PDA

View Full Version : 'Boma back pedaling already?

MarylandMark
10-31-2008, 09:14 PM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article5051118.ece

Barack Obama’s senior advisers have drawn up plans to lower expectations for his presidency if he wins next week’s election, amid concerns that many of his euphoric supporters are harbouring unrealistic hopes of what he can achieve.

Chris
10-31-2008, 09:53 PM
His plans were absurdly unrealistic if we were in a massive boom AND had zero national debt. The numbers on his wish list simply don't add up. Our GDP would have to come close to doubling overnight to pull off all his giveaways. There just not that many millionaires and billionaires in the country.

I'm just glad he's not going to have the opportunity to try. By the end of next week, he can get started penning his 3rd autobiography.

Expensive Date
10-31-2008, 10:54 PM
I'm just glad he's not going to have the opportunity to try. By the end of next week, he can get started penning his 3rd autobiography.

Hopefully it will be titled why I lost

MarylandMark
11-01-2008, 09:06 AM

I hope your right!

In Maryland McCain has had a lot of TV ads since Nobama's crap-o-mercial the other night and all of them (ads) are good ads- conveys the point without overkill to confuse the simple minded lefty's.

Buoy
11-01-2008, 10:55 AM
Ohio seems to be the really hot place this weekend.
All the final campaigning is going on local.

clayinaustin
11-02-2008, 11:26 AM
What? A candidate making promises he can't possibly keep? Say it ain't so! :rolleyes:

LotoSteve
11-02-2008, 10:08 PM
I just hope his supporters are too lazy to wait in line to vote on Tuesday.

BUIZILLA
11-02-2008, 10:16 PM
I just hope his supporters are too lazy to wait in line to vote on Tuesday.if you hide their voters cards under their work boots, they'll never figure it out... :ack2:

Sea-Dated
11-03-2008, 12:35 PM
I just hope to hear his speach tomorrow be one of defeat.....

10x
11-03-2008, 12:44 PM
On tuesday night, in downtown chicago, osama's having a big outdoor party in grant park. They're closing off all the streets, and expecting a couple million dummies to attend.

Gee, :( what a great place to drop a "big" bomb. LMAO:leaving: