PDA

View Full Version : Lake St. Clair Fun Run for Special Olympics

chris sunsation
06-17-2009, 09:56 AM
The 13th Annual Lake St. Clair Fun Run to benfit the Special Olympics is coming up Wednesday June 24th.

Come out and support the Special Olympics with Wertz Warriors and have a blast while your at it!!!! Lets show Lake St. Clair that the SOS family comes together for a good cause!!!

If you are interested please call the number on the flyer or contact me and I'll email you a registration form

chris@sunsationboats.com

.38Special
06-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Very cool. I can't ever get anyone to skip work on a Wednesday to do this. Hopefully you'll have a good turnout. Saw you guys cruise by Gull/Moot Sunday, boat looks great as always.

Nick

chris sunsation
06-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Very cool. I can't ever get anyone to skip work on a Wednesday to do this. Hopefully you'll have a good turnout. Saw you guys cruise by Gull/Moot Sunday, boat looks great as always.

Nick

Thanks! It was running good too! I'm sure someone will play hookie with ya! Tell them it's for the kids.

MattBMiller
06-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Great run and for a great cause. See you guys there!

MattBMiller
06-22-2009, 04:04 PM
Only a couple more days! Weather is looking good so far! Anyone else going?

drpete3
06-22-2009, 08:50 PM
Dang did nt read this till now. Im heading down day late. Should have takedn the whole dang week off.

chris sunsation
06-23-2009, 10:11 AM
Dang did nt read this till now. Im heading down day late. Should have takedn the whole dang week off.

I think you are getting the flu or something. You should probably go home sick right now.