PDA

View Full Version : South Haven pics and stories...

redhotsommer
06-22-2009, 07:29 AM
Please feel free to contribute any memorable pictures and/or stories from another lovely weekend...

I don't have my camera @ work today, but got this one yesterday from my sister...my niece and nephew on the way to the beach...

Magic Medicine
06-22-2009, 08:01 AM
over served again!

B.Z.
06-22-2009, 08:29 AM
My favorite this year has to be the rik-shaw ride home on Saturday night!!!!!

Tony M
06-22-2009, 08:37 AM
over served again! DON'T FIGURE ! Lost Track Of you Some Where After The Dock . :willy_nilly: :cuss: :confused:

redhotsommer
06-22-2009, 09:00 AM
How about that new splatter-paint on the side of Little Den's boat?

a-B
06-22-2009, 09:25 AM
Im going to have to go with Lil D askin all the waitresses at the bar on Friday night if they will touch his "wiener!"

redhotsommer
06-22-2009, 10:53 AM
Im going to have to go with Lil D askin all the waitresses at the bar on Friday night if they will touch his "wiener!"

Followed shortly by Andy accidently wingin' that bun into the bachelorette party. They were a terrible bachelorette party, IMO. I mean, they were drinking for as long as we were, yet still called Joe "creepy" when he asked them to go down to the boats. Nobody in their right mind would turn down a proper invite to the Regal Beagle.

Ratickle
06-22-2009, 11:03 AM
Followed shortly by Andy accidently wingin' that bun into the bachelorette party. They were a terrible bachelorette party, IMO. I mean, they were drinking for as long as we were, yet still called Joe "creepy" when he asked them to go down to the boats. Nobody in their right mind would turn down a proper invite to the Regal Beagle.

Obviously drinking the wrong stuff........

Or those Michigan girls can kick the butts of those Illinois boys at drinking:sifone:

Magic Medicine
06-22-2009, 11:21 AM
Obviously drinking the wrong stuff........

Or those Michigan girls can kick the butts of those Illinois boys at drinking:sifone:

I bet our bar tab was bigger than theres. I think one of the group might have picked up there tab:USA:

Magic Medicine
06-22-2009, 11:26 AM
Ok here are some pics Keith took with my camera!

Tony M
06-22-2009, 11:42 AM
Followed shortly by Andy accidently wingin' that bun into the bachelorette party. They were a terrible bachelorette party, IMO. I mean, they were drinking for as long as we were, yet still called Joe "creepy" when he asked them to go down to the boats. Nobody in their right mind would turn down a proper invite to the Regal Beagle. Can't Belive He Would Do Such A Thing Like That ! :reddevil: :sifone:

MILD THUNDER
06-22-2009, 11:46 AM

haha, those girls didnt think I was creepy on saturday night when I was hooking them up with weiners at 2am!

Next year I am holding the 1st annual Nipple Crunching contest on my boat.

Magic Medicine
06-22-2009, 11:59 AM
some more pics

Tony M
06-22-2009, 12:47 PM
haha, those girls didnt think I was creepy on saturday night when I was hooking them up with weiners at 2am!

Next year I am holding the 1st annual Nipple Crunching contest on my boat. Nobody Looks Bad At Closeing Time ! :rofl::rofl: :kiss: :willy_nilly: :ack2:

Kool-Aid Man
06-23-2009, 09:40 AM
here ya go

redhotsommer
06-23-2009, 09:59 AM
I just deleted a pic on my cellphone of Parello's 75 shots on the bar!

And in that last pic...you could've at least gotten a pic of me running the other way!

StraightJacket
06-23-2009, 11:39 AM
I just deleted a pic on my cellphone of Parello's 75 shots on the bar!

And in that last pic...you could've at least gotten a pic of me running the other way!

I have a pic of all the shots but haven't uploaded anything yet

redhotsommer
06-24-2009, 07:44 AM
OK...so bits and pieces of the weekend keep coming back to me and making me laugh...

