PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July weekend boating

Magic Medicine
06-30-2009, 03:23 PM
Ok kids whose going to be where and when??? Heard some rumblings of some boating the 3rd, whats going on?????

redhotsommer
06-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Looks like launching at Hammond on the third, staying downtown outside the wall for the fireworks (rafting???) and running back to Hammond for the night. BBobb mentioned Boater's Beach then for the 4th.

Magic Medicine
06-30-2009, 05:14 PM
Looks like launching at Hammond on the third, staying downtown outside the wall for the fireworks (rafting???) and running back to Hammond for the night. BBobb mentioned Boater's Beach then for the 4th.

Sounds like a good plan keep me informed!

OBNOXUS
06-30-2009, 11:46 PM
I've got a slip in Hammond for the weekend,,,, putting in thurs to avoid the rush !!!!

StraightJacket
07-01-2009, 02:20 AM
Go check out Tony's Apache while your there, it looks awsome

redhotsommer
07-01-2009, 06:03 AM
Was able to put gas in the boat AND I think I fixed my power-steering leak (good call Dennis!), so I'm good to go for Friday. I'll probably be putting in at Hammond around noon and doing the Friday/Saturday thing. Might head for Michigan for Sunday/Monday.

Magic Medicine
07-01-2009, 07:54 AM
Where do we call to get slips at? Can we get them Friday? How do we make sure we are next to each other?

redhotsommer
07-01-2009, 09:31 AM
Don't know how or IF we can be next to each other. You just tell them you want a slip when you show up, or call on the way...that's what I was told yesterday when I tried to get one. Believe me, there are PLENTY of empty slips there. Request R dock, T dock or V dock if you can to be close to the go-fast populus.

Magic Medicine
07-01-2009, 09:38 AM
Don't know how or IF we can be next to each other. You just tell them you want a slip when you show up, or call on the way...that's what I was told yesterday when I tried to get one. Believe me, there are PLENTY of empty slips there. Request R dock, T dock or V dock if you can to be close to the go-fast populus.

So should I just try to get one when we some up friday?

Magic Medicine
07-01-2009, 10:01 AM
O one more thing I might have room if anyone needs a ride. My buddy Eric is unsure if he can make it and Nikki has a going away party Friday night so she will be heading down Sat am.

OBNOXUS
07-01-2009, 10:22 AM
OK,,,, tell us the truth,,,,, she has conveniently been " busy " for the last few events,,,,, she left your ass right !!!!!!??????

OBNOXUS
07-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Where do we call to get slips at? Can we get them Friday? How do we make sure we are next to each other?

Im on T dock

Magic Medicine
07-01-2009, 10:37 AM
OK,,,, tell us the truth,,,,, she has conveniently been " busy " for the last few events,,,,, she left your ass right !!!!!!??????

WOW, straight and to the point! Some one is this family has to work, you should get to see her Sat am if you would have read my post d!ck face:26:

Magic Medicine
07-01-2009, 10:38 AM
Im on T dock

Thanks!

redhotsommer
07-01-2009, 11:11 AM
I think its awesome that Andy called Dennis a d!ckface.

B.Z.
07-01-2009, 11:33 AM
I called Hammond and they have plenty of room my boat will be in the water from Friday till Sunday.....I agree shooting 4 "V" dock also

Magic Medicine
07-01-2009, 12:51 PM
I think its awesome that Andy called Dennis a d!ckface.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::26::sifone::03::03:

Magic Medicine
07-01-2009, 12:51 PM
I called Hammond and they have plenty of room my boat will be in the water from Friday till Sunday.....I agree shooting 4 "V" dock also

Are they taking reservatations????

redhotsommer
07-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Don't need 'em. The place is a ghost-town. Plenty of open slips.

Magic Medicine
07-01-2009, 01:10 PM

Sweet then I guess I'll see ya at the ramp? I might dunk in in MC and run over but I doubt it. I assume we will get our slips and then go tie up the boats before we head to the city, leave one less thing to dink with after the fireworks???

redhotsommer
07-01-2009, 01:25 PM
Sounds good. I'm planning on being there around noon or shortly thereafter.

Magic Medicine
07-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Sounds good. I'm planning on being there around noon or shortly thereafter.

Good deal I'll plan on being there around noon

OBNOXUS
07-01-2009, 03:48 PM
I'm still putting in thurs so I don't have to deal with anything on Fri,,,,,I'm off fri to so I will be there early !!!!

B.Z.
07-01-2009, 04:07 PM

thats what they told me just call them on the radio

baddogz28
07-01-2009, 04:30 PM
I'll be in the pen saturday and sunday... Two different loads of girls, hopefully noone keys the other side of my truck in a drunken rage.

:D

PS: No, big boobie insane heather is no longer on the roster. LOL.

OBNOXUS
07-01-2009, 05:52 PM
Oh man,,,,she was fun,,,,,well,,,,looking out from MY boat,,,she was fun!!!LOL

redhotsommer
07-02-2009, 06:04 AM
You should come out to the beach with us Saturday Chris.

Magic Medicine
07-02-2009, 06:26 AM
I'm still putting in thurs so I don't have to deal with anything on Fri,,,,,I'm off fri to so I will be there early !!!!

What time you plan on being there Den, I might head over earlier to avoid the traffic at the ramp. Give me a call!

Magic Medicine
07-02-2009, 06:59 AM
Marine forcast looks good for Friday NW winds 5-10, 2ft or less laying down to 1ft in the evening. Sometime between Friday night and sat winds are supposed to blow south and then change back to north saturday afternoon. Looks like its shaping up for some good boating weather!

Sorry Den, no 3-5's!:rofl::sifone::26:

OBNOXUS
07-02-2009, 08:17 AM
What time you plan on being there Den, I might head over earlier to avoid the traffic at the ramp. Give me a call!

It will be later ,,,, after im done at the shop.,,,,, Ill call ya.

OBNOXUS
07-02-2009, 08:18 AM
Sorry Den, no 3-5's!:rofl::sifone::26:

Oh man,,,, Tony M water,,,,,, crap !!!!!!

redhotsommer
07-02-2009, 08:19 AM
OK...leave it to the skinny guy to think of this stuff...but have you guys thought about what we're gonna do for dinner Friday night? My suggestion would be a touch'n'go in Monroe Harbor so a couple people could run across the street to the Taste and grab some victuals...

Tony M
07-02-2009, 08:44 AM
Oh man,,,, Tony M water,,,,,, crap !!!!!! About nothing is for sure as of yet , Oh no body asked if mine is running, still doing touch ups, be nice if I was asked to be on Someones Crew ? :cuss: :leaving: :reddevil:

Magic Medicine
07-02-2009, 08:45 AM
OK...leave it to the skinny guy to think of this stuff...but have you guys thought about what we're gonna do for dinner Friday night? My suggestion would be a touch'n'go in Monroe Harbor so a couple people could run across the street to the Taste and grab some victuals...

I was thinking the same thing about food that is. Subway sandwhich sitting in the cooler all day ain't going to cut it. What about that hot dog / hamburger stand in Burnham?????

Magic Medicine
07-02-2009, 08:46 AM
It will be later ,,,, after im done at the shop.,,,,, Ill call ya.

Gotcha!

Magic Medicine
07-02-2009, 08:47 AM
About nothing is for sure as of yet , Oh no body asked if mine is running, still doing touch ups, be nice if I was asked to be on Someones Grew ? :cuss: :leaving: :reddevil:

OK you cry baby biatch you need a ride on a Sunsation????? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Call me buddy boy!:sifone:

OBNOXUS
07-02-2009, 09:20 AM
About nothing is for sure as of yet , Oh no body asked if mine is running, still doing touch ups, be nice if I was asked to be on Someones Grew ? :cuss: :leaving: :reddevil:

Whats a Grew????!!!!

What do you mean not running,,,, you didnt break it yet did you?

you havent even brought it down for me to fix the litlle things we talked about yet !!!!

I saw it in your driveway,,,,, with the nose about 12 feet in the air,,,, SHEESH !!!!!!

redhotsommer
07-02-2009, 09:59 AM

You could ride with us if you behave yourself and learn to spell...

Jamie B.
07-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Friday night, I'll be on my buddies canoe ( Perseverance II ) for the fireworks show and I have to work on saturday, but I might run my dingy over to Indiana on Sunday, along with a friend bringing his Gun too, so I'll look for you guys, depending on where we go.

redhotsommer
07-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Can we raft off the canoe for the fireworks? I'll bring my big fenders...and a ladder to climb aboard...

