Help us who are home wishing we were there to live vicariously through you

Post information of how things are going and pictures of everything going on

help us out

cosmic12
11-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Ya what he said!! PPPPPPLEASE:drool5:

MOBILEMERCMAN
11-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Nice try guys, Freeze and PeteB will most likely start their own threads. I'm trying to install a wireless card to have service in the pits.

Buoy
11-01-2008, 11:16 AM
I'm not clicking on this thread again until I see the little paperclip attachment next to it...

glassdave
11-01-2008, 11:29 AM
spread'in the good word across this great land . . . . somewhere in Georgia . . . :D

boatme
11-01-2008, 11:45 AM
spread'in the good word across this great land . . . . somewhere in Georgia . . . :D

Now that is great keep the updates comming

boatme
11-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Nice try guys, Freeze and PeteB will most likely start their own threads. I'm trying to install a wireless card to have service in the pits.

Why nice try? would be great if it was all posted on one thread so we can parooooz it eveyonce in a while as opposed to looking around

Freeze and Pete can post here
Mobile American
You can be our undercover guy now get to snappin and postin i am missing being there :03::):26:

MOBILEMERCMAN
11-01-2008, 12:31 PM
I'll root for ya. Those pix guys play their own way. I get in Sunday. I'll try to remember my orders.

glassdave
11-01-2008, 12:54 PM
I'll be roll'in into Key West sunday around six . . . . . should be on Duval street around six oh five :D

nothing new to report unless you consider some dude jackin up traffic in a "smart" car somewhere in GA news worthy . . . . dosnet really look that smart to me. :ack2:

boatme
11-01-2008, 01:01 PM
LOL good job Guys keep up the good work

getchasum111
11-01-2008, 02:25 PM
i want to go...i just finished working until after thanksgiving....any chance a room would be available in key west if i tried to get one today...

Chris
11-01-2008, 02:31 PM
There's alot of stuff not listed on the Expedia/hotels.com websites. Lots of condos too. There's ALWAYS a bunch of last-minute cancellations and no-shows.

Cash Bar
11-01-2008, 02:44 PM
I'll be roll'in into Key West sunday around six . . . . . should be on Duval street around six oh five :D

nothing new to report unless you consider some dude jackin up traffic in a "smart" car somewhere in GA news worthy . . . . dosnet really look that smart to me. :ack2:

Looks like the Tifton/Adel area of I-75 south. :ack2:

Chris
11-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Looks like the Tifton/Adel area of I-75 south. :ack2:

You get your travel figured out yet?

getchasum111
11-01-2008, 04:29 PM
There's alot of stuff not listed on the Expedia/hotels.com websites. Lots of condos too. There's ALWAYS a bunch of last-minute cancellations and no-shows.

who should i call...i don't want to show up with no reservations...

getchasum111
11-01-2008, 04:30 PM
my family owns the burger kings in Tifton....it use to be owned by one of my famous uncles...can anyone guess who.....

MarylandMark
11-01-2008, 05:18 PM
my family owns the burger kings in Tifton....it use to be owned by one of my famous uncles...can anyone guess who.....

Is that a TRICK question Chip? :rofl:

getchasum111
11-02-2008, 10:31 AM
Is that a TRICK question Chip? :rofl:

haha....you got it....

Buoy
11-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Chip - JayBoat is looking for a roomie on the other board...:boxing_smiley:

glassdave
11-02-2008, 11:20 AM
Valet parking? :D . . . grease the security guy enough an they'll let ya park anywhere

ohhhh my head hurts after last night . . . . an were not even to Key West yet. Stayed in Largo at the Biltmore last night and had a party over at my friend Pattys house. Moved it to the holel and closed the bar . . . its all a blur after that. Cig Daze and misses came out to, got to put a face on some names. good meeting you two . . . . how ya feel'in today :ack2: :D

fund razor
11-02-2008, 11:57 AM
Valet parking? :D . . . grease the security guy enough an they'll let ya park anywhere

ohhhh my head hurts after last night . . . . an were not even to Key West yet. Stayed in Largo at the Biltmore last night and had a party over at my friend Pattys house. Moved it to the holel and closed the bar . . . its all a blur after that. Cig Daze and misses came out to, got to put a face on some names. good meeting you two . . . . how ya feel'in today :ack2: :D

Nick is genetically engineered to be a professional drinking machine. :D

Bet he feels fine. :26:

glassdave
11-02-2008, 12:06 PM
yea . . . i heard he has a carbon fiber liver :ack2::D

Chris
11-02-2008, 12:19 PM
who should i call...i don't want to show up with no reservations...

Just hit Google- "Key West Hotel" and "Key West Condo". Lots of little places.

Chris
11-02-2008, 01:19 PM

I told you not to wash that truck. See... it shrank.

getchasum111
11-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Chip - JayBoat is looking for a roomie on the other board...:boxing_smiley:

thanks....i will have my wife with me....really would rather just find a place that someone backed out of at the last minute

getchasum111
11-02-2008, 02:32 PM
Just hit Google- "Key West Hotel" and "Key West Condo". Lots of little places.

cool...i will do that after the packer game...

Tommy Gun
11-02-2008, 02:37 PM
FPC Party last night in FLL; brad Frankie woods Scism OP Chris to name a few. Sorry no swimsuit pics wife was there

Cash Bar
11-02-2008, 11:33 PM
You get your travel figured out yet?

Yes.

1) Party at Miami Wednesday night.

2) Poker Run Thursday w/ CRB76. See you in Sunshine Key.

3) Party Thursday in KW.

4) Fly back to Ft. Laud Friday nt, back to KW Sat am. :ack2:

5) Continue Partying. :drool5:

masher44
11-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Yes.

1) Party at Miami Wednesday night.

2) Poker Run Thursday w/ CRB76. See you in Sunshine Key.

3) Party Thursday in KW.

4) Fly back to Ft. Laud Friday nt, back to KW Sat am. :ack2:

5) Continue Partying. :drool5:

that may be the longest flight ever on Friday......:puke:

cigdaze
11-03-2008, 01:37 PM

Likewise, Dave, It's a pleasure to meet you finally. And Dawn, it was wonderful to see you again. It was a good night...I felt great Sunday and got a lot of work done, that was nothin'

:drool5:

cigdaze
11-03-2008, 01:38 PM
Nick is genetically engineered to be a professional drinking machine. :D
Bet he feels fine. :26:

Well, genetically-something, at least...:D
;)

44MTI
11-03-2008, 01:44 PM
cool...i will do that after the packer game...

I cancelled a room at the Marquesa, nice place and not to far away.

Pete B
11-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Ok gang I know some of you have your computers and cameras with you in KW

Help us who are home wishing we were there to live vicariously through you

Post information of how things are going and pictures of everything going on

help us out

Leaving tomorrow afternoon, wont be down in KW til late. ready to shoot wednesday morning races..

Still finishing Naples Champboat stuff:

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55