PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to Stay Key West Worlds

purrfection
06-22-2009, 03:46 PM
We are trying to make arrangements to attend the world finals in November. We attended several years ago and stayed at the Hilton. Convenient, but kind of pricey. Any suggestions, on or near the race course, would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Whoz Your Daddy
06-22-2009, 09:39 PM
Truman anex its right at the gates to the pits. Do a search for condo rentals

PicChic
06-22-2009, 10:06 PM
Truman anex its right at the gates to the pits. Do a search for condo rentals

AGREE!! Truman Annex IS the place to be for close proximity.

Expensive Date
06-22-2009, 10:38 PM
AGREE!! Truman Annex IS the place to be for close proximity.

Thats to far for you to walk back from Duval st if you wear the red dress.You need something with belt loops:03:

Wardey
06-24-2009, 09:40 AM
Truman Annex !!! 1 block from Duvall / 1 block from race site !!! Dave

PicChic
06-24-2009, 10:53 AM
Thats to far for you to walk back from Duval st if you wear the red dress.You need something with belt loops:03:

:rofl: Belt Loops....now WHY would you say something like that???? :bump:
Maybe when you get there, you'll have to take me shopping for 'larger loop handles" making your task easier of getting me to breakfast ok.......:rofl: I SO wished I had a video of that night....now THAT was HYSTERICAL!!!! Of course, I'm not hard to find once night life hits on Duval St. I will be getting the party started at you know where!!! :boobflash: :seeya:

boot-e-licious
06-28-2009, 09:52 PM
we stayed at the westin last year, watched the races from the balcony. kept the boat right there at the westin docks.we were very pleased, a couple of blocks from duval and all the activities!