PDA

View Full Version : Baton Rouge Boat Club Ship Island Run - June 13th

jmeng
06-10-2009, 02:46 PM
The Baton Rouge Boat Club will be headed to ship island. 8 boats will be running over from Baton Rouge on Friday and 5 more will trailer over. Going to The Dock in Gulfport for a late lunch on Friday and then back to The Palace to check in and hit the pool. On Saturday we will be heading out to Ship Island to raft up and party. Anyone in the area is more than welcome to join us.

CAPM KURT
06-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Well gee John, it makes me feel soooo good that you let me know of your detailed plans for a nice run.... seeing how Me and Angelle will be(stuck) at a function(indoors for hours of course) for my step-daughter this Sunday. How kind of you. LOL

We enjoyed the hospitality on your wharf a couple weeks ago. Nice place. Tell your folks we said hello.

jmeng
06-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Glad to help out. :D This weekend is actually my first wedding annv. I'm catching all kinds of crap for planning a boat trip instead of something more romantic. Gotta have your priorities straight though. LOL

Glad y'all stopped by. Now that you know where it is, come by anytime.

CAPM KURT
06-16-2009, 10:13 PM
So how did the trip to ship island go. I was thinkin about yall while i was watching my kid dancing on a stage. It was killin me I tell ya.

jmeng
06-17-2009, 09:08 AM
Trip was great!!!! Ended up with 9 boats running over and 14 went out to the island. Will get some pics posted.