PDA

View Full Version : I enjoyed the '08 Season.

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-12-2008, 10:00 PM
I crewed for Ryan Beckleys' Cat Ob. The 111 team made all the races and secured the National Championship. It would have been more significant if there were more committed racers in the class. I also joined the IMCO team mid season and drove a few races. Great competitive class. We were lacking a little speed, but was loads of fun. The rookie team Under Destruction with Jenni at throttles missed the High points by one point.

Next year is showing promise with a growing Cat 850 fleet. I hope some cat ob will find there way to OSS for some good racing as well as more SVL's.

P class in OSS started in LOTO giving first timers a place to join in the fun. I enjoyed meeting Masher and a few of his buddies.

I most enjoy visiting new places like Lake Havasu and LOTO. Its always great to meet new people as well as see old friends at the races.

Best of luck to everyone racing in Key West. I hope to meet more new friends there this year. During the day I will be in the Fluid Sealing Products pits and at night I hope to be part of the circus in front of Ricks.

Ryan Beckley
10-13-2008, 02:01 PM
Well I found my way here.....Thanks for all the help and putting up with me Jim-Bob

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-13-2008, 02:08 PM
Welcome my friend. I'm getting excited about Key West.