Like Friday night when I had to arm-wrestle "Party Marty" at York's Landing...

That was pretty random.

Tony M
06-24-2009, 08:47 AM
OK...so bits and pieces of the weekend keep coming back to me and making me laugh...

Like Friday night when I had to arm-wrestle "Party Marty" at York's Landing...

That was pretty random. Then Other Things , Your Getting The Big Picture As To A G E , It Does Get Better As You Grow Old, :biggrinjester: LQQk At Me :leaving: :sifone: :ack2:

OBNOXUS
06-24-2009, 09:15 AM
Or getting called to the " principals office " Sunday morning !!!!

Magic Medicine
06-24-2009, 09:44 AM
Or getting called to the " principals office " Sunday morning !!!!

due tell more??????:confused::sifone::)

OBNOXUS
06-24-2009, 09:47 AM
had some complaints about our group making noise sat night ,,,, had to go to the harbormasters office and get yelled at.

You wernt involved though,,,,, you were passed out after getting thrown out of Captin Lous !!!!!!!!!

Magic Medicine
06-24-2009, 10:07 AM
had some complaints about our group making noise sat night ,,,, had to go to the harbormasters office and get yelled at.

You wernt involved though,,,,, you were passed out after getting thrown out of Captin Lous !!!!!!!!!

Hey stuff happens right:rofl:

OBNOXUS
06-24-2009, 10:17 AM
Being drunk enough to get thrown out of a bar full of drunks IS impressive though !!!

Magic Medicine
06-24-2009, 10:26 AM
Being drunk enough to get thrown out of a bar full of drunks IS impressive though !!!

Hey you can't drink all day if ya don't start in the morning!:kiss:

redhotsommer
06-24-2009, 11:03 AM
I gotta say...I feel kinda bad for Joe because he didn't get to run his boat, but it was BY FAR the most popular ride in the group...nuthin' beats a nightcap in the Regal Beagle. Plus, Joe also took the Hot Dog crown off BBobb by purchasing 20 dogs in two nights at discounted prices...

Friday night, Michelle was insistent upon bringing a dog back to put on the Cigarette for Brian in the morning, but we stopped at Jake's on the way back to the marina for another cocktail and couldn't bring it in, so Michelle asked for, and received, permission to leave it in the mailbox until we came out. This seemed perfectly rational at the time.

OBNOXUS
06-24-2009, 11:19 AM
It was sitting next to BBobbs boat the next morning !!!!!!

Joe only ran his boat Friday,,,,,,, but his was still used the most !!!!!!!

a-B
06-24-2009, 11:24 AM
Friday night, Michelle was insistent upon bringing a dog back to put on the Cigarette for Brian in the morning, but we stopped at Jake's on the way back to the marina for another cocktail and couldn't bring it in, so Michelle asked for, and received, permission to leave it in the mailbox until we came out. This seemed perfectly rational at the time.

That's classic, would this be the same dog that was sitting on Kool-Aids dash in the a.m., still wrapped in foil?

All in all a great trip, sorry we didnt say goodbye to anyone in the morning on Sunday, but Lil D needed help putting his rig back on the trailer and we had to haul @ss back to chi-town for father's day.

Magic Medicine
06-24-2009, 11:37 AM
That's classic, would this be the same dog that was sitting on Kool-Aids dash in the a.m., still wrapped in foil?

All in all a great trip, sorry we didnt say goodbye to anyone in the morning on Sunday, but Lil D needed help putting his rig back on the trailer and we had to haul @ss back to chi-town for father's day.

That would be the infamous dog, not that I remember anyway:sifone:

Magic Medicine
06-24-2009, 11:38 AM
I gotta say...I feel kinda bad for Joe because he didn't get to run his boat, but it was BY FAR the most popular ride in the group...nuthin' beats a nightcap in the Regal Beagle. Plus, Joe also took the Hot Dog crown off BBobb by purchasing 20 dogs in two nights at discounted prices...