Twin Whackas
07-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Are you guys all hitting boaters beach on Saturday?

redhotsommer
07-02-2009, 01:04 PM
That's the plan. Looks like its gonna be Whacka Water...I want a ride!

Jamie B.
07-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Can we raft off the canoe for the fireworks? I'll bring my big fenders...and a ladder to climb aboard...

I'm not sure what his plans are once we are out there, last saturday night for the fireworks show he told his captain to just cruise around the area, so we never dropped anchor.

Twin Whackas
07-02-2009, 01:52 PM
That's the plan. Looks like its gonna be Whacka Water...I want a ride!

Will probably give Andy a call Saturday morning to finalize some plans.
Everyone have a safe 4th and don't drink to much Friday night :sifone:

MrCig
07-02-2009, 02:15 PM
We will be in Hammond all weekend starting on Friday morning. Plan on going to the beach sometime. maybe a ride downtown

Don't like to go down to the fireworks to many amatures out there.

Stop on down to T dock and say hi.

Mark:seeya:

Magic Medicine
07-02-2009, 03:05 PM
We will be in Hammond all weekend starting on Friday morning. Plan on going to the beach sometime. maybe a ride downtown

Don't like to go down to the fireworks to many amatures out there.

Stop on down to T dock and say hi.

Mark:seeya:

I'll be in Hammond in the AM. :seeya: there.

Magic Medicine
07-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Will probably give Andy a call Saturday morning to finalize some plans.
Everyone have a safe 4th and don't drink to much Friday night :sifone:

I'll be waiting for the call, the plan as of know is to hit boaters sat!:driving:

B.Z.
07-02-2009, 04:31 PM
looks like good water!!!!

http://www.wunderground.com/MAR/LM/742.html

Tony M
07-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Whats a Grew????!!!!

What do you mean not running,,,, you didnt break it yet did you?

you havent even brought it down for me to fix the litlle things we talked about yet !!!!

I saw it in your driveway,,,,, with the nose about 12 feet in the air,,,, SHEESH !!!!!! Have Notice I'm Haveing A Hard Time S P E L L I N G, So How Can you Expect Me To Remember That Far Back , To Much $hit Going On At My Shanny! With Dat! [opps] That !.... :willy_nilly: :driving:

Tony M
07-02-2009, 05:06 PM
You could ride with us if you behave yourself and learn to spell... Is Dat! :sifone:

OBNOXUS
07-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Didnt make it in tonight,,, finished up a few boats for the weekend,,,, meeting Hippie kid and BZ noonish

Magic Medicine
07-03-2009, 07:04 AM
I'll see you guyz over there in a few hours

redhotsommer
07-03-2009, 09:03 AM
Tomorrow weather no looky so goody....73 with a 70% chance of rain. What a great summer it has been. :(

Tony M
07-03-2009, 09:07 AM
I'm deffently Boat less this week end, hope to have it by the E N D of August that sure would be Fuge-ing nice don't you all agree!

Magic Medicine
07-03-2009, 09:27 AM
I'm deffently Boat less this week end, hope to have it by the E N D of August that sure would be Fuge-ing nice don't you all agree!

how bout it? It'll come just wait a bit

Magic Medicine
07-03-2009, 09:30 AM
Tomorrow weather no looky so goody....73 with a 70% chance of rain. What a great summer it has been. :(

It's all over the place depending on what forcast you believe????????????

OBNOXUS
07-03-2009, 11:32 AM

Now what !!???

baddogz28
07-03-2009, 01:25 PM
I'd go to the beach with you guys but the girls wanna be in the pen and I'd prefer to keep the boat restricted to small jaunts in case any issues pop up with the port motor again... I'll definitely be stuffin Nerf footballs in my exhaust when I'm anchored off though that's for sure... I think my milk shake oil was a result of water gettin in my pipes.

Anyway, was able to get a slip at Jackson for saturday night, it was the closest to the city that had any left.

And some semi good news, I'm seein 74 with a 50% chance of rain, w/ waves 1ft or less on wunderground now. Better than 70%. :(

MILD THUNDER
07-03-2009, 11:14 PM
I'd go to the beach with you guys but the girls wanna be in the pen and I'd prefer to keep the boat restricted to small jaunts in case any issues pop up with the port motor again... I'll definitely be stuffin Nerf footballs in my exhaust when I'm anchored off though that's for sure... I think my milk shake oil was a result of water gettin in my pipes.

