PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 Harrison Important Info

Wahoo 214
06-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Well OC was great with an excellent turnout and awesome day, but no it is on to Round 2 in Harrison Township Michigan July 25-26!

Some things we need help with.

1. We have been working very hard on this event and need to know who is coming. There will be two pit areas. The primary dry pit area is the park again, for those who remember it is a very nice State Park with tons of room, paved, par 3 golf, running trails, pool, beach and marina. It is also highly patroled by the park police.

We also have limited spots at the wet pits host marina Beacon Cove. It will be where we will have the beverage tent, food vendors and live entertainment Friday and Saturday. They also have 24 security.

So let me know which site you would like.

2. Please book your rooms soon at the host hotel Concord Inn. We have a few rooms where the event is getting the money so please email us before you call them. The rooms are $90 a night, 1/2 off! It is also where registration and racers meetings will be held.

3. Fund Rasing. We still have two fund rasing events going on and really need everyone to help.

First we are selling tickets for a complete racing weekend in a bat boat. Tickets are $100 and only 50 will be sold. Includes testing, racing, parties, and hotel!

Second, we have an excellent Harrison Offshore Magazine in the works, ads are $250 to $1000. 5000 copies will be printed and distributed.

Please help us make this a great event like Ocean City was!

www.HarrisonOffshore.com

sbracing
06-03-2009, 09:52 AM
Dean,
We are in. Pit in Park. Thanks for putting this together.

SHARKEY-IMAGES
06-06-2009, 09:06 PM
If your planning on attending the Harrison Offshore race July 25-26 (OPA Round 2) Please let me know and I'll get your boat picture and profile in the Event Program.

Need:
Boat Name
Boat #
Throttleman name
Drivers name
Nav. name
Team owner

Thanks
Rick@dirt-deals.com

Anyone needs any pics for this program I will gladly submit them to Rick as a Sponsorship.

A way of Sharkey-Images giving back to the OPA so to speak.... ;)

P.S.

That goes for any of the other OPA Race Programs as well !

Wahoo 214
06-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Thank you Tim.

The work Rick is putting into this program is incredible. If anyone would like to help out and advertise please send us an email. We will be distributing 10,000 copies in full color. Only $250 for a quarter page.

www.HarrisonOffshore.com

SHARKEY-IMAGES
06-07-2009, 07:39 PM
No problem Dean.

I am working out a few details to get out there. Once I know how many nights I need I will be in touch with you for one of those rooms.

I just may need to take more time off from work for the amount of travel time there will be on the road...