PDA

View Full Version : Sarasota water sat 6/27

imco offshore
06-27-2009, 03:08 PM
SARASOTA WATER today is wild boys and " girls " 2 to 4 with a 5 foot roller in the middle , went out Tampa bay skyway bridge to the cut ,south to sarasota and back ?! BRING :::: BACK BRACES knee braces helmet/neck braces .... PS make your appointment now with your favorate stringer/glass man,, so your first come tuesday when you get home. good luck to all be safe,: ack2: :cuss: :ack2:

phragle
06-27-2009, 03:55 PM
I know a really good chiropractor in Bradenton.........

ThrottleUp Props
06-27-2009, 06:27 PM
Nut Nuhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom1
06-27-2009, 06:34 PM
I assume that they will have a bikini contest. These are from Sarasota 2004.

SVL66
06-27-2009, 08:46 PM
SARASOTA WATER today is wild boys and " girls " 2 to 4 with a 5 foot roller in the middle , went out Tampa bay skyway bridge to the cut ,south to sarasota and back ?! BRING :::: BACK BRACES knee braces helmet/neck braces .... PS make your appointment now with your favorate stringer/glass man,, so your first come tuesday when you get home. good luck to all be safe,: ack2: :cuss: :ack2:

We like it rough.....bring it!!!!

imco offshore
06-27-2009, 10:27 PM
We like it rough.....bring it!!!!

bruce please give me my taffy BEFORE you go out? :drool5: i know with randy on the throttles you will either win OR need a new boat to finish the season ? either way be carefull good luck see ya soon , it,s going to be fun. :driving:

XtremeRacing
06-30-2009, 08:35 AM
George,

We need some new weather update, dont be shy.

cigdaze
06-30-2009, 08:58 AM
I didn't think it was too bad Saturday. We went a couple miles out past Egmont Key, and played in the gulf for a bit. It was fun. :D

It's been pretty calm since then, a light breeze with scattered showers most every day.

Unfortunately, the rain/storm chance is pretty solid through the weekend, but it's only Tuesday, so that can change between now and then.

The Marine forecast for Friday and Saturday as it stands now is pretty calm:

FRIDAY
VARIABLE WINDS AROUND 5 KNOTS...EXCEPT BECOMING ONSHORE
AROUND 10 KNOTS NEAR THE COAST DURING THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 FEET.
BAY AND INLAND WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS.

FRIDAY NIGHT
VARIABLE WINDS AROUND 5 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR
LESS. BAY AND INLAND WATERS SMOOTH. ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS.

SATURDAY
VARIABLE WINDS AROUND 5 KNOTS...EXCEPT BECOMING
ONSHORE AROUND 10 KNOTS NEAR THE COAST DURING THE AFTERNOON.
SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS. BAY AND INLAND WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS.

They won't forecast Sunday until tomorrow.

Here's a link to the marine forecast:
http://forecast.weather.gov/shmrn.php?mz=gmz853&syn=gmz800

imco offshore
06-30-2009, 10:22 AM
I didn't think it was too bad Saturday. We went a couple miles out past Egmont Key, and played in the gulf for a bit. It was fun. :D

It's been pretty calm since then, a light breeze with scattered showers most every day.

Unfortunately, the rain/storm chance is pretty solid through the weekend, but it's only Tuesday, so that can change between now and then.

The Marine forecast for Friday and Saturday as it stands now is pretty calm:

They won't forecast Sunday until tomorrow.

Here's a link to the marine forecast:
http://forecast.weather.gov/shmrn.php?mz=gmz853&syn=gmz800

cig.s right,, now is laid down with the typical thunder storms in the afternoon looks like the same all weekend,,, we will have to dodge it, cig riding in your boat is a limo ride compaired to our little svl,s imagine//? BEING BLINDFOLDED,DRUNK,STRAPED ON A BULL BACKWARDS/ LOL :willy_nilly:

cigdaze
06-30-2009, 10:52 AM
cig.s right,, now is laid down with the typical thunder storms in the afternoon looks like the same all weekend,,, we will have to dodge it, cig riding in your boat is a limo ride compaired to our little svl,s imagine//? BEING BLINDFOLDED,DRUNK,STRAPED ON A BULL BACKWARDS/ LOL :willy_nilly:

Miklos has introduced me to the pleasures of driving a SVL. :driving:
Good times for sure.

PARADOX
07-01-2009, 08:14 AM
We were out on the Gulf after the Sturday Poker Run with Lenny. (Boot-e-licious)
Planned to watch the sunset offshore. The "Crazy 1" and "Crazy too" had a wild ride, but you had to have a pilots license. I was airborn often. :)