PDA

View Full Version : Open seat Islamorada-KW on Thurs?

MarylandMark
11-03-2008, 10:33 AM
I have no idea if I can pull this off or not but figured I'd ask anyway...

Anyone have an open seat from Islamorada to Key West on Thursday?

I'd catch a ride up Thurs AM (Sunkin is taking the shuttle I think?) and then ran back to KW boat from there. The GF has some school work to do so I figured she could do it that day and I could go boating (I hope).

I'm not sure what a fair offer on $$$ is but obviously willing to toss some loot in to the mix but obviously I can't afford much more than a fishin boat so can't cost more than my whole vacation either. I know most will say don't worry, it's on me but I'd like to help out some how none the less.

I've never been on a cat boat BTW.. :drool5:

PM me if you have a spot!

PARADOX
11-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Mark...

If we can hook up in Islamarada.. (I'm not sure where FPC has the stops) but wherever we will stop.. if you wanna ride back to the KW..
I'll make a spot for yaaa. (I got 3 in the boat. you'l be 4. so it's ok)

Still got my number??
Give me a call.

Ted
11-03-2008, 11:24 AM
FPC usually stops at Key Largo (Gilberts), runs past Islamorada and stops at Sunshine key at the campground there for fueling before going outside. As long as you make the detour into Islamorada you'll be fine but FPC does not actualy stop there.

Otis311
11-03-2008, 11:52 AM
FPC usually stops at Key Largo (Gilberts), runs past Islamorada and stops at Sunshine key at the campground there for fueling before going outside. As long as you make the detour into Islamorada you'll be fine but FPC does not actualy stop there.

They did last year on Thursday due to the amount of boats on the run. They split the lunch stop into 3 groups with one of them being Islamorada.

Otis311
11-03-2008, 11:55 AM
I believe Im full, but if something changes you are more than welcome to hop aboard with us. I am staying in Islamorada Wednesday night.

Ted
11-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Oh, sorry we did Tuesday last year, I forgot about that, wish I was down this year, especially to see the SOS Cigarette :D :D

Otis311
11-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Oh, sorry we did Tuesday last year, I forgot about that, wish I was down this year, especially to see the SOS Cigarette :D :D

:biggrinjester::sifone:

PARADOX
11-03-2008, 08:48 PM
You better change your info,, bud..

it will be hard to get a ride.. :rofl:

marylandmark
is a Boat Freak
Platinum Member

But in all seriousness.. The seat is still open.

ok ok ok.... I change mine to "Serious boat nut" :leaving:

Chris
11-03-2008, 09:39 PM
You better change your info,, bud..

it will be hard to get a ride.. :rofl:

But in all seriousness.. The seat is still open.

:

Package it with a ride up from KW

I have a private car hired for a morning run from Key West to Holiday Isle. Looking for someone to split the cost.

MarylandMark
11-04-2008, 05:16 PM
I'm in

Pete left u a voicemail

Chris tried to text you but # I have is wrong
Sent you a pm with my hotline