PDA

View Full Version : Dana Marine

old377guy
10-31-2008, 11:15 PM
If for no other reason, they deserve high marks for their professional comportment and reasonableness in response to a rather childish "customer". The details are on a thread on another site. (a site that self-inflicted it's soon to be fatal wounds) - Jeff

Biggus
11-03-2008, 07:40 AM
I've had nothing but positive experiences with Dana Marine. They build high quality parts at reasonable prices.

-Got a chance to visit their facility a couple years back. They've got some high $$$ CNC equipment and actually build their own parts.

Kurt

Offshoredrillin
11-03-2008, 07:52 AM
I have had great service form them as well, the parts were of great quality and over built. I also own a set of hydraulic hatch hinges like mentioned in the other thread, they are awesome.

Wardey
11-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Dana is one of the best. We are a dealer for them also. Dave

bcfountain
11-04-2008, 08:50 PM
i just got some bling-bling stuff and bezels for my fountain and like it.i am in Va and they in Ca and it got here in less than 10 days....pretty good i think.never a problem w/dana.

HPBoats83
11-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Another bump for Dana from this boater.

Jigsaw89
11-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Last year I had one experience with Dana Marine regarding a custom powdercoated switch panel. They kept me informed of the shipping date and ultimately delivered exactly what I wanted. For some reason, they installed one odd-ball Carling switch contrary to my request for 8 identical Carlings. They corrected the issue by shipping me the correct switch so I could fix their mistake. Overall, I was and still am satisfied with this purchase.

Lofty
11-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Dana's a good business. They do a lot of business on the West Coast and I never hear anything bad about them. You can't keep every customer happy, some people just come out of the jar swinging.

whataworld51
02-13-2009, 05:00 PM
Excellent products has been my experience.

Sean Stinson
02-16-2009, 09:56 AM
Dana did me right bought some vents from Fred @ Trick when he was still a good guy.....Lost one called Dana talked to I believe his name was John emailed him pic, discontinued oh ****, hold on went back to the back happen to have 3 of that left what color blue, dont have blue oh ****, I will coat it and ship it. Long story short cleat bezel, engine room vent, and coating with shipping was like $40-$50 bucks. Now that is service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!