PDA

View Full Version : Nice Paint - Now you'll be famous

Buoy
11-02-2008, 01:13 PM
OK, these photo's have the potential for some staying power on the Internet.
I took these myself, they were not lifted from another site or photoshopped in anyway.
This showed up across the street from my neighbors house.
Nice Paint.

Chris
11-02-2008, 01:17 PM
When I was 17, one of my buddies bought an early 60's Cadillac. One Saturday, we were in his driveway getting ready to give it a camo paint job. His dad pulled in just as we were getting ready to go. Asked us what we were up to. Then he told us, "You know, it's already camouflaged. If you paint it, you're going to stick out like a sore thumb to every cop in the state". Then he walked in the house.

Learned a very valuable lesson that afternoon.

Buoy
11-02-2008, 01:24 PM
Re-sale just went up.:ack2:

cosmic12
11-02-2008, 01:55 PM
You got some strange neighbors, Is this the cable thief?

BY U BOY
11-02-2008, 02:01 PM
You want to see some F'ed up cars? Come to Houston,we have the art car museum down the street from our house.It's phucking ridicules.

itilldo
11-02-2008, 02:59 PM
You want to see some F'ed up cars? Come to Houston,we have the art car museum down the street from our house.It's phucking ridicules.

lets see some pic's

BY U BOY
11-02-2008, 03:23 PM
lets see some pic's

http://www.artcarmuseum.com/Art_Cars/artcars.htm

It's crazy to see some of these on the rd and this is just some of the semi ok ones,if i can say that:biggrinjester:

Buoy
11-02-2008, 03:28 PM
You got some strange neighbors, Is this the cable thief?

Yes I do.
Remember, Work brought us to Kentucky. We never meant to be here, and it's 98% likely we'll be leaving soon.
No, it's not the cable theif. It's the house on the other side.
20'ish daughter's car.

getchasum111
11-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Remember, Work brought us to Kentucky. We never meant to be here, and it's 98% likely we'll be leaving soon.

amen....we were just talking about that today....i can't wait to get back to the real world...

Buoy
11-02-2008, 08:43 PM
amen....we were just talking about that today....i can't wait to get back to the real world...

Do you need a car to get you there??
I can place an offer on your behalf.:ack2:

MarylandMark
11-02-2008, 08:46 PM
20'ish daughter's car.

THAT'S what we need pics of... :drool5:

Buoy
11-02-2008, 08:50 PM
THAT'S what we need pics of... :drool5:

Actually, she really is a hottie - I mean Playboy material.
But taking pics would make me a dirty old man. As true as that may be...

MarylandMark
11-02-2008, 08:55 PM
Perfect!

You know when they come and go- shower cam!!!

NJgr8ful
11-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Nice Bouy, I think the handycap tags hanging from the mirror tell the real story :D

Also has PERF on the front hood .. Could that be JC's car?:26::dupe::03:

I have a guy in my neighborhood with same 'paint job' .. I'll try and get pics and post, maybe they're related?

Airpacker
11-02-2008, 10:08 PM
It reminds me of some of those really tacky paint jobs on Kachina boats. BLECCHHHH!

Buoy
11-02-2008, 10:47 PM
Nice Bouy, I think the handycap tags hanging from the mirror tell the real story :D

Also has PERF on the front hood .. Could that be JC's car?:26::dupe::03:

I have a guy in my neighborhood with same 'paint job' .. I'll try and get pics and post, maybe they're related?

I was trying not to be noticed as I was taking pics.
But yes, I noticed Perf - and I thought the same.

Bobcat
11-03-2008, 12:11 AM
I was thinking all of sunkins projects finally pushed glassdave around the bend (except no nambla art)

Sea-Dated
11-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Saw this at a gas staion the other day. What an UGLY Rolls.

getchasum111
11-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Do you need a car to get you there??
I can place an offer on your behalf.:ack2:

no thanks....i need to sell a few....i bought 11 trades down in Texas and have a drive way full of them....i bet my neighbors hate me....

socalstone
11-04-2008, 01:40 PM
OK, these photo's have the potential for some staying power on the Internet.
I took these myself, they were not lifted from another site or photoshopped in anyway.
This showed up across the street from my neighbors house.
Nice Paint.

Gee I wonder who they're voting for....

JupiterSunsation
11-04-2008, 04:03 PM
When I was 17, one of my buddies bought an early 60's Cadillac. One Saturday, we were in his driveway getting ready to give it a camo paint job. His dad pulled in just as we were getting ready to go. Asked us what we were up to. Then he told us, "You know, it's already camouflaged. If you paint it, you're going to stick out like a sore thumb to every cop in the state". Then he walked in the house.

Learned a very valuable lesson that afternoon.

Similar story, different ending:

64 Eldo Conv Blk, red interior. Paint was shot, but looked ok from 50 feet. My buddy is very artistic and wanted to do a flame job on the hood/fenders. Buys the spray cans and gets to work. Girlfriend comes over and said she will never ride in that car, looks too cheesy. He shrugged and left to go out and hooked up that night with a girl that thought it was the coolest. Original girlfriend found out and happily rode in that car anytime/ anyplace!

Perlmudder
11-04-2008, 05:31 PM
that car was on pimp my ride the other day! it has 6 tv's in the roof and sparys paint on the ground when you are driving!

you have officially been pimped!