Regal Beagal?????? Joes boat is the pimp macccchine!:driving:

MILD THUNDER
06-24-2009, 12:26 PM
Its a good thing i didnt make the saugatauck run, cause i may have lost one of my decanters from the wet bar..........

So what you guys are saying is that I should do red cabin lighting, with some small disco balls, and rename the boat............

"STUDIO 54"

a-B
06-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Its a good thing i didnt make the saugatauck run, cause i may have lost one of my decanters from the wet bar..........

So what you guys are saying is that I should do red cabin lighting, with some small disco balls, and rename the boat............

"STUDIO 54"

No, keep it as the Regal Beagle and add some pictures of Larry and Mr. Furley. And for good measure, maybe throw in a picture of Mrs. Roeper!! :03:

redhotsommer
06-24-2009, 02:19 PM

"STUDIO 54"

Naaah...do that and you might be considered creepy! I say hang a sign from the radar arch that says "Free Nipple Crunching: Inquire Within."

OBNOXUS
06-24-2009, 02:41 PM
he was ALREADY called creepy !!!

MILD THUNDER
06-24-2009, 08:12 PM
he was ALREADY called creepy !!!

Just to clarify this, I wasnt called creepy, just my proposition was called creepy. Since when was a 2am boat ride and some nipple crunching creepy? Girls nowadays just dont know what a good time is. Unreal. Maybe it was the mentioning of how I just found my "air supply" 8 track :confused:

StraightJacket
06-25-2009, 02:31 AM

Technically speaking it was TZ and crew on the cruiser. Big "D" told the Harbor master to go ahead and blame us so you can at least say you yelled at some one. Oh yeah and the fact that the person said they wouldn't come back for Harbor Fest. Big D's reaction ," Good we are going to need his slip next year , we are bringing more boats." Gotta love this crew and our attitude:biggrinjester:

Magic Medicine
06-25-2009, 10:16 AM
Technically speaking it was TZ and crew on the cruiser. Big "D" told the Harbor master to go ahead and blame us so you can at least say you yelled at some one. Oh yeah and the fact that the person said they wouldn't come back for Harbor Fest. Big D's reaction ," Good we are going to need his slip next year , we are bringing more boats." Gotta love this crew and our attitude:biggrinjester:

ah very nice:rofl:

redhotsommer
06-30-2009, 06:59 AM
Hey kids...back from the promised land of Colorado and finally able to download a couple pics from SH...

Here we are meeting at Bass Pro Shops...

Like E-dock...only cheaper!!!!

redhotsommer
06-30-2009, 07:01 AM
And a couple from Captain Lou's...

redhotsommer
06-30-2009, 07:04 AM
The famous hot dog stand...
Joey Rocks...the Hot Dog KING of Chicago...
My sister took this one of us returning from Saugatuck...

Magic Medicine
06-30-2009, 07:48 AM
Mikey,

Did you do any peddle biking while you were out in Colorado? I passed a peddle biker on the way to the lake saturday, when he caught us at the next stop light he said nice boat, Nikki and I said thanks! I told Nikki that I had to tell you this as I thought you might be amused by it. For the record he was riding a 10 speed or a road peddle bike, and yes he had a goofy suit on as well.

redhotsommer
06-30-2009, 09:34 AM
For the last time PURDUE boy...P-E-D-A-L is how it's spelled! And HELL YES I rode out there...Sunday's ride was 7 hours...35 miles...6,600 feet of climbing...and I LOVED IT.

Magic Medicine
06-30-2009, 09:36 AM
For the last time PURDUE boy...P-E-D-A-L is how it's spelled! And HELL YES I rode out there...Sunday's ride was 7 hours...35 miles...6,600 feet of climbing...and I LOVED IT.

Easy there testicle boy, what are you the spell check moderator:26:? Those mountains are beautiful, although they look better covered in snow!