PDA

View Full Version : An awkward day defined.

FormulaOne
11-02-2008, 12:13 AM
Sitting at the "current status undefined" girls house and hear knock as I am reading exciting info on foreign currency exchange accounting reporting. Its the ex. Came by to pick up some things he left behind...a year later. Luckily a roomate[side bar:hot as **** roomate] is home to make it less awkward. So I behaved, biting my tongue. Its bad enough I'm banging his ex and his dog wouldn't play with him because he was sitting on my lap. Nonetheless I keep my ******* remarks to myself. He asks for some **** that made its way to my house...keep my mouth shut...take the higher road. He leaves, girl comes home, we go out. Low and behold, ex guy is at the very same bar we go to with his family that girl apparently is still cordial with. What else to do in this situation than buy everyone a round of shots and toast to being graced enough to be able to get past the used part of her vagina to discover the unused part...I don't think ill be back to her house again...well see.

old377guy
11-02-2008, 12:36 AM
way to go... dignity and grace...

inbetween
11-02-2008, 12:50 AM
get past the used part of her vagina to discover the unused part

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

J-Bonz
11-02-2008, 01:16 AM
Josh,
To funny bro.......... Could be worse, You could be this guy...............

Give me a call, I would like to here the x-rated version............... :)

FULL FORCE
11-02-2008, 02:54 AM
So... is she NOT the girlfriend now???

FULL FORCE
11-02-2008, 02:55 AM
Josh,
To funny bro.......... Could be worse, You could be this guy...............

Give me a call, I would like to here the x-rated version............... :)

Dude... thats funny!

fund razor
11-02-2008, 08:54 AM
Sitting at the "current status undefined" girls house and hear knock as I am reading exciting info on foreign currency exchange accounting reporting. Its the ex. Came by to pick up some things he left behind...a year later. Luckily a roomate[side bar:hot as **** roomate] is home to make it less awkward. So I behaved, biting my tongue. Its bad enough I'm banging his ex and his dog wouldn't play with him because he was sitting on my lap. Nonetheless I keep my ******* remarks to myself. He asks for some **** that made its way to my house...keep my mouth shut...take the higher road. He leaves, girl comes home, we go out. Low and behold, ex guy is at the very same bar we go to with his family that girl apparently is still cordial with. What else to do in this situation than buy everyone a round of shots and toast to being graced enough to be able to get past the used part of her vagina to discover the unused part...I don't think ill be back to her house again...well see.

How small can this town be???.....Doesn't matter... run fast, run far.
Civilized or no... you are only 3 degrees right of a Jerry Springer show.
There are FEW coinicidences in this kind of thing. With his family? Same day? And she hung with them? Nobody should be THAT cordial in this situation. Smile and hello would have been the high road if it was really over.

Run away.

Oh...it was funny the way that you put it, I laughed... but you should stop talking about her vagina. It totally ruins the high road part.

Good luck.

Sea-Dated
11-03-2008, 12:26 PM
That is great!!!!

Tony
11-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Dude, we gotta talk about them thar broads that youve been hangin around with.

FULL FORCE
11-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Dude, we gotta talk about them thar broads that youve been hangin around with.

Can't wait till he gets another, more great moments!

Wrinkleface
11-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Did ya get it 1 last X?? Just 2 say ya did!!!!!

ChiefApache
11-03-2008, 06:50 PM

Are you talking about Snaggle Tooth??? You've done worse you know....:rofl:

MarylandMark
11-03-2008, 07:04 PM
roomate[side bar:hot as **** roomate]

Problem solved- start tapping the roomie.

Dude and chick get back together and he pisses you off say "Does she still snore?" or some thing along those lines so all he can think about was you use to crack her open. She was his, you snagged it, wasn't good enough so let him have it back. He will feel inferior for life.

Offshoredrillin
11-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Are you talking about Snaggle Tooth??? You've done worse you know....:rofl:
dude, if another chic is calling your chic snaggletooth, then you need to bail and quick..just my opinion. oh and decline on the BJ in lieu of the afformentioned dentle issues.

Wrinkleface
11-03-2008, 07:57 PM
dude, if another chic is calling your chic snaggletooth, then you need to bail and quick..just my opinion. oh and decline on the BJ in lieu of the afformentioned dentle issues.

It's DENTAL Rob!!!!!!!!!:beatdeadhorse5::sifone:

ChiefApache
11-04-2008, 02:26 PM

She's really a great girl....it's not that bad, but we have to bust Josh every chance we get.:rofl:

DollaBill
11-04-2008, 02:40 PM
How small can this town be???.....Doesn't matter... run fast, run far.
Civilized or no... you are only 3 degrees right of a Jerry Springer show.
There are FEW coinicidences in this kind of thing. With his family? Same day? And she hung with them? Nobody should be THAT cordial in this situation. Smile and hello would have been the high road if it was really over.

Run away.

Oh...it was funny the way that you put it, I laughed... but you should stop talking about her vagina. It totally ruins the high road part.

Good luck.

I disagree buddy. I'm still great friends with my ex and her family. Hell I even had dinner with her sister and husband with a girlfriend of mine. It doesn't always have to be that bad.

fund razor
11-04-2008, 02:52 PM
I disagree buddy. I'm still great friends with my ex and her family. Hell I even had dinner with her sister and husband with a girlfriend of mine. It doesn't always have to be that bad.

Yeah I can see that, especially if you were long term or really close with everyone (heck, all of my g/fs family are my yacht club sponsors)... but in the case described above... it sounded fishy.

But you are a SuperPlayer. :D

DollaBill
11-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Yeah I can see that, especially if you were long term or really close with everyone (heck, all of my g/fs family are my yacht club sponsors)... but in the case described above... it sounded fishy.

But you are a SuperPlayer. :D

lol dik

ChiefApache
11-04-2008, 05:49 PM
it sounded fishy.

You said fishy! :26:

AGITATOR
11-04-2008, 07:35 PM
get a notch in you gun and do the girlfriend and the roommate at the same time