Anyway, was able to get a slip at Jackson for saturday night, it was the closest to the city that had any left.

And some semi good news, I'm seein 74 with a 50% chance of rain, w/ waves 1ft or less on wunderground now. Better than 70%. :(

Dont you have the rubber flappers on your tips? Those should be good enough to keep water from being pushed up the tails. Now, with your larger than stock camshafts, combined with a extremely low idle, can suck water into the cylinders.

If i remember right, dont one of your motors idle really low? And wasnt it the port one? Just something to check...

Heading to my parents lake house tomorrow but coming home sunday a.m. Hoping to get on the lake by noon sunday. Sunday weather looking better than tomorrow! High of 70 and rain!! :(

Tony M
07-04-2009, 08:25 AM
PRITTY Ruff Ride Friday After The Fabulous Fire Work Display Wow! And My First Time Running A Bigger Boat , Well We All Got Back In Great Time ??? Just Had Some Navagationel Glitches Do To Some New Uncharted Waters, Arh !! And A More Then HAPPY C R E W ! A Big Thank You Goes Out To My Buddy Boy, Just Wish My First Tour Of Duty Was In The Fudging Day Light , Thank's Bro!

OBNOXUS
07-04-2009, 09:38 AM
Rough ride,,,,,didn't notice !!!!!

redhotsommer
07-04-2009, 02:14 PM
Just like you didn't notice that black boat inside the breakwall with NO lights on! Dip****s...they are everywhere.

Best line of the DAY, in my opinion, belonged to a "slightly" intoxicated Andy:
"I'm not drunk.<hic> I jussshave the hiccups. <hic>"

Tony M
07-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Just like you didn't notice that black boat inside the breakwall with NO lights on! Dip****s...they are everywhere.

"I'm not drunk.<hic> I jussshave the hiccups. <hic>" Friggen Classic

:icon_bs::willy_nilly: :sifone:

Tony M
07-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Rough ride,,,,,didn't notice !!!!!At The way I post That ?????? :sifone: :USA:

B.Z.
07-04-2009, 04:48 PM
who said rough ride???? LOL

Tony M
07-04-2009, 10:11 PM
who said rough ride???? LOL Comming Real Soon Mr Funny Man !:driving: :willy_nilly: :seeya:

Magic Medicine
07-05-2009, 06:57 AM
Rough ride,,,,,didn't notice !!!!!

who said rough ride???? LOL

I guess those Faja's must come with night vision googles????? I need to get a Lake Michigan chip for my GPS before my boat does anymore night running!

Tony M
07-05-2009, 07:18 AM
:willy_nilly:
I guess those Faja's must come with night vision googles????? I need to get a Lake Michigan chip for my GPS before my boat does anymore night running! Post What One You Need And Maybe Someone Might Have Or Know Where To Pick One Up :confused: :sifone:

Magic Medicine
07-05-2009, 08:28 AM
:willy_nilly: Post What One You Need And Maybe Someone Might Have Or Know Where To Pick One Up :confused: :sifone:

Thats a good idea, but I can't seem to find my west marine catalog. JJ must have "put" it somewhere. Hopefully not in the trash.

O and for the record Nikki and I will be leaving for the beach at about 9, hope to see everyone out there.

Payton
07-05-2009, 08:47 AM
Looks like a great day today!!
Andy, glad you didn't endup on the news with pics of a boat up on the sea wall.

What GPS do you have Andy? I've got a chip for Lake Michigan in my old Garmin 186 that I now use on the farm.

Magic Medicine
07-05-2009, 09:23 AM
Looks like a great day today!!
Andy, glad you didn't endup on the news with pics of a boat up on the sea wall.

What GPS do you have Andy? I've got a chip for Lake Michigan in my old Garmin 186 that I now use on the farm.

I have a navman GPS. Not sure of the model. Can we expect to see you at the beach today?

redhotsommer
07-05-2009, 09:49 AM
See you kids out there around noon or so, I'd guess. Andy...even without the chip, all you'd have had to do was turn it on before you ran to the city, then follow the track it drew on the way back. That's what I did...same with Dennis. Although, to be on the safe side, I did most of the navigating with my eyeballs. Didn't feel safe until I saw that opening in the wall.

Payton
07-05-2009, 10:16 AM
I have a navman GPS. Not sure of the model. Can we expect to see you at the beach today?

I wish. I should get her up to the barn this week and be out next weekend!!

Magic Medicine
07-05-2009, 10:20 AM
See you kids out there around noon or so, I'd guess. Andy...even without the chip, all you'd have had to do was turn it on before you ran to the city, then follow the track it drew on the way back. That's what I did...same with Dennis. Although, to be on the safe side, I did most of the navigating with my eyeballs. Didn't feel safe until I saw that opening in the wall.

Here that, didn't think about that when I left Hammond, oopssssss:(

Magic Medicine
07-05-2009, 10:21 AM
I wish. I should get her up to the barn this week and be out next weekend!!

Mark hope to see you and Linda out there next weekend:seeya:

Magic Medicine
07-06-2009, 08:40 AM
Anybody going to be out today????

MILD THUNDER
07-06-2009, 08:55 AM
Great day out there, although I think i may have broke something on the way in. Got close came off plane right before the locks, and and there was a weird clunking noise going on with my port side. Hoping its just a u joint going bad and not another drive....

ChiefApache
07-06-2009, 09:29 AM
"I'm not drunk.<hic> I jussshave the hiccups. <hic>"

Nnnniiiiiicccceeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redhotsommer
07-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Wasn't exactly drive-killing water out there! Hope it's nothing serious Joe.

Great day at the beach...couldn't believe how many boats were out there!

Magic Medicine
07-06-2009, 09:36 AM
Great day out there, although I think i may have broke something on the way in. Got close came off plane right before the locks, and and there was a weird clunking noise going on with my port side. Hoping its just a u joint going bad and not another drive....

Hope all is well with the boat Joe!

Magic Medicine
07-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Nnnniiiiiicccceeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Magic Medicine
07-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Wasn't exactly drive-killing water out there! Hope it's nothing serious Joe.

Great day at the beach...couldn't believe how many boats were out there!

Awesome day on the beach! There was a ton of boats out there lots of performance stuff as well!

B.Z.
07-06-2009, 09:44 AM

Any updates..hope all is well with the boat!!!

MILD THUNDER
07-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Thanks guys. It was kinda weird. like if it was in gear, idling, you heard clunking, almost like something was tapping on the hull. But if I put a little power to it, it seemed to go away. out of gear, no noise. Weird. The forklift guys were gone when I got back, but boat should be back in the garage now. Im gonna go down and see what I find.

However, the boat did run great, and did feel more solid hitting a few wakes on the way to the beach. Clicked of 70.3 mph the way home which was nice considering the relativly flat water.

MILD THUNDER
07-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Verdict is in on the clunking noise. Upper drive bearings crapped out, causing the rear housing cover to snap. Broke upper drive gear. SOB!

Tony M
07-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Verdict is in on the clunking noise. Upper drive bearings crapped out, causing the rear housing cover to snap. Broke upper drive gear. SOB! LOOK'S Like The T-Bird's Have had There Share Of Prob's This Year Getting Started, Good Luck With Her Joe :( :ack2: :grouphug:

baddogz28
07-06-2009, 05:39 PM
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs159.snc1/5935_100275456771_505491771_1970564_6055582_n.jpg
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs195.snc1/6574_112009427720_580727720_2555276_8206718_n.jpg
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs195.snc1/6574_112009417720_580727720_2555275_2276297_n.jpg
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs175.snc1/6574_112009377720_580727720_2555271_3923117_n.jpg
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs175.snc1/6574_112009442720_580727720_2555278_4096036_n.jpg

baddogz28
07-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Ran great this weekend... Here are some pics... Speedo shot is from saturday. Port tach is on the blink. Saw 1-2 mph faster than this yesterday in 1 fters but didn't get the pic.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs139.snc1/5935_100276796771_505491771_1970583_283075_n.jpg
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs139.snc1/5935_100276696771_505491771_1970577_2700182_n.jpg
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs139.snc1/5935_100276596771_505491771_1970576_4132515_n.jpg
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs159.snc1/5935_100276216771_505491771_1970573_739906_n.jpg
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v5203/48/6/505491771/n505491771_1970570_1907428.jpg
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs139.snc1/5935_100275636771_505491771_1970568_7944201_n.jpg

Magic Medicine
07-07-2009, 07:56 AM
Spent the day yesterday at Boater's beach with Nikki and JJ. What a perfect day, flat water and warm! The nicest day of the weekend! On the way home the little guy said, "Daddy I want to go fast"! My responce, I'll try but if you really want to go fast you need to go for a ride on Kool aids boat!

Magic Medicine
07-07-2009, 08:11 AM
Verdict is in on the clunking noise. Upper drive bearings crapped out, causing the rear housing cover to snap. Broke upper drive gear. SOB!

Dude that sucks!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear that!

Jamie B.
07-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Great day Sunday !

We ran from Chicago to a friends beach in Indiana thats between the steel mills, and not far from that cell phone tower thats sits between them. It was me, Wayland's 38 Twin Step Gun, and Mike's 46 Rough Rider Strip Poker.

The only other offshore boats we saw in Indiana was a red ICBM with gold stripes and a few smaller Baja's.

Magic Medicine
07-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Great day Sunday !

We ran from Chicago to a friends beach in Indiana thats between the steel mills, and not far from that cell phone tower thats sits between them. It was me, Wayland's 38 Twin Step Gun, and Mike's 46 Rough Rider Strip Poker.

The only other offshore boats we saw in Indiana was a red ICBM with gold stripes and a few smaller Baja's.

You obviously didn't come by us at boaters beach on Sunday, I think there were about 25 offshores anchored. Most of Bad Influence offshore was there along with a bunch of the Hammond T dockers. Too bad you guys didn't come by it was a great time!

MrCig
07-07-2009, 02:02 PM
Tony's Apache with the new paint job.:sifone:

redhotsommer
07-07-2009, 02:54 PM
THANK YOU MARK! I forgot my camera and all I wanted was a pic of that bad boy! Gotta be one of the coolest boats I've ever seen...and it may be due to a SLIGHT partialilty to skulls...

Jamie...that red ICBM is called "King Arthur." Kid that owns it runs out of Portage and E.Chicago...it's pretty damn fast.

At boaters, we had:
Magic Medicine
Krazy Karl
Eric's Baja
Red Hot Sommer
Kool-Aid's TopGun
Obnoxus
BZ
Little Dennis
Mild Thunder "Spaghetti Joe"
CRAZY 140 mph Liberator cat
Brett and Wendy's 47 Fountain
SecureLeo's 35 Fountain
Mr. Cig
Jeff and Lil's 27 Formula
39 Signature
Life is Good 35 Formula

and probably more...that's all my brain could hold...

Magic Medicine
07-07-2009, 03:11 PM
THANK YOU MARK! I forgot my camera and all I wanted was a pic of that bad boy! Gotta be one of the coolest boats I've ever seen...and it may be due to a SLIGHT partialilty to skulls...

Jamie...that red ICBM is called "King Arthur." Kid that owns it runs out of Portage and E.Chicago...it's pretty damn fast.

At boaters, we had:
Magic Medicine
Krazy Karl
Eric's Baja
Red Hot Sommer
Kool-Aid's TopGun
Obnoxus
BZ
Little Dennis
SecureLeo's 35 Fountain
Mr. Cig
39 Signature
Life is Good 35 Formula

Dam Mike you have good memory!!!!!! You need to let bad Mike out more often:sifone:

I think there might have been a couple more, but my memory is a little foggy

Abracarbra 38 Baja
unknown 33 scarab

Magic Medicine
07-07-2009, 03:11 PM
Tony's Apache with the new paint job.:sifone:

Love the paint on Tony's boat! :driving:

redhotsommer
07-07-2009, 03:27 PM
Oh yeah...just remembered that gorgeous 39 Stinger! Man there's some cool old skool stuff in our hood.

MILD THUNDER
07-07-2009, 04:09 PM
There was definitly a nice variety of offshores out sunday and some unique hardware. Some new, some old, some big, some small, and some just silly fast!

Magic Medicine
07-07-2009, 04:25 PM
There was definitly a nice variety of offshores out sunday and some unique hardware. Some new, some old, some big, some small, and some just silly fast!

