PDA

View Full Version : Your kids doing dum stuff

kidapache
11-04-2008, 02:23 AM
Here's mine jumping with no gear on

Offshoredrillin
11-04-2008, 06:53 AM
and who is holding the camera? see why you 609ers get such a bad rap...put some pads on that kid. :D

Expensive Date
11-04-2008, 08:01 AM
Stop picking on the 609ers it was a warm day so the asphalt gets softer:03:

BOJOE2
11-04-2008, 08:16 AM
at least tim is a transplant from ny he still has all his teeth lol

Ms PatriYacht
11-04-2008, 12:19 PM
I have no kids, but no lack of dumb stuff at our house, just this weekend I dropped a bowling ball on my foot and broke the big toe on my right foot. And to top it off I have not even bowled in 15 years, I was just rearranging the basement and moved Ian's ball to a taller shelf, not realizing the zipper in the bag was broken.

PARADOX
11-04-2008, 01:13 PM
My kid wants to vote Democrat.. so I got his car keys,, walet and locked him in the garage.. He has to organize everything before he can come out.
That's like rearranging Home Depot.... :biggrinjester:

phragle
11-04-2008, 01:30 PM
your supposed to stop doing dumb stuff when you become an adult?? hmmm I missed that memo :leaving:

PARADOX
11-04-2008, 01:57 PM
your supposed to stop doing dumb stuff when you become an adult?? hmmm I missed that memo :leaving:
No kidding.. I have 3 tubs.. 3 things with hole in the water to dump $'s in.. :sifone:

ChiefApache
11-04-2008, 02:11 PM
I have no kids, but no lack of dumb stuff at our house, just this weekend I dropped a bowling ball on my foot and broke the big toe on my right foot. And to top it off I have not even bowled in 15 years, I was just rearranging the basement and moved Ian's ball to a taller shelf, not realizing the zipper in the bag was broken.

Ouch....sorry to hear that Donna........

Strip Poker 388
11-04-2008, 03:48 PM

I'm never growing up. I got more toys to buy:D

its ok to do dumb stuff ,Just dont get caught:26:

phragle
11-04-2008, 04:20 PM
are you sure this is legal?? I dunno, but it's a helluva lot of fun aint it??

getchasum111
11-04-2008, 04:23 PM

you were moving the ball to a HIGHER shelf?

Ms PatriYacht
11-04-2008, 04:31 PM
yes I guess Higher is a better word. He uses the b.ball only once a year and it was on the floor

45Sonic
11-04-2008, 05:50 PM
We don't have kids but I sure remember doing a lot of dumb things growing up ( or was that yesterday )

Riding bikes with no protective gear
Waterskiing with only a belt flotation device
Riding in the back window of mom's VW
Riding in car with no child safety seat
Falling out of trees
Playing on jungle gym equipment over gravel
On and on and on

phragle
11-04-2008, 06:10 PM
We don't have kids but I sure remember doing a lot of dumb things growing up ( or was that yesterday )

Falling out of trees
On and on and on

hah!!!
when I was a kid I
waterskied with no flotation device
bounced around in the back of my moms corvette daily
safety seat??
was caught at 5 trying to hang glide off the roof with a glider made of broomsticks and a sheet
my jungle gym was over asphalt

Buoy
11-04-2008, 06:19 PM
you were moving the ball to a HIGHER shelf?

I think that went right OVER her head...

buck
11-05-2008, 12:08 AM
hah!!!
was caught at 5 trying to hang glide off the roof with a glider made of broomsticks and a sheet

You put more effort into it than I did. I just used an umbrella. I briefly remember it working to some extent. :)

Buck

BY U BOY
11-05-2008, 12:27 AM

Falling out of trees
On and on and on

I still remember standing in the passenger seat of my dads Austin Healy when I was little.He would always put his arm out when he was stopping,like that was going to stop me:26:

Wardey
11-05-2008, 09:41 AM
yes I guess Higher is a better word. He uses the b.ball only once a year and it was on the floor

Did you dye your hair blond????:) Dave

kidapache
11-06-2008, 12:08 AM
How bought flying high

Ms PatriYacht
11-06-2008, 01:15 AM
I think that went right OVER her head...

anyone feel free to chime in and let me know what this blond is missing:willy_nilly::ack2::conehead:::blush5:

runninhotracing
11-06-2008, 10:45 AM
:rofl::seeya:

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KENNYO
11-06-2008, 11:08 AM
:rofl::seeya:

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever is laying down should turn around. I'd rather have that bike land on my head than my balls!

runninhotracing
11-06-2008, 11:46 AM
Whoever is laying down should turn around. I'd rather have that bike land on my head than my balls!

Hey BIG Daddy absolutely gotta keep them emergency room visits down :26:

Nice avatar Bro is that Tracey from the party ??

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KENNYO
11-06-2008, 05:14 PM
It's one of my wives.

runninhotracing
11-06-2008, 08:32 PM
It's one of my wives.

Awesome , wanna share ???? I'll bring 3 to the Partay :seeya:

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audiofn
11-07-2008, 10:06 AM
I was just rearranging the basement and moved Ian's ball to a taller shelf, not realizing the zipper in the bag was broken.

I tried really hard to leave this alone but CAN NOT!!! So Ian I guess we know were you stand :D:D

KENNYO
11-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Awesome , wanna share ???? I'll bring 3 to the Partay :seeya:

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard enough to get her to do me. If Pinky gets a hold of her she'll never be the same!:sifone:

Ms PatriYacht
11-07-2008, 11:00 AM
I tried really hard to leave this alone but CAN NOT!!! So Ian I guess we know were you stand :D:D

Jon why don't you let me in on the joke, balls, zipper, shelf, bags, just don't add up to what I think you are gettin at:sifone: oh and my toe still hurts, so maybe I am just crabby:willy_nilly::D

Audiofn
11-08-2008, 11:47 AM
You said that you put Ians balls on a taller shelf.