we can ,, good luck :driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::drool5:

sbracing
07-10-2009, 05:55 PM
I bet I could build a class 6 boat for $7500 and race it for less than $1000 a race.

Not one that would be remotely competitive.

ThrottleUp Props
07-10-2009, 08:01 PM
George I know you remember the inagural OSS race in Biloxi, MS!!!! Matt and George filled in at the last minute in a Reindel One Design boat. Matt and George won the race in that class and recieved the first trophy and checkered flag ever given by the OSS. the trophy is in Matts office that is 5' 9" tall (its taller than Matt)!

And if you ask Matt today about it he will tell you that it was an absolute blast!!!!!!

Julie

imco offshore
07-10-2009, 10:13 PM
George I know you remember the inagural OSS race in Biloxi, MS!!!! Matt and George filled in at the last minute in a Reindel One Design boat. Matt and George won the race in that class and recieved the first trophy and checkered flag ever given by the OSS. the trophy is in Matts office that is 5' 9" tall (its taller than Matt)!

And if you ask Matt today about it he will tell you that it was an absolute blast!!!!!!

Julie

yes one of my all time BEST times in a race boat....... these guys that want to try it ? should, they could probably could get a friend with company to help ,, or a business they do a lot of business with to pay some bills, they could put signs on and take them back off when their done> I really would like to see one or two of these guys try it once, their WIFES could do MAKE A WISH COME TRUE??????? HAAAA drop the hint < honey i REALLY would like to do that?> :driving::sifone:

Ratickle
07-10-2009, 10:14 PM
yes one of my all time BEST times in a race boat....... these guys that want to try it ? should, they could probably could get a friend with company to help ,, or a business they do a lot of business with to pay some bills, they could put signs on and take them back off when their done> I really would like to see one or two of these guys try it once, their WIFES could do MAKE A WISH COME TRUE??????? HAAAA drop the hint < honey i REALLY would like to do that?> :driving::sifone:

George, Put up a link of how to get ahold of them. Or better, have them start a thread.

imco offshore
07-12-2009, 09:38 AM
George, Put up a link of how to get ahold of them. Or better, have them start a thread.

i,ll call him tomorrorw , <monday> get all the info, you guys will not regreat it if you try it!

Wahoo 214
07-13-2009, 10:30 AM
So Randy,

Will my V-24 Bat Boat be legal in SVL for St Clair? It is only a small block. If so I will run it in C5 and SVL. If they run separately.

TYPHOON
07-13-2009, 03:49 PM
Sounds good to me.
Randy

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-13-2009, 04:26 PM
Bring it

Wahoo 214
07-14-2009, 11:16 AM
I have a little work to do on it, but am planning on having it done for Harrison so we will bring it to St Clair too.

Bat Boats are how I got started. Rented from Riendl and then bought 1. Absolutely a great boat and inexpensive to maintain.

I ran in one of Chris' boats with SVL in Havasu and it was a blast. It was a little slow for the class in the smooth water, but mine is a bit quicker than that boat.

MarylandMark
07-14-2009, 05:11 PM
THEN MAbey YOU SHOULD QUIT DREAMING OUT LOUD?

Maybe but some how I doubt it... :ack2:

ps- I emailed Chris over a week ago reindlpowerboats@aol.com but haven't heard back. Sorry- was pretend racing on my boat the last few days to check back in with him..

MarylandMark
07-14-2009, 05:13 PM
ps- it's your choice if you want to hear why potential racers are/aren't getting off the couch. Keep going the route you are- seems to be working....- or listen to them and why they aren't making the leap and see what you can do to make it work. Or not.

imco offshore
07-14-2009, 10:53 PM
mark i,m not trying to be mean, in any way, but it seems that the people that don,t race and have 3,4,5,thousand post seem to have all the reasons, why , the guy,s that are racing are doing it wrong , bottom line there are only about 3 or 4 people that can change the issues. the other 200 of us are just racers and we go were their is a race. your wisdom would be more powerfull if you came race, and then you could sit in a drivers meeting , physicals, tech, insp ect... it would let you see first hand what really happens and not what you read on this computer. Jim and I are going to st clair and we would be glad to have you hang out and join us , jim makes a great margareita please feel free to come by, hell well put a team shirt on you and put ya to work, come to the meetings, partys and after we win you can you can come up on the stage and get a pic taken com,on :03:

imco offshore
07-14-2009, 10:57 PM
Maybe but some how I doubt it... :ack2:

ps- I emailed Chris over a week ago reindlpowerboats@aol.com but haven't heard back. Sorry- was pretend racing on my boat the last few days to check back in with him..

mark yea i called 3 times and didn,t get any response either, come :driving: by anyway

MarylandMark
07-15-2009, 07:22 AM
Sorry for being a pr1ck IMCO. Thanks for coming back at me as someone trying to get others interested in racing and extending the invite! Really- no group hugs but I mean that.