Pretty much sums it up right there:driving:

MrCig
07-07-2009, 05:37 PM

At boaters, we had:
Magic Medicine
Krazy Karl
Eric's Baja
Red Hot Sommer
Kool-Aid's TopGun
Obnoxus
BZ
Little Dennis
SecureLeo's 35 Fountain
Mr. Cig
39 Signature
Life is Good 35 Formula

Correction it's a 32 Signature
Also Add Donnie's 38 Formula, and Ricky and Sue's 27 Powerquest
Pretty good otherwise Mike. LOL

Mark

MILD THUNDER
07-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Correction it's a 32 Signature
Also Add Donnie's 38 Formula, and Ricky and Sue's 27 Powerquest
Pretty good otherwise Mike. LOL

Mark

Yep, 327 Signature.....kept on a lift on the river, cool boat.

Where is "Life is Good" Formula out of? That guy looks familiar, we pulled up to the beach around the same time.....

redhotsommer
07-07-2009, 07:18 PM
Hammond. T-dock.

MILICEVICGM
07-07-2009, 08:15 PM

Did you see this................

Page Views: 38
Date Added: 07/07/2009
Last Updated: 07/07/2009
Description:
PAIR OF TRS DRIVES. LEFT & RIGHT HAND TWIST, MINT CONDITION! NEVER IN SALT WATER. THESE ARE OFF 95 SCARAB 1.5 RATIO. JUST SERVICED, NEW SEALS & HIGH PERFORMANCE OIL. I GUARANTEE YOU WILL NEVER FIND DRIVES IN THIS CONDITION! THE PRICE IS FIRM. (860) 563-2001 OR E-MAIL doggy_style@sbcglobal.net
Ad Number: 29825
Price: $6000.00
First Name: keith
Last Name: hann
Company Name:
Company Website: http://
Phone: 860-563-2001
Phone 2: 860-563-2001
City: rockyhill
State: CT
Zip: 06067
Make: TRS
Model: MERC CRUISER
Condition: Reconditioned
Gear Ratio: 1.5
Rotation: Both

Twin Whackas
07-07-2009, 08:36 PM
I sure picked a great day not to come out. Had a little too much Vodka on Saturday and still couldn't see straight on Sunday.
The Yellow Liberator cat is the guy that I store my boat with. Big power, sick acceleration, and pretty fast on the big end too :sifone:

At boaters, we had:
Magic Medicine
Krazy Karl
Eric's Baja
Red Hot Sommer
Kool-Aid's TopGun
Obnoxus
BZ
Little Dennis
SecureLeo's 35 Fountain
Mr. Cig
39 Signature
Life is Good 35 Formula

and probably more...that's all my brain could hold...[/QUOTE]

MILD THUNDER
07-08-2009, 12:00 AM
Did you see this................

Page Views: 38
Date Added: 07/07/2009
Last Updated: 07/07/2009
Description:
PAIR OF TRS DRIVES. LEFT & RIGHT HAND TWIST, MINT CONDITION! NEVER IN SALT WATER. THESE ARE OFF 95 SCARAB 1.5 RATIO. JUST SERVICED, NEW SEALS & HIGH PERFORMANCE OIL. I GUARANTEE YOU WILL NEVER FIND DRIVES IN THIS CONDITION! THE PRICE IS FIRM. (860) 563-2001 OR E-MAIL doggy_style@sbcglobal.net
Ad Number: 29825
Price: $6000.00
First Name: keith
Last Name: hann
Company Name:
Company Website: http://
Phone: 860-563-2001
Phone 2: 860-563-2001
City: rockyhill
State: CT
Zip: 06067
Make: TRS
Model: MERC CRUISER
Condition: Reconditioned
Gear Ratio: 1.5
Rotation: Both

Thanks George, saw that earlier. I think i may have a drive lined up, and just may be boating by the weekend! Plus I think i may have located some gearsets, to redo both broken drives I have now for cheap money. We'll see what happens........

Hows the cougar running???

StraightJacket
07-08-2009, 03:20 AM
I know where there are two drives ready to bolt on, cones and all. hahaha

I need to get rid of some of this crap

MILD THUNDER
07-08-2009, 08:24 AM
Ive seen some great prices on ssm III setups lately. Theres a complete setup with drive, transom, tranny, and trim cylinders on oso for 3g. Planned to yank motors this winter for bilge makeover. Would be a good time to convert over to SSM setup! Not Konrads, but still a much beefier drive and better suited for my old lead sled than the trs.

