PDA

View Full Version : TOPPS Poker Run June 20th

niceguy
06-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Ok guys, we need to revive this section.....

Who's coming to the poker run this coming weekend? Unfortunately, my boat is still not ready yet. But thanks to Gerrit, my wife and I will still be able to be a part of this run!! Thanks again Gerrit.:sifone:

gerritm
06-16-2009, 09:03 AM
Ok guys, we need to revive this section.....

Who's coming to the poker run this coming weekend? Unfortunately, my boat is still not ready yet. But thanks to Gerrit, my wife and I will still be able to be a part of this run!! Thanks again Gerrit.:sifone:

I think there are about 50 boats registered so far. We usually pick up a few at the last minute. Weather looks great, but hot. Should be a good run. 4 or 5 of the Topps Conroe boats are coming.

txriverrat2001
06-16-2009, 10:11 AM
I think about 10 from the San Jac will be there - I've got the boys coming into town so we're fishing this weekend - we'll catch up to ya out in the bay...

niceguy
06-21-2009, 01:40 PM
Well, had a great time yesterday on the run. Thanks again to Gerrit and his wife for such a nice ride.

gerritm
06-22-2009, 09:06 AM
Well, had a great time yesterday on the run. Thanks again to Gerrit and his wife for such a nice ride.

We had a blast, too. Thanks for coming. We look forward to you getting your boat back together and running with us.

gerritm
06-23-2009, 08:46 AM
Here are a couple of pixs.:26:

JETJOCK
04-28-2010, 11:15 PM
Hi guys!

I just moved to Seabrook-I am living on my 43' Wellcraft Express Cruiser. Next week I am pulling my 38KV Scarab from Florida to Sebrook. I want to join the club.

Look for a Miami Vice Scarab soon in your parts......

gerritm
05-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Hi guys!

I just moved to Seabrook-I am living on my 43' Wellcraft Express Cruiser. Next week I am pulling my 38KV Scarab from Florida to Sebrook. I want to join the club.

Look for a Miami Vice Scarab soon in your parts......

Let me know what meeting you want to go to. If we don't go I will hook you up with someone to sponsor you. Where did you decide to keep the Scarab? Did you ever get ahold of anyone at Clear Lake Marine Center? I just got my boat back in the sling.

gerritm

JETJOCK
05-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Let me know what meeting you want to go to. If we don't go I will hook you up with someone to sponsor you. Where did you decide to keep the Scarab? Did you ever get ahold of anyone at Clear Lake Marine Center? I just got my boat back in the sling.

gerritm

Did you cruise into Seabrook Marina the other day? I saw a Foutain with an Arch...

I looked at Clear Lake Marine Center--I talked with the office staff and did NOT get a warm and fuzzy....I ended up at Endeavour with rack storage and a place for my trailer.

What are the annual dues?

PM me your contact number again--I owe you a beer.

Randy

zero g
05-16-2010, 08:32 PM
when is the 2010 run and is it open to none members

gerritm
05-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Did you cruise into Seabrook Marina the other day? I saw a Foutain with an Arch...

I looked at Clear Lake Marine Center--I talked with the office staff and did NOT get a warm and fuzzy....I ended up at Endeavour with rack storage and a place for my trailer.

What are the annual dues?

PM me your contact number again--I owe you a beer.

Randy

I don't have an arch, never trust a boat that needs a rollbar...::eek::cheers2: Endeavour is a good dry stack, I had my boat there for several years, until they went crazy with a price increase. Wait until you come in on a hot Texas afternoon and clean the boat on the white concrete pad, whew it gets very hot. I still buy my gas there, just tip the guys every time or 2 and they will take excellent care of you and your boat. Most of the staff is great, not so sure on the mechanics.

Annual dues for Topps is around $150 I think. There is a meeting this Friday @ the Hilton on CL. I think we are going. Pm me and let me know if you are interested.

The Topps poker run is only for members.

gerritm

gerritm
05-17-2010, 02:07 PM
Here is the date and info

zero g
05-17-2010, 09:46 PM
thanks for the info

gerritm
05-20-2010, 10:59 AM
I don't have an arch, never trust a boat that needs a rollbar...::eek::cheers2: Endeavour is a good dry stack, I had my boat there for several years, until they went crazy with a price increase. Wait until you come in on a hot Texas afternoon and clean the boat on the white concrete pad, whew it gets very hot. I still buy my gas there, just tip the guys every time or 2 and they will take excellent care of you and your boat. Most of the staff is great, not so sure on the mechanics.

Annual dues for Topps is around $150 I think. There is a meeting this Friday @ the Hilton on CL. I think we are going. Pm me and let me know if you are interested.

The Topps poker run is only for members.

gerritm

change of location for this Friday's Topps meeting. It will be at Topwater @ 7pm.

txriverrat2001
06-16-2010, 01:10 PM
Who's in this weekend???

JETJOCK
06-16-2010, 08:55 PM
I'd like to attend. Where can I get more info? I am pretty sure my work schedule will not get in the way, and this will be my first Poker run!

Link? Contact info?

JETJOCK
06-16-2010, 10:15 PM
I think I will give it a shot!

Here is the link to the webpage! WHO's IN??????????

http://www.texasoutlawchallenge.com/eventschedule.html

txriverrat2001
06-21-2010, 08:48 PM
Anyone know how to get ahold of Trent on Lake Conroe?? I have some pretty good videos of him running this past weekend to Freeport....

Screws Loose II I think is the name ....
Thanks

rs

visual contact
06-23-2010, 06:09 PM
You might email Jeff jeff@topps-lakeconroe.com
He is the Topps president at Conroe, He will know how to get ahold of Trent