I've honestly never been interested in racing until recently with what looks like a valid effort to join forces. Look around- I don't have many post on racing threads. Just not my cup of tea- poker runs are much more fun IMHO- but if this new format gets off the ground it is very much more appealing.

St.Clair can't happen for me (I know- 'nother excuse) but thanks for the invite! I've had some interesting emails in the last few days so hopefully you may see me wearing a helmet sooner than not.

SVL66
07-15-2009, 08:22 AM
George just needs someone to wash his boat:sifone:

Ratickle
07-15-2009, 08:59 AM
.... it seems that the people that don,t race and have 3,4,5,thousand post seem to have all the reasons, why , the guy,s that are racing are doing it wrong , bottom line there are only about 3 or 4 people that can change the issues. the other 200 of us are just racers and we go were their is a race......

George, We realize that to a certain extent. Obviously I'm one of those.

What I don't understand, is why the racers cannot pool their influence and get the P classes and the two reasonably expensive SVL and Cat Outboard standardized between orgs. You guys are making a valiant effort right now. If you pull it off, your SVL is gonna be worth more money too.:) And I believe you will be surprised at how many racers start back up with you guys.

Look at the excitement that has been generated between the Sarasota and St Clair races just because you guys are trying to temporarily standardize class rules currently. I love it.

As you said, the time away from work/business is expensive and the main reason you may change to only a couple races a year. And you live in the state with the most organized races of any state. How do you think it is for us in MI and MD where the travel is up to a thousand of miles for most races?

I almost bought a boat in 2003 at the Worlds. I watch and listen to every one that comes up for sale, have talked to many potential sponsors, and have a fairly decent plan together (I think). I still have not because of the issues with classes. I know you believe that is an excuse, but to me it is a reason. I have limited time on weekends to do things. If I'm investing $100,000 in the first year, Terri and I need to do more than three or four races within driving distance. And that investment needs to maintain its value.

That investment also needs to pay off for my potential sponsors who want a ten race minimum return on their investment (at least the ones I've discussed this with).

Anyway, I'll see you guys in St Clair. In the meantime, I'll do some more research. I have not been able to get any emails answered with Reindl either.

For all of us interested, the physical needed, or current CDL, is it a class 3 pilots only?

I do really envy the racing you are able to do and am very thankful for all of you who do your damndest to keep the sport alive and exciting for the rest of us. Do not for a second think that in any way we do not respect that effort. We'd just like to be with you and add to the fleet:).

Paul

Ryan Beckley
07-15-2009, 10:11 AM
For any organization/class you are supposed to have a current FAA or DOT physical.

Dunbar 104
07-15-2009, 10:49 AM
George, We realize that to a certain extent. Obviously I'm one of those.

What I don't understand, is why the racers cannot pool their influence and get the P classes and the two reasonably expensive SVL and Cat Outboard standardized between orgs. You guys are making a valiant effort right now. If you pull it off, your SVL is gonna be worth more money too.:) And I believe you will be surprised at how many racers start back up with you research.

Paul

Really??? The SVL and SS are already about the same. SVL is the same execpt for the Vortec motor. That is 2 boats. One that won't race with OSS anyway. SS the diff is what the rpm 8200 vs 8500 and you can still run an open boat in SBI.

Rules will always be changing in any motorsport.

Sean H
07-15-2009, 11:06 AM
Really??? The SVL and SS are already about the same. SVL is the same execpt for the Vortec motor. That is 2 boats. One that won't race with OSS anyway. SS the diff is what the rpm 8200 vs 8500 and you can still run an open boat in SBI.

Rules will always be changing in any motorsport.

Exactly. A 2.5 canopied cat can race anywhere. A 525 canopied svl can race anywhere. I wouldn't look at a boat that wasn't that way for those two classes anyway if you want to be able to run with the leaders.

Ratickle
07-15-2009, 11:10 AM
I have every rules book. This is from the OPA website. I do not even see a SVL class in OPA, and when I discussed that early in the season, I was told I could only run it in P class. Was I mis-informed?

And where is the 2.5 class for cats?

2009 OPA Racing Classes

EXTREME/TURBINE------------UNLIMITED

SUPERCAT---------750’S & 850’S

CAT LITE-----------525’S CATS

**CLASS 100----------115 MPH

SUPER VEE--------525’S

**CLASS 300----------95 MPH

**CLASS 400----------85 MPH

**CLASS 500----------75 MPH-BOAT SIZE LIMIT 30FT

**CLASS 600----------70 MPH-BOAT SIZE LIMIT 26FT

VEES ONLY IN CLASS 400, 500, & 600!
CLASS ASSIGNMENT DETERMINED BY PROP CALCULATION!
**SPEEDS ARE VERIFIED BY GPS-NO GPS, NO MONEY!**

Sean H
07-15-2009, 11:20 AM
You have seen that OPA and OSS will be running together right?

Ratickle
07-15-2009, 11:28 AM

Yes, now.

And that's what I'm saying (or trying too), if this happens with the standardization of classes within the orgs, I think you'll see everyone coming out of the woodwork. It's a great thing. It is currently impossible for me personally because of that disconnect between standardization and the expectations of potential sponsors/wife:).

Ratickle
07-15-2009, 11:29 AM

But was I mis-informed? Those two classes really do exist in OPA before this?

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-15-2009, 11:33 AM

I think they did not exist before.

Sean H
07-15-2009, 11:35 AM
I hate to tell ya, if you are waiting for everything to be exactly the same everywhere, you might as well find another sport. The only constant thing in offshore is change (good or bad).

Ratickle
07-15-2009, 11:39 AM
I hate to tell ya, if you are waiting for everything to be exactly the same everywhere, you might as well find another sport. The only constant thing in offshore is change (good or bad).

But to me, good change means you do not obsolete boats currently campaigning for engines, drives, or hull design changes. That really hurts when considering expenditures and sponsor solicitation.

Sean H
07-15-2009, 11:52 AM
in the two classes you are talking about, SS and SVL, what has been changed/obsoleted in the last 4-5 years? SVL is full of 5+ year old hulls with engines/drives that have been around longer? SS is basically the same as it always has been for the last decade except for the addition of canopies...

SS (Cat Outboard, Xcat) is probably the least changed class in the history of offshore with the exception of the no rules/extreme classes obviously.

Dunbar 104
07-15-2009, 12:00 PM
I think this is his sport. 1001 reasons WHY I DONT RACE

Im not racing till Ford has a spec motor.
The super cats merge.
Fountain has a SVL
I don't have to travel more than 50 miles
Europe adopts SVL as a class.
My boat will depricate.
Sponsors start to call me cause they heard I might be racing.
The water is to Rough
The water is to FLat
I don't like Mercury.

Ratickle
07-15-2009, 12:03 PM
in the two classes you are talking about, SS and SVL, what has been changed/obsoleted in the last 4-5 years? SVL is full of 5+ year old hulls with engines/drives that have been around longer? SS is basically the same as it always has been for the last decade except for the addition of canopies...

SS (Cat Outboard, Xcat) is probably the least changed class in the history of offshore with the exception of the no rules/extreme classes obviously.

Yep, and those are the two classes I consider on an almost daily basis.

If SVL was in OPA this year, I'd be running it. And it was all of you guys, plus the Under Destruction team, that convinced my wife and I to go for it in that class.

But, even though there were three very competitive boats for sale, the businesses I approached for funding wanted assurances I would compete in around 10 races and I couldn't afford the time.

But, if the OPA, OSS, and SBI would have had identical rules for SVL, there were enough races this year where I could have (within 12 hour drive). That's all I'm saying. It may not be me, (Michigan does not look good for income currently), but I have to believe there are others who feel the same.

Travel is very expensive when time and expense is factored in.

Ratickle
07-15-2009, 12:08 PM
I think this is his sport. 1001 reasons WHY I DONT RACE

Im not racing till Ford has a spec motor.
The super cats merge.
Fountain has a SVL
I don't have to travel more than 50 miles
Europe adopts SVL as a class.
My boat will depricate.
Sponsors start to call me cause they heard I might be racing.
The water is to Rough
The water is to FLat
I don't like Mercury.

:sifone:

How about one, all current SVL's are legal at every race in an SVL or VL class and the rules for next year will be the same.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to watching all of you at St Clair and wish all of you were able to participate at Harrison and Michigan City as well.

MarylandMark
07-15-2009, 12:40 PM
Exactly my thoughts Ratickle- I'm just not as eloquent.

Maryland is good for racin' OPA

MD, 2 in MI, NY, NJ, 2 in MD

See my shirt today for the class I'm going to run when my lottery tickets come out!

Ryan Beckley
07-15-2009, 01:31 PM
Nice Shirt!!!

Wahoo 214
07-15-2009, 01:48 PM

The classes did/do exist in OPA if the boats showed and wanted to race the spec class. Not enough did. The rules would have been up to the teams.

DAREDEVIL
07-15-2009, 02:45 PM
:sifone:

How about one, all current SVL's are legal at every race in an SVL or VL class and the rules for next year will be the same.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to watching all of you at St Clair and wish all of you were able to participate at Harrison and Michigan City as well.

Paul, just help me with some funds and u can drive my boat in P-4 @ Harrison and St.Clair ????

How is that ?

Ratickle
07-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Paul, just help me with some funds and u can drive my boat in P-4 @ Harrison and St.Clair ????

How is that ?

I'll get back to you on that. With me not working right now, I kinda have to defer to the wife some........

Are you sure you want a rookie driver in a race????

imco offshore
07-15-2009, 04:30 PM
paul your points are valid, and for the most part svl and ss are standardizied in the big 3 , i would think if a org tryied to have a specific rule class,, it might hurt them more than help, and for the most part all the svl OWNERS do set the rules and we try to make all boats competitive, we useally have a owners phone call to pick where we all can afford to race. it,s not very often you see less than 4 svl at a race. PS if you are considering racing with dd PAY BY THE LAP !!! YOUL COME OUT WAY AHEAD, LOL looking foward to seeing you in st, clair. :driving:

imco offshore
07-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Sorry for being a pr1ck IMCO. Thanks for coming back at me as someone trying to get others interested in racing and extending the invite! Really- no group hugs but I mean that.

I've honestly never been interested in racing until recently with what looks like a valid effort to join forces. Look around- I don't have many post on racing threads. Just not my cup of tea- poker runs are much more fun IMHO- but if this new format gets off the ground it is very much more appealing.

St.Clair can't happen for me (I know- 'nother excuse) but thanks for the invite! I've had some interesting emails in the last few days so hopefully you may see me wearing a helmet sooner than not.

mark it,s all GOOD we,ll see ya i,m sure sooner than later be safe :lurk5:

DAREDEVIL
07-15-2009, 09:59 PM
I'll get back to you on that. With me not working right now, I kinda have to defer to the wife some........

Are you sure you want a rookie driver in a race????

I have intercom,,,i tell u when to turn and when to let go and when to jump !!!! LOL:sifone:

No problem !!!

phragle
07-15-2009, 10:11 PM
Rat, after DD drowns you, I will push on your chest...but I aint kissin you man.....

DAREDEVIL
07-15-2009, 10:22 PM
Rat, after DD drowns you, I will push on your chest...but I aint kissin you man.....

He can't drown,,,,look @ my avatar,,,there is room in the front and it will level the boat out.

WE WILL HAVE A BLAST AND MAYBE EVEN WIN !!!!!!!!!

IF THERE IS ANY PRICE MONEY I WILL SHARE 50/50 !!!!!!!!!

All u got to do is listen and :driving:

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-15-2009, 10:55 PM
Scott This is SVL .....:banghead:

Can I start you a class 4 thread?

DAREDEVIL
07-15-2009, 11:32 PM
Scott This is SVL .....:banghead:

Can I start you a class 4 thread?

I don't care if this is SVL,,,,ITS ALL ABOUT RACING ,,,remember ?!:kiss:

NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY WITH ME :( :leaving:

BobbyB
07-16-2009, 07:26 AM
I feel sorry for anyone that lets Maryland Mark race with them. But there is usually one problem he wont be able to pass the breathalizer. :sifone::sifone::26::26:

imco offshore
07-16-2009, 09:36 AM
DD you just don,t get it do ya, some familys just don,t want to play with leapordicy. stupid is as stupid does,<forest gump> start your own p-4 thread and see who joins in ,,,, if NO 4 class people join in, then it would be rather obvious that knowone wants to talk to you about it. :ack2:

Chris
07-16-2009, 10:14 AM
...leapordicy.

OK. I give. I even Googled it. What does it mean?

Pat D
07-16-2009, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE=DAREDEVIL;269260]

All u got to do is listen QUOTE]

Scott............LISTEN

SHUT UP......................

and don't send me a PM asking me anything. There are plenty of racers out there wishing they could afford to race every race, but they aren't on here begging for HELP and someone to play with.
Put your cheerleading skirt in the closet and get off your dam computer and be creative in finding a way to get to the race sites and just show up. Concentrate on the ones closest to home and be serious about getting yourself some credibility.
When you do that people will have more respect for you.

DAREDEVIL
07-16-2009, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE=DAREDEVIL;269260]

All u got to do is listen QUOTE]

Scott............LISTEN

SHUT UP......................

and don't send me a PM asking me anything. There are plenty of racers out there wishing they could afford to race every race, but they aren't on here begging for HELP and someone to play with.
Put your cheerleading skirt in the closet and get off your dam computer and be creative in finding a way to get to the race sites and just show up. Concentrate on the ones closest to home and be serious about getting yourself some credibility.
When you do that people will have more respect for you.

But MOMY,,,,,u know i love to stirr things up a bit .LOL

I don't need anybody to play with me .......... i am playing already with them and they don't get it.
I am sitting here and laughing my @SS of when i read that Goerge is getting upset .:rofl:

Later :USA:

Pat D
07-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Every time you laugh your ass off Scott, you grow a new one. You are making one big one of yourself and I'm all done.
It's not funny any more.
And DO NOT call me mom.

MarylandMark
07-16-2009, 10:55 AM
But there is usually one problem he wont be able to pass the breathalizer.

I was thinking the same thing...

imco offshore
07-16-2009, 04:03 PM
OK. I give. I even Googled it. What does it mean?

OK OK LEPROSY YOU KNOW THE PEOPLE THAT KNOWBODY WANTED TO BE AROUND THANKS CHRIS LOL :confused:

Chris
07-16-2009, 04:36 PM
That's a disappointment. I was hoping for some new cool thing to tell my friends about. :)

imco offshore
07-16-2009, 05:44 PM
[QUOTE=Pat D;269585]

But MOMY,,,,,u know i love to stirr things up a bit .LOL

I don't need anybody to play with me .......... i am playing already with them and they don't get it.
I am sitting here and laughing my @SS of when i read that Goerge is getting upset .:rofl:

Later :USA:

if you look in the mirror while your laughing,, then and only then,, will you have a reason to laugh,,,, because if you think you upset me or anybody else your way wrong,,,, i would consider myself much lesser man if i let someone that does,nt work, can,t race , or finish a race affect me , i think you try to flatter yourself into thinking all these people are writting to you because they want your opinion. talk to people without being sarcastic or condasending and after a while people will want to talk to ya. you are pretty new in offshore to be such a know it all . we all know your new,, listen for a while , learn, and then people will be willing to help you , it would be great to race and finish more , people on this thing can help you make that happen, good luck.

Pat D
07-16-2009, 06:20 PM
wait wait wait.......that's not my quote/post

It's only daredevil that spells "momy" wrong.........just want to clarify that, my post was above that, and I'm not proud of it but he just pushed me over the edge today.

I also apologize for adding to the junk that got this thread way off topic.

imco offshore
07-16-2009, 07:04 PM
wait wait wait.......that's not my quote/post

It's only daredevil that spells "momy" wrong.........just want to clarify that, my post was above that, and I'm not proud of it but he just pushed me over the edge today.

I also apologize for adding to the junk that got this thread way off topic.

pat your cool its all good , some people just don,t understand? female lions can smell the defective cubs, thats why they eat them..lol :reddevil: i know who wrote it lol

phragle
07-16-2009, 07:10 PM
pat your cool its all good , some people just don,t understand? female lions can smell the defective cubs, thats why they eat them..lol :reddevil: i know who wrote it lol

WE are forced by our wonderfull govt. to self sacrafice in the name of saving the defective ones.....