Was talking to a guy who converted from TRS in a older Top Gun to SSM V, and he says the re-rig wasnt all that bad, and the boat handled alot better and flew more level off waves. I wanna say that he said he didnt even have to recut the transom just drill the mounting holes for the gimbal.

But anyhow, thats a long way off. This weeks project is to get "*****in" (Art's aronow cat) in the water. New motors are in, drives repainted, just need to wire new dash up.

Magic Medicine
07-08-2009, 08:34 AM
Ive seen some great prices on ssm III setups lately. Theres a complete setup with drive, transom, tranny, and trim cylinders on oso for 3g. Planned to yank motors this winter for bilge makeover. Would be a good time to convert over to SSM setup! Not Konrads, but still a much beefier drive and better suited for my old lead sled than the trs.

Was talking to a guy who converted from TRS in a older Top Gun to SSM V, and he says the re-rig wasnt all that bad, and the boat handled alot better and flew more level off waves. I wanna say that he said he didnt even have to recut the transom just drill the mounting holes for the gimbal.

But anyhow, thats a long way off. This weeks project is to get "*****in" (Art's aronow cat) in the water. New motors are in, drives repainted, just need to wire new dash up.

Good luck with the project Joe!

StraightJacket
07-08-2009, 10:42 AM
I agree Joe better off going that route, that size boat with even your power is going to eat drives like fat guy at a buffet.

Magic Medicine
07-08-2009, 11:33 AM
I agree Joe better off going that route, that size boat with even your power is going to eat drives like fat guy at a buffet.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Magic Medicine
07-08-2009, 11:34 AM
I sure picked a great day not to come out. Had a little too much Vodka on Saturday and still couldn't see straight on Sunday.
The Yellow Liberator cat is the guy that I store my boat with. Big power, sick acceleration, and pretty fast on the big end too :sifone:

At boaters, we had:
Magic Medicine
Krazy Karl
Eric's Baja
Red Hot Sommer
Kool-Aid's TopGun
Obnoxus
BZ
Little Dennis
SecureLeo's 35 Fountain
Mr. Cig
39 Signature
Life is Good 35 Formula

and probably more...that's all my brain could hold...[/QUOTE]

Should have man up and started cocktailing at the beach, you would have felt better after a couple. Always seems to work for me!:sifone::26::03:

MILD THUNDER
07-08-2009, 06:58 PM

Not too mention it blows driving like i have eggshells under my throttles! Never had a TRS issue with my old 40 Excalibur, and I ran it pretty hard. But that was with 420's. I might slap those 27P mirage plus props on to try them. Should be ALOT easier on the drives than those maximus. But I sure will miss cruising at 50mph at 3700rpm.

The boat does feel alot more solid since I replaced all the broken rub rail screws, and added thru bolts. Much less flexing and vibrating.

OBNOXUS
07-08-2009, 10:31 PM
warned you about them 5 blades !!!!!

OBNOXUS
07-08-2009, 10:33 PM

Seriously,,,,,,,,,,why do you have to bring BZ into this ?

StraightJacket
07-09-2009, 02:17 AM
Seriously,,,,,,,,,,why do you have to bring BZ into this ?

Somehow I knew to where going to say that.

By the way picking the boat up from Nabers on Friday:willy_nilly:

Tony M
07-09-2009, 08:19 AM
:seeya::seeya:
Somehow I knew to where going to say that.

By the way picking the boat up from Nabers on Friday:willy_nilly:Are and what Year is This :cuss: :leaving: :driving: Oh and don't forget to :kiss: uncle Tom . :ack2: :sifone:

Magic Medicine
07-09-2009, 08:27 AM
warned you about them 5 blades !!!!!

What about some 4 blades???

MILD THUNDER
07-09-2009, 02:04 PM
What about some 4 blades???

Four blades also equal kablooey. Busted lower gears last year with them. Need to find some two blades.

Magic Medicine
07-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Four blades also equal kablooey. Busted lower gears last year with them. Need to find some two blades.

I have a set of 25p mirage pluses you can try if you would like?????

MattBMiller
07-09-2009, 03:30 PM

I have a set of 25p mirage pluses you can try if you would like?????

I have a set of custom 3 blade Bravo's you guys can try.

Magic Medicine
07-10-2009, 07:37 AM
I have a set of custom 3 blade Bravo's you guys can try.

Thanks Matt that is mighty white of you:rofl::rofl: