PDA

View Full Version : Jim Darr Still Full Of It!

Lubejobs42
06-01-2009, 08:32 PM
His reputation is again lived up to. He has been trying to buy props from me for over a month. Kept sending me offers several thousand less then I was asking. I listed a set of props and he offered $1500 less. I told him come up $500 and I’ll give them to you and pay shipping. He says ok I will wire the money. I need to have them by the weekend (it was wed) so send them overnight. I told him I would cover standard shipping he would have to pay the difference. He said give him the wire info. He will do the wire first thing in the am (Thursday)., I’m going out of town Thursday night so I have 1000 things to do but I make time to go to Miami where I have the props because “ he had to have them” . I head to Miami and get stuck in traffic for 4 and a half hours due to a rain/hail storm and a fatal accident. I grab the props and while I’m there the secretary hands me my statement for and asks if I can write a check. I write her a check out of my boating act, which I keep a low balance as I give that card number out over the internet quite a bit and I accept wires for stuff I sell. Same account he was sending the wire to. Get back up to my office and sure enough, no wire. Too late to go to the bank I email him and he tells me he was out of town and he would do the email 1st thing in the am. I tell him, I was counting on the wire to cover a check I wrote. I didn’t make it to the bank in time to make a deposit. If you don’t do the wire, I will be overdrawn. He told me he would be at Regions bank 1st thing. Friday morning I’m traveling so I have my secretary email him to please be sure to handle the wire. If you can’t or there is a problem please let her know as you know the situation. No response, no reply, NO WIRE. My secretary gets nervous and goes to make a deposit for me but he gets there after 2:00 which falls as next day business.
Wed. He is going to wire Thursday.
Thursday night: Gino, just got home, will take info to Regions in the am for wire
Friday morning no response.
Friday night. Gino, just got home, got funds wiring this afternoon,
Sat Morning: I had to transfer $ from my investment account to checking, I got it out late afternoon, I to am out of town, Had to drive to Eldon to a branch, I know they said after 2pm, the wire would go next business day, I'll get the confirmation info to you in the am, I'll call bank to see if they wire on Sat.
Sat night: they don't wire on Saturday, will get it to you Monday first thing, thanks jim
Sat night Gino, cutoff is 2pm at the bank, hope it did'nt cause a problem, If I was'nt out of town I would of had it done earlier
Sunday night everyone has said 10deg rake is way too extreme and just wont work . I'll try to stop the wire in the am
TONIGHT-the wire did not go out.

I know, I am the fool here. I took his word he would follow through. I took his word he would handle the wire espicially after I explained the situation and told him if he couldn't do it Friday, please let me know. That simple.

Tonight he has the balls to tell me-but my decision had nothing to do with your embarassment due to you bouncing a check, that is not handling finances properly. this deal was between me and you only. I don't plan on telling anybody you bounce checks either, its a dead issue, thanks Jim

plumbers crack
06-01-2009, 08:39 PM
This guy needs some serious help,no pun intended.Nothing like getting jerked around while trying to do someone a favor. This guy could be big scotty's brother.Some people shouldnt breed.:26:

Ratickle
06-01-2009, 08:40 PM
His reputation is again lived up to. He has been trying to buy props from me for over a month. Kept sending me offers several thousand less then I was asking. I listed a set of props and he offered $1500 less. I told him come up $500 and I’ll give them to you and pay shipping. He says ok I will wire the money. I need to have them by the weekend (it was wed) so send them overnight. I told him I would cover standard shipping he would have to pay the difference. He said give him the wire info. He will do the wire first thing in the am (Thursday)., I’m going out of town Thursday night so I have 1000 things to do but I make time to go to Miami where I have the props because “ he had to have them” . I head to Miami and get stuck in traffic for 4 and a half hours due to a rain/hail storm and a fatal accident. I grab the props and while I’m there the secretary hands me my statement for and asks if I can write a check. I write her a check out of my boating act, which I keep a low balance as I give that card number out over the internet quite a bit and I accept wires for stuff I sell. Same account he was sending the wire to. Get back up to my office and sure enough, no wire. Too late to go to the bank I email him and he tells me he was out of town and he would do the email 1st thing in the am. I tell him, I was counting on the wire to cover a check I wrote. I didn’t make it to the bank in time to make a deposit. If you don’t do the wire, I will be overdrawn. He told me he would be at Regions bank 1st thing. Friday morning I’m traveling so I have my secretary email him to please be sure to handle the wire. If you can’t or there is a problem please let her know as you know the situation. No response, no reply, NO WIRE. My secretary gets nervous and goes to make a deposit for me but he gets there after 2:00 which falls as next day business.
Thursday night: Gino, just got home, will take info to Regions in the am for wire
Sat Morning: I had to transfer $ from my investment account to checking, I got it out late afternoon, I to am out of town, Had to drive to Eldon to a branch, I know they said after 2pm, the wire would go next business day, I'll get the confirmation info to you in the am, I'll call bank to see if they wire on Sat.
Sat night: they don't wire on Saturday, will get it to you Monday first thing, thanks jim
Sat night Gino, cutoff is 2pm at the bank, hope it did'nt cause a problem, If I was'nt out of town I would of had it done earlier
Sunday night everyone has said 10deg rake is way too extreme and just wont work . I'll try to stop the wire in the am

I know, I am the fool here. I took his word he would follow through. I took his word he would handle the wire espicially after I explained the situation and told him if he couldn't do it Friday, please let me know. That simple.

Tonight he has the balls to tell me-but my decision had nothing to do with your embarassment due to you bouncing a check, that is not handling finances properly. this deal was between me and you only. I don't plan on telling anybody you bounce checks either, its a dead issue, thanks Jim

Damn Gino, you'd think the guy would learn. Did you tell him to move to Nigeria? He'd fit in well.....

Wrinkleface
06-01-2009, 08:43 PM

:eek:

JupiterSunsation
06-01-2009, 08:51 PM
Gino I want to buy your MTI for asking price but I have some friends coming to town and we want to use it right away. Can you have it idling at the ramp Friday afternoon? I will wire the money on my way to the ramp. I know it needs special fuel so can you top it off and I will send you the extra gas money?

COULD LIGHTNING STRIKE TWICE?

Lubejobs42
06-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Just got this email

I sent him.
I got delayed getting your props. If you did what you told me it wouldn’t have been a problem. You just lie and lie and lie. You couldn’t be a f**** man and tell me you couldn’t do the wire and I would have handled it. I am going to slam you until the day you die.

He sent to me
ok,you made the decision to be a cry baby, and make a death threat, I'm going down now to make a report on you and turn in this email at the Sheriffs office, they'll be on you in no time, have fun behind bars,

I sent him a death threat? Anyone see that in my email? This guy is a Fruit Loop!

Buoy
06-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Gino, Why in the world did you even make this deal?

And for the record, No, I see no death threat.

Wrinkleface
06-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Just got this email

I sent him.
I got delayed getting your props. If you did what you told me it wouldn’t have been a problem. You just lie and lie and lie. You couldn’t be a f**** man and tell me you couldn’t do the wire and I would have handled it. I am going to slam you until the day you die.

He sent to me
ok,you made the decision to be a cry baby, and make a death threat, I'm going down now to make a report on you and turn in this email at the Sheriffs office, they'll be on you in no time, have fun behind bars,

I sent him a death threat? Anyone see that in my email? This guy is a Fruit Loop!

Un FK'n believable Gino!!!:boxing_smiley:

Lubejobs42
06-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Gino, Why in the world did you even make this deal?

And for the record, No, I see no death threat.

Because i'm an idiot. He emailed me on props about 6 times. He sounded sincere. I should have learned from eveyone elses mistake. Truthfully the props are a very small part of this. Lying about the wire again and again is what ****es me off. Why wouldn't you be upfront? I told him the situation with the bank. He told me it was handled.

Buoy
06-01-2009, 09:11 PM
I thought you were a pretty nice guy when we met in Cumberland a few years ago, not an idiot.

I hope you can get some recourse out of this guy. It never fails to amaze me.

dykstra
06-01-2009, 09:18 PM
I'm sure Masher will love this story.........................again!!!!

Wrinkleface
06-01-2009, 09:23 PM
Because i'm an idiot.

I doubt that Gino! U try 2 B decent & give your fellow human the benefit of the doubt & unfortunately there R alot of them that don't deserve it!!!!:banghead: good luck Dude!!

Fever Mike
06-01-2009, 09:28 PM
Dang Gino....I am sitting here laughing and shaking my head....WOW some people huh?
best of luck it this one. Mike

boatme
06-01-2009, 09:31 PM
un friggin belivable from what you wrote he is going over the edge sorry to hear it

It was over for me when he used another guys real name (new owner of awsome cats at the time) as his screen name seems like he is leaving a wake of of issues with evry one he deals with what a shame

Smarty
06-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Just got this email

I sent him.

He sent to me

There is no death threat, dude's bluffing - "slam you" is not a death threat.
Sorrry for your frustration.

Cold Call
06-01-2009, 10:15 PM
What a tool that guy is. D-bag.

PBAM22
06-01-2009, 10:42 PM
:beatdeadhorse5:that really suxs

Chris
06-01-2009, 10:52 PM
My guess is he was trying to trick you into shipping them without the wire going.

Total scumbag. He'll F- the wrong person one of these days. I'm looking forward to crossing his path this year in LOTO.

masher44
06-01-2009, 10:53 PM
Sorry to hear about it gino. World class ass hole and criminal. Pathetic loser and there is a long line of folks looking forward to seeing him at loto this year. Take a number.

Go fvck yourself Darr, love masher

Lubejobs42
06-01-2009, 11:36 PM
It's really a shame. There are so many good people on these sites that we belong to. I have done favors for strangers i don't know, just last week I had someone in Cali do a major favor for me. If it wasn't for these sites we never would have crossed paths. Then you have guys like this loser,and you all remember Big Scotty and Fred Cecil etc that use this site to prey on trusting people.

I think this guy needs to be banned once and for all.

Lubejobs42
06-01-2009, 11:43 PM
Sorry to hear about it gino. World class ass hole and criminal. Pathetic loser and there is a long line of folks looking forward to seeing him at loto this year. Take a number.

Go fvck yourself Darr, love masher

did you have a run in with him?

Otis311
06-02-2009, 01:09 AM
Ban the a$$hole for good Chris

Sean Stinson
06-02-2009, 06:31 AM
This is the same James David Darr that has been blowing up my facebook friend request I assume!!!! What a scumbag...if I can't afford something I tell them I can't afford it ....would love to have it but it's not time for it!!!! I made the mistake of stringing somebody along one time when I was real young....And my dear old dad didn't take to well to it and I ended up paying for it over an entire summer a lesson well learned at the young age of 14!!!!!!!

Ban the pr!ck

cosmic12
06-02-2009, 06:52 AM
He is banned, I can't believe this guy is still walking without a cane. Sorry you got Darred, Like they say no good deed goe's unpunished. Some day and it won't be soon enough he WILL get his.

Sean Stinson
06-02-2009, 07:02 AM
What kind of boat does he have???????

Trim'd Up
06-02-2009, 07:44 AM
What kind of boat does he have???????
I think he has an older Skater if I remember right. The guy has a problem for sure. He lies about chit for no reason or benefit half the time.

Jassman
06-02-2009, 07:55 AM
This is the same James David Darr that has been blowing up my facebook friend request I assume!!!! What a scumbag...if I can't afford something I tell them I can't afford it ....would love to have it but it's not time for it!!!! I made the mistake of stringing somebody along one time when I was real young....And my dear old dad didn't take to well to it and I ended up paying for it over an entire summer a lesson well learned at the young age of 14!!!!!!!

Ban the pr!ck

Its the same guy..Over 35 threads on this guy of not handling situations properly. Same MO everytime..needs it right away..lies on the check when its coming..renigs on the deal..threatens you in PMs..EVERYONE, IVE SAID IT NUMEROUS TIME..JUST DONT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. DONT ANSWER HIS THREADS, DONT REPLY TO PMS..HOPEFULLY HE IS BANNED FROM THIS SITE. HE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM OSO 26 times..

ChiefApache
06-02-2009, 08:46 AM
Its the same guy..Over 35 threads on this guy of not handling situations properly. Same MO everytime..needs it right away..lies on the check when its coming..renigs on the deal..threatens you in PMs..EVERYONE, IVE SAID IT NUMEROUS TIME..JUST DONT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. DONT ANSWER HIS THREADS, DONT REPLY TO PMS..HOPEFULLY HE IS BANNED FROM THIS SITE. HE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM OSO 26 times..

He is banned from this site and has been for a while.

Knot 4 Me
06-02-2009, 09:02 AM
Sorry to hear Gino. Karma will get him sooner or later.

BraceYourself
06-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Thank you Gino.

One positive is you brought that name to my attention. Never heard of Jim Darr before. But after what you went through will never forget the name and association of being a real piece of work.

Magic Medicine
06-02-2009, 09:26 AM
What a POS. This guy has a real problem

Bad Idea Baja
06-02-2009, 09:31 AM
He has been trying to sell Skater rides on Midwestboatparty.com.

cosmic12
06-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Thank you Gino.

One positive is you brought that name to my attention. Never heard of Jim Darr before. But after what you went through will never forget the name and association of being a real piece of work.

He has tried many different names but we (SOS) are on him and he won't be getting on here any to soon.

TIKI
06-02-2009, 09:51 AM
Anyone have a pic of this D-Bag?

Got this off his facebook. Is this him? I'm at LOTO every weekend; so I'd like to keep an eye out for him.

sellsman11
06-02-2009, 11:18 AM

Got this off his facebook. Is this him? I'm at LOTO every weekend; so I'd like to keep an eye out for him.

That would be him behind the wheel. Unbelievable!!!!:(:(

Wrinkleface
06-02-2009, 11:19 AM
This should get put in the G, B, & U section so it stays around!!!!;)

BBB725
06-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Mr Darr posted this on BF, as always it's someone else's fault

Not that it matters, I had questioned the 10 degree rake to Gino, he said that it would make my boat run flatter and 1mph faster, this prop is what Nortechs need also, I'm out of town and there is no bank Branch in the city I'm in. I spoke with numerous industry pro's they all said the rake was too extreme , don't buy them,I told Gino to just ship them ground , not overnight, anyway. I emailed him Sat am that I would not purchase for this reason, he said he had 2 other buyers. I never made him bounce a check, Gino, sorry for your iconvenience, I too do alot of things free for people,

Chris
06-02-2009, 01:03 PM
We're all over this guy. He doesn't have a prayer of getting on here for more than a moment, regardless of how many fake names or fake domains he comes up with.

When we created this site, we decided that everyone would get a chance at a fresh start- except the known crooks. Fred, Big Scotty and Jim Darr were the only guys on that original list.

Lubejobs42
06-02-2009, 01:39 PM
This should get put in the G, B, & U section so it stays around!!!!;)

I agree. Truthfully,This needs to be in the G section so everyone can read it! After it's a week old or pages down, then it should be moved here. When issues like this are new and fresh, they need to be kept were everyone can see them. The other site made it a sticky!

Airpacker
06-02-2009, 01:52 PM
But the "other site" doesn't have the mod team this site does Gino. We are always watching for the Darrs of this world to appear here and then we chit can them BEFORE they can take advantage of our members. The other site has allowed him to screw over many people and so they should make it a sticky, well, actually they should make sure he can't register there but thats their issue. Ours is to protect our members to the best of our ability.

jayboat
06-02-2009, 02:35 PM
But the "other site" doesn't have the mod team this site does Gino. We are always watching for the Darrs of this world to appear here and then we chit can them BEFORE they can take advantage of our members. The other site has allowed him to screw over many people and so they should make it a sticky, well, actually they should make sure he can't register there but thats their issue. Ours is to protect our members to the best of our ability.

Reading that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks! :) :26:

masher44
06-02-2009, 02:37 PM
did you have a run in with him?

several.

Bradz
06-02-2009, 02:54 PM
I was laying low on what happended to me but now my friend Gino had some issues with Jim Darr.
I sent Jim Darr $1275 for a set of four blade Number six props in late March. I was told they would be sent right away. I also saw he had them listed on EBay with a buy it now for $1450. I assumed he would close the auction that had seven days to run. I was told the props were sent UPS yet the auction continued and at the last minute somebody bought them for $1450 even after he got my check. I asked Jim if the props were sent to me and was assured they were. When asked about the Ebay deal he also assured me that guy bought a jacket not props???? Weeks go by and I ask about the props and he told me he would look into it. Must be lost by UPS. I asked for a tracking number, no response. In the meantime the Ebay buyer leaves postive feedback for the nice props.
Now I get angry and ask for my money back. He continued to say the props came back as undeliverable to my address. He agreed to send my money back check is in the mail. Still more time and no check. Now he says he ran out of checks. I told him to pay me with Paypal, bank check or wire transfer. He can not get to the bank as he is out of town, he does not have a Paypal account (yet he was paid by the Ebay buyer). Many, many emails back and forth with him telling me I would get paid to relax..... he is a self made millionaire and not to worry. I was finally paid with a bank check May 15th. I should post the emails for all to see the the way he operates.

Wrinkleface
06-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Reading that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks! :) :26:

send beach pix!!!!!:sifone:

Lubejobs42
06-02-2009, 03:46 PM
I was laying low on what happended to me but now my friend Gino had some issues with Jim Darr.
I sent Jim Darr $1275 for a set of four blade Number six props in late March. I was told they would be sent right away. I also saw he had them listed on EBay with a buy it now for $1450. I assumed he would close the auction that had seven days to run. I was told the props were sent UPS yet the auction continued and at the last minute somebody bought them for $1450 even after he got my check. I asked Jim if the props were sent to me and was assured they were. When asked about the Ebay deal he also assured me that guy bought a jacket not props???? Weeks go by and I ask about the props and he told me he would look into it. Must be lost by UPS. I asked for a tracking number, no response. In the meantime the Ebay buyer leaves postive feedback for the nice props.
Now I get angry and ask for my money back. He continued to say the props came back as undeliverable to my address. He agreed to send my money back check is in the mail. Still more time and no check. Now he says he ran out of checks. I told him to pay me with Paypal, bank check or wire transfer. He can not get to the bank as he is out of town, he does not have a Paypal account (yet he was paid by the Ebay buyer). Many, many emails back and forth with him telling me I would get paid to relax..... he is a self made millionaire and not to worry. I was finally paid with a bank check May 15th. I should post the emails for all to see the the way he operates.

I'm glad you got your money back.
I hope this is a lesson to everyone. If someone screws you, post it! Had i known about Brads issue and several others i was emailed on this J.O. I never would have wasted my time. That day I drove to Miami to get the props for him I blew off about 5 other things i needed to do. All for this!

cosmic12
06-02-2009, 03:46 PM

Was that pic taken at Super Cat Cove?:rofl:

Ratickle
06-02-2009, 03:50 PM

:sifone: :rofl: :sifone:

Chris
06-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Jim has been outed repeatedly- on here since day 1 and at least 3 or 4 years over on OSO. He's got so many bad dealings, BS deals, fabrications and so on, it's unimaginable that everyone hasn't heard about this.

Trim'd Up
06-02-2009, 05:27 PM

Yeah, and that cat he is in is one of the boats "he built" in "his factory" in Granite City, IL. :boxing_smiley:

Jassman
06-02-2009, 07:14 PM
I have a file on him..here is just a sample of his screen names..on just OSO:

Wiggler, Wiggler4490, BuddyO, Pumpakee, Gramps, Lonseal, Leilas, Boonvilee1963, eveloutionautomat, Leila4490, Jim Darr, Ckthekat..

and I know I missed a few. I am glad ya'll are on to him..Thank You.:sifone:

Wrinkleface
06-02-2009, 08:34 PM
I have a file on him..here is just a sample of his screen names..on just OSO:

Wiggler, Wiggler4490, BuddyO, Pumpakee, Gramps, Lonseal, Leilas, Boonvilee1963, eveloutionautomat, Leila4490, Jim Darr, Ckthekat..

and I know I missed a few. I am glad ya'll are on to him..Thank You.:sifone:

can we say psychiatrist, medication, kneecaps??????:26:

RLJ676
06-02-2009, 09:24 PM
So this seems kinda fishy, huh?

http://www.performanceboats.com/html/forums/showthread.php?p=689741&posted=1#post689741

Edit:

Turns out just a big coincidence with name choices for PB and not this JD?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/210128-i-need-set-new-used-6-props-asap.html

MarylandMark
06-03-2009, 07:04 PM
There are so many good people on these sites that we belong to. I have done favors for strangers i don't know.....

I agree Gino. Don't let the Darr's of the world change you.

Over 35 threads on this guy of not handling situations properly.

Jim has been outed repeatedly- on here since day 1 and at least 3 or 4 years over on OSO. He's got so many bad dealings, BS deals, fabrications and so on, it's unimaginable that everyone hasn't heard about this.

+1

I feel sorry for those screwed but I'm flabbergasted how it keeps happening.

Bad Idea Baja
06-03-2009, 07:14 PM
He is selling rides on his Skater for those who want to go. He notified me that he has the insurance & a Captain's license. Right, & I'm a Mexican jet pilot.

Wrinkleface
06-03-2009, 07:29 PM
He is selling rides on his Skater for those who want to go. He notified me that he has the insurance & a Captain's license. Right, & I'm a Mexican jet pilot.

Didn't realize U had been taking fly'n lessons!!!:biggrinjester::rofl:

BDiggity
06-04-2009, 11:50 AM
Didn't realize U had been taking fly'n lessons!!!:biggrinjester::rofl:

The scary part is i think he does have a pilots license! i'm scared to ride in his boat w/ him at the helm, let alone be w/ him off the ground.

Bad Idea Baja
06-04-2009, 11:59 AM
The scary part is i think he does have a pilots license! i'm scared to ride in his boat w/ him at the helm, let alone be w/ him off the ground.

I actually do hold a valid FAA pilot's license. I'll tell you the same as I tell everyone else that has flown with me. "I don't want to crash any more than you do so I'm going to do what I can to keep us safe. Now hold my drink for take off."

Cain8768
06-04-2009, 12:01 PM
I actually do hold a valid FAA pilot's license. I'll tell you the same as I tell everyone else that has flown with me. "I don't want to crash any more than you do so I'm going to do what I can to keep us safe. Now hold my drink for take off."

:sifone::rofl:

Tantrum
06-04-2009, 02:14 PM
Atta boy Jim......at least your consistent :rolleyes:

BBB725
06-04-2009, 04:23 PM
It's getting really good over here:boxing_smiley:

http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthread.php?t=13618

Ratickle
06-04-2009, 06:26 PM

Saw that.

baywatch
06-04-2009, 10:50 PM
Wow!!!!

THe shootout should be interesting this year LOL...

DonMan
06-04-2009, 11:41 PM
I see the death threat. You must understand, Mr. Darr assumed that you meant that you will "body" slam him until the day he dies.

I am ashamed to admit that I had not heard of this tool until now. He`s gotta be nominated for some type of award. The guy has mental problems for sure.

Jassman
06-05-2009, 10:13 AM
I see the death threat. You must understand, Mr. Darr assumed that you meant that you will "body" slam him until the day he dies.

The guy has mental problems for sure.

its unfortunate..I sent him a pm on how and who he could seek for help at possibly no charge..lets see if he responds.

Wrinkleface
06-05-2009, 11:29 AM
its unfortunate..I sent him a pm on how and who he could seek for help at possibly no charge..lets see if he responds.

Frik'n Jassazz!!!!!!!!:26::biggrinjester:

Davidmnc
06-05-2009, 11:32 AM

I just read that thread. Pretty good stuff.:sifone:

Wrinkleface
06-05-2009, 11:36 AM

saw ya there ya perv!!!:boxing_smiley:

Davidmnc
06-05-2009, 11:44 AM
saw ya there ya perv!!!:boxing_smiley:

I have like 5 posts on boat freaks. My sig says post whore elsewhere! :sifone:

BBB725
06-05-2009, 12:02 PM

It's pretty funny, and very entertaining:sifone:

Airpacker
06-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Should be a reality show based on Darr. Now that would be entertaining.

Bad Idea Baja
06-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Should be a reality show based on Darr. Now that would be entertaining.
Problem is none of it would be real. Just fabrications of reality in Jimbo's world.

WeaponX
06-05-2009, 01:11 PM

That's fairly funny.:sifone::biggrinjester:

Excalibur Racing
06-05-2009, 03:35 PM
My guess is he was trying to trick you into shipping them without the wire going.

Total scumbag. He'll F- the wrong person one of these days. I'm looking forward to crossing his path this year in LOTO.

Chris, he ain't gonna show up at LOTTO with everyone waiting for him!!

MarylandMark
06-05-2009, 04:03 PM
boat freaks.

Great site!

Bad Idea Baja
06-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Chris, he ain't gonna show up at LOTTO with everyone waiting for him!!

Dude has a house in Porta Cima. He will be too busy or out of town or some other B.S. excuse.

RPM
06-05-2009, 10:25 PM
He don't have a house in Porta Cima....

But he did stay at a holiday inn select one time:sifone::dupe:....

Bad Idea Baja
06-05-2009, 11:55 PM

Yes, he says he does. Here are some PM's he & I have been exchanging.

My Ride: 44 skater
hello
yes I do have insurance for it and a captains licsense, took out three partys last weekend, took several out in the 50 Nortech, I have a house in Porta Cima on the channel, too rough for dock, I usually like my boat to stay at my shop on a trailer although I do like to have a slip if I need, I have one now

Sean Stinson
06-06-2009, 07:59 AM
He needs to go swimming unexpectedly some time soon!!!!

Bobcat
06-06-2009, 10:00 AM
this from boatfreaks

"I give 2 ****s. I think you are a sleaze ball. Don't PM me back, don't wave to me, don't look at me, don't try to talk to me. If my boat is sinking drive by"

:rofl::rofl:

Bad Idea Baja
06-06-2009, 10:28 AM
this from boatfreaks

"I give 2 ****s. I think you are a sleaze ball. Don't PM me back, don't wave to me, don't look at me, don't try to talk to me. If my boat is sinking drive by"

I said that! here is the whole thing sorry for the layout. I'll try to make sense of it. My responses are in red.
All of this over my doubting he had the proper insurance & license to sell rides in his Skater.

Private Message: Re: hello

Yesterday, 05:48 PM

Re: hello
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggler4490
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggler4490
yes I do have insurance for it and a captains licsense, took out three partys last weekend, took several out in the 50 Nortech, I have a house in Porta Cima on the channel, too rough for dock, I usually like my boat to stay at my shop on a trailer although I do like to have a slip if I need, I have one now

I give 2 ****s. I think you are a sleaze ball. Don't PM me back, don't wave to me, don't look at me, don't try to talk to me. If my boat is sinking drive by.

trust me dude I would help you if you were drowning, you aint a pimple on my ass, go back to your junk baja

I don't want your help. Pound sand dip-****.

Dude your one to talk, I heard some real good stuff about you today f--k face, you really are a loser.
I heard enough today to put you behind bars, stay away from me you criminal.

You are ****ing nuts! Get mental help!

I assure you I'm very sane with 3 times you IQ, your a real pc. of work soon to be behind bars, I'll make sure of it

RPM
06-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Yes, he says he does. Here are some PM's he & I have been exchanging.

hello

That's a big negative!!!! He lives right next door in the condo next to me and I live on the 19mm...His buddy Shooty has a place in Cima... not him though!

Bad Idea Baja
06-06-2009, 12:22 PM
That's a big negative!!!! His buddy Shooty has a place in Cima... not him though!

Ha! What a liar! I wonder if he really even "owns" the Skater?

RPM
06-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Yeah, he owns the Skater...

RPM
06-06-2009, 01:32 PM
, your a real pc. of work soon to be behind bars, I'll make sure of it

jryan26
06-07-2009, 06:10 PM

You sure? I thought he rented it to Masher once?

Trim'd Up
06-07-2009, 06:18 PM
You sure? I thought he rented it to Masher once?

You think he is above renting out a house that doesn't belong to him? I think not.

RPM
06-07-2009, 06:26 PM
The SBRT boys rented it I think under the impression that it was Jims place.. I know he built it but it's not his place... it's one of his freinds houses.... I think Jim just chartered the deal w/SBRT....you know!! kind of like a middle man!!!

stecz20
06-08-2009, 06:42 PM
we were under the impression it was his place that he built and owned.....

WeaponX
06-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Jim built it for Shooty a good friend of Jims.

But Shooty doesn't know about the puke and fireworks.:sifone:

RPM
06-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Jim built it for Shooty a good friend of Jims.

But Shooty doesn't know about the puke and fireworks.:sifone:

Tantrum
06-09-2009, 01:43 PM
we were under the impression it was his place that he built and owned.....

Hahahhah....
I think offshoredrillin might have been right on this one right from the start.

Now the mysteriously missing TV makes a whole lot more sense.

Jassman
06-09-2009, 03:27 PM
That's fairly funny.:sifone::biggrinjester:

Anthony I was being sincere..and this is not the first time..anybody that conducts themselves in that manner for the last 5 years is one of two things..unfortunetly has some mental issues, or is just a con man, I dont know him like you do. :lurk5::sifone:

This was a response I sent and received from Jim..I left it alone after I read his response. This all came from BF not SOS

Private Message: Re: your behavior
06-05-2009, 04:33 PM
wiggler4490
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2006

Re: your behavior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassman
Jim, you want me to lay off..then you need to give me a call or get me your phone number so I can call you..If you prefer to do it over emails..thats fine also..I would like to talk with you on what can be done on getting you looked at to possibly help you. I have a relative that is a Psy.doctor that will help you out, if interested. I believe there would be no cost to you other than travel time. I personally feel this could help whats going on in your head. Some of your posts or threads are educational..but then you fall apart on the delivery end..call me.
Thanks
Jeff 228-216-0900 cell.

Jeff, you can't be serious, believe me there is nothing wrong with me at all, these sites are simply enjoyment, thats it, 90% of the posts on here are not true and 95% on here are just faking being a boater, I have been straight up on my background and education. Everyone blows everything out of proportion, you included, that I owe many people money, I don't owe anybody, I own everything I have, You tried to make me look bad with Nortech, Terry asked me to be his lake dealer, I bought over 1.5 million $ of Nortech boats, not many people could do that, and I get banged on for a 10k bounced check which was not to be deposited until I called on. I give you a hard time because you drill me, In reality we are both very good builders, businessman and have been very successful. If we could meet you would see that I'm very normal, and we would probably be instant friends with alot in common, Most of these people think I'm serious about alot of things. I do offer alot of knowledge to the forumns but like everybody sometimes its sugar coated, Jeff if you are sincere I do appreciate the thought, I'm going to make a big effort to mellow on these sites, I never tried to scam Brad or Gino, I respect them both, neither is out a dime, my number is 636 236-4141, come up to loto, the Skater looks great and is running very strong, Jim

This came yesterday, from SOS not BF..new registered owner..One of two people..starting crap..has nothing to do nor followed directions on my message.

missydog
Registered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff,I took your advise, just got back from my doctors appt. at St. Johns mercy mental illness clinic, I can tell you my diagnosis was that I have no mental Illness, or personality problems, where can I send this bill, they were going to do more tests, but the doctor said I was totally sane. I'll send you the invoice, just give me your address, thanks Jim

boatme
06-09-2009, 03:45 PM
I had to pick myself up off the floor That is hilarious (or pathetic)

Jeff I just gave myself a colonoscopy (how do you spell this ) and everything is just fine

I was gunna ask my wife for a second opinion but didn’t think you would except her credentials even though she is a nurse

Where do I send my invoice for payment?? LOL

Wrinkleface
06-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Anthony I was being sincere..and this is not the first time..anybody that conducts themselves in that manner for the last 5 years is one of two things..unfortunetly has some mental issues, or is just a con man, I dont know him like you do. :lurk5::sifone:

This was a response I sent and received from Jim..I left it alone after I read his response. This all came from BF not SOS

Private Message: Re: your behavior
06-05-2009, 04:33 PM
wiggler4490
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2006

Re: your behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassman
Jim, you want me to lay off..then you need to give me a call or get me your phone number so I can call you..If you prefer to do it over emails..thats fine also..I would like to talk with you on what can be done on getting you looked at to possibly help you. I have a relative that is a Psy.doctor that will help you out, if interested. I believe there would be no cost to you other than travel time. I personally feel this could help whats going on in your head. Some of your posts or threads are educational..but then you fall apart on the delivery end..call me.
Thanks
Jeff 228-216-0900 cell.

Jeff, you can't be serious, believe me there is nothing wrong with me at all, these sites are simply enjoyment, thats it, 90% of the posts on here are not true and 95% on here are just faking being a boater, I have been straight up on my background and education. Everyone blows everything out of proportion, you included, that I owe many people money, I don't owe anybody, I own everything I have, You tried to make me look bad with Nortech, Terry asked me to be his lake dealer, I bought over 1.5 million $ of Nortech boats, not many people could do that, and I get banged on for a 10k bounced check which was not to be deposited until I called on. I give you a hard time because you drill me, In reality we are both very good builders, businessman and have been very successful. If we could meet you would see that I'm very normal, and we would probably be instant friends with alot in common, Most of these people think I'm serious about alot of things. I do offer alot of knowledge to the forumns but like everybody sometimes its sugar coated, Jeff if you are sincere I do appreciate the thought, I'm going to make a big effort to mellow on these sites, I never tried to scam Brad or Gino, I respect them both, neither is out a dime, my number is 636 236-4141, come up to loto, the Skater looks great and is running very strong, Jim

This came yesterday, from SOS not BF..new registered owner..One of two people..starting crap..has nothing to do nor followed directions on my message.

missydog
Registered

Jeff,I took your advise, just got back from my doctors appt. at St. Johns mercy mental illness clinic, I can tell you my diagnosis was that I have no mental Illness, or personality problems, where can I send this bill, they were going to do more tests, but the doctor said I was totally sane. I'll send you the invoice, just give me your address, thanks Jim

I am not so therefore I must not B but then again I'm not sure that I am sure that I was not sure in the first place & so there ya have it!!!:confused:

jayboat
06-09-2009, 07:32 PM
this thread is reaching new levels of entertainment value.

all it needs is a popcorn machine. :sifone:

Wrinkleface
06-09-2009, 07:36 PM
this thread is reaching new levels of entertainment value.

all it needs is a popcorn machine. :sifone:

Here ya go Dude!!:lurk5::lurk5::lurk5:

cigdaze
06-09-2009, 07:39 PM

Funniest sht I've read in a while.
:D

OldSchool
06-10-2009, 09:07 AM
:sifone::sifone::26::26:

Sean Stinson
06-10-2009, 09:21 AM
:rofl::rofl::willy_nilly::willy_nilly::smash::smash::moon::boobflash:

catastrophe
06-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Missouri Department of Mental Health
1706 E. Elm St.
P.O. Box 687
Jefferson City, MO. 65102

Mail it back
You can argue that their diagnosis was wrong.

Wrinkleface
06-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Missouri Department of Mental Health
1706 E. Elm St.
P.O. Box 687
Jefferson City, MO. 65102

Mail it back
You can argue that their diagnosis was wrong.

2nd opinion needed!!!:banghead::p

cigdaze
06-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Next time tell him to not talk to the patients, and go find a doctor.

Bobcat
06-13-2009, 07:42 PM
:seeya:

sellsman11
06-13-2009, 08:02 PM
I cant believe that I just read all of this.

Jassman.......I hold you responsible for my time lost.:biggrinjester::biggrinjester::biggrinjester:

Darr is a wingnut. End of thread.

cosmic12
06-13-2009, 08:20 PM
biggrinjester::biggrinjester::biggrinjester:

We can only hope

Bobcat
06-13-2009, 11:18 PM
he'll be back,(we have already scouted locations for the sequel)

Jassman
06-14-2009, 09:14 AM
I cant believe that I just read all of this.

Jassman.......I hold you responsible for my time lost.:biggrinjester::biggrinjester::biggrinjester:

Sorry Frankie..Ill make it up to ya at Ft Laud Boat show..wax on wax off:sifone:

TIKI
09-17-2009, 03:36 PM
On another site he made a comment that he almost bought Fountain...what a d-bag!

Knot 4 Me
09-17-2009, 03:53 PM
On another site he made a comment that he almost bought Fountain...what a d-bag!And I'm almost as well hung as Tommy Lee... :icon_bs: :sifone:

Wrinkleface
09-17-2009, 06:16 PM
And I'm almost as well hung as Tommy Lee... :icon_bs: :sifone:

NO pix, I repeat NO pix needed!!!!:26:

JupiterSunsation
09-17-2009, 07:04 PM

Yeah Tom Lee the Chinese guy that owns the local laundry/take out place! :sifone:

dykstra
09-17-2009, 08:13 PM

HAHA:willy_nilly:

Buoy
09-17-2009, 09:40 PM

Yeah Tom Lee the Chinese guy that owns the local laundry/take out place! :sifone:

No ticky no wash!

Oh, and I'll take a #8.

Knot 4 Me
09-18-2009, 08:47 AM
We need eye catcher. Chopsticks 29 cents...what a bargain! :sifone:

TIKI
09-22-2009, 09:42 AM
The tool is still here!

missygramp
Registered

I said our investment group looked at Fountain, but the sales numbers would not be profitable. never said we were going to buy it, reread the post before you spout off.

db71
01-10-2010, 07:35 AM
I'm going to bring this back to the top. When I first joined oso Jim contacted me (I lived in STL so ok) he gave me some BS about how he was building thesecondos at the lake and was a developer blah blah blah. Anyway he gave me a guys number said he framed houses Jim said I use this guy as my framer (now keep in mind housing boom) he says he is the best at the lake that he has met so far. Anyway I call this guy about working for us he is from STL and so is my company. I get to know this guy pretty well and he we go I found out he has a couple $1.5 mil houses at porta a cima well when I tell him who gave me his number he flips we are driving between ozarks and STL I thought my ass was being left along the road. He says Jim screwed him talked a big game and got to be a foreman and when it came down to it was never on the job(remember He is in STL and Jim is at the lake) and then to top it of when he fired him Jim broke into the house they where building and stole all there tools.

One more story When Jim still had the nortech he got vinyl graphics on the whole side well the company put there name in the grapchics and he posted it the post was deleted in about an hour but I called the company for some work and they said he wrote them a bad check for 6 grand.

Long story short I really don't think there is one Honest person From the Lake of the Ozarks there may be some honest people there but they where probably not born there.

Last I hear Jim was putting his old burnt Nortech in a restaurant in STL (from him before he was banned) now his name on oso is pagliachis(whatever) pizza when I lived there there was such a business somewhere. I'm sure he screwed the owner of this also. Long story short don't trust Jim Darr for one second he is dilusional. Luckly I never got the gino treatment but this guy I know got screwed out of about $200,000 by him over a year now we know who bought the nortech.

jayboat
01-10-2010, 09:31 AM
I'm going to bring this back to the top. When I first joined oso Jim contacted me (I lived in STL so ok) he gave me some BS about how he was building thesecondos at the lake and was a developer blah blah blah. Anyway he gave me a guys number said he framed houses Jim said I use this guy as my framer (now keep in mind housing boom) he says he is the best at the lake that he has met so far. Anyway I call this guy about working for us he is from STL and so is my company. I get to know this guy pretty well and he we go I found out he has a couple $1.5 mil houses at porta a cima well when I tell him who gave me his number he flips we are driving between ozarks and STL I thought my ass was being left along the road. He says Jim screwed him talked a big game and got to be a foreman and when it came down to it was never on the job(remember He is in STL and Jim is at the lake) and then to top it of when he fired him Jim broke into the house they where building and stole all there tools.

One more story When Jim still had the nortech he got vinyl graphics on the whole side well the company put there name in the grapchics and he posted it the post was deleted in about an hour but I called the company for some work and they said he wrote them a bad check for 6 grand.

Long story short I really don't think there is one Honest person From the Lake of the Ozarks there may be some honest people there but they where probably not born there.

Last I hear Jim was putting his old burnt Nortech in a restaurant in STL (from him before he was banned) now his name on oso is pagliachis(whatever) pizza when I lived there there was such a business somewhere. I'm sure he screwed the owner of this also. Long story short don't trust Jim Darr for one second he is dilusional. Luckly I never got the gino treatment but this guy I know got screwed out of about $200,000 by him over a year now we know who bought the nortech.

Thanks for posting that, it's not the least bit surprising. :boxing_smiley:

pasquesi
01-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Did anyone run into Jim at LOTO this year? There were some posts about just that.

old377guy
01-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Did anyone run into Jim at LOTO this year? There were some posts about just that.

Good to see you on the board - haven't seen many posts from you over here on the "real" site

db71
01-14-2010, 04:05 PM
I will say the things I have heard and stated above was hearsay except what I said he told me directly. I was not involved in any of the above transactions I would not of posted except for the fact things seem to always happen to Jim that seem like his fault but in some alternate universe may not be. And I think people should be aware that these things happen.

RPM
01-14-2010, 08:56 PM
I'll put it this way...If he paid 6 grand for that wrap he is f'n crazy! It looked like a damn kid did it IMO! My question is who really cares about a bunch of hearsay anyway! Between this site and the other everyone knows him and probably are smart enough to stay away from him as far as doing business with the guy!! If they arent well........
As far as the comment about everyone in LOTO being crooks ..well its pretty simple...you havent met the right people from here!

Chris
01-14-2010, 10:05 PM
I bet the entire South Florida boat industry giggled at that comment. So far I have yet to hear the phrase "LOTO Shuffle"

db71
01-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Look I said it was hearsay. Except the part where he told me he was a huge homebuilder developing all this stuff. (which is obviously well documented) Long story short I was a newer member and thought wow this guy knows what is going on. So what if someone new comes on here and has a set of props or a set of headers or a new boat for a Demo and Mr. Darr sneaks trough the cracks and gets someone who does not expect it.

You are correct I have not met the right people from loto I really didn't mean the boating people I just meant the people in general. It seems boats disappear down there a lot props and drives have the ability to disappear. Obviously there are reputable people.

It is just funny the two times I really asked about business on oso The two people who contacted me where Jim and LDD. So don't think these type of people are not out there looking for the new person who just needs some help with there boat or whatever they can manage to help with it you know what I mean.

RPM
01-14-2010, 11:58 PM
I agree db...I wasnt trying to come off as abrasive... I was just stating my opinion!

RPM
01-14-2010, 11:59 PM
i bet the entire south florida boat industry giggled at that comment. So far i have yet to hear the phrase "loto shuffle"

:d:d

BDiggity
01-17-2010, 03:36 PM
Last I hear Jim was putting his old burnt Nortech in a restaurant in STL (from him before he was banned)

I know where that boat is being kept, & was told it will have a different fate. I'll ask more about it.

Now i see why he was asking about u on mwbp.com.
http://midwestboatparty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24915

Sea-Dated
01-18-2010, 03:10 PM
I bet the entire South Florida boat industry giggled at that comment. So far I have yet to hear the phrase "LOTO Shuffle"

I guess you are not close enough to LOTO then. I have heard of the "LOTO Shuffle" on more than one occassion.....

Have also heard it refered as the LOTO Two-Step

cosmic12
01-18-2010, 03:49 PM
OH man, we got rid of him and we STILL can't be rid of him:(:ack2::rolleyes:

WeaponX
01-19-2010, 12:27 AM
I guess you are not close enough to LOTO then. I have heard of the "LOTO Shuffle" on more than one occassion.....

Have also heard it refered as the LOTO Two-Step

Yes that makes good sense to say that about LOTO.... Bob Morgan, Randy Scism, Bob Bull, Dennis Hillhouse,Bryan Haupt, Dennis Berry, Dave Scott and a few other well know people from here so we need a cute name or two because of a few peoples love affair of Jim Darr.:sifone::seeya:

sandlotsparks
01-20-2010, 11:14 AM
Yes that makes good sense to say that about LOTO.... Bob Morgan, Randy Scism, Bob Bull, Dennis Hillhouse,Bryan Haupt, Dennis Berry, Dave Scott and a few other well know people from here so we need a cute name or two because of a few peoples love affair of Jim Darr.:sifone::seeya:

Anthony, you've seen me dance man, I can shuffle, 2 step, freestyle, anything on the dance floor, used to love going to the last dance, guess everyone just loves me, guess I'm in good company with these loto guys, no way I can keep up with Mr. Scott though. Robbie did you have time to design the flag logo's, thanks

sandlotsparks
01-20-2010, 11:18 AM
Anthony, you've seen me dance man, I can shuffle, 2 step, freestyle, anything on the dance floor, used to love going to the last dance, guess everyone just loves me, guess I'm in good company with these loto guys, no way I can keep up with Mr. Scott though. Robbie did you have time to design the flag logo's, Anthony, just finished and opened the new Sandlot indoor batting/pitching facility, bring junior up and do some hitting. thanks
:USA::sifone:

OldSchool
01-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Hello Mr. Darr. Goodbye Mr. Darr.:seeya::seeya:

Either you are getting slicker or we are sleeping on the job. You lasted a whole 8 minutes this time!!

endeavor1
01-20-2010, 01:33 PM
Hello Mr. Darr. Goodbye Mr. Darr.:seeya::seeya:

Either you are getting slicker or we are sleeping on the job. You lasted a whole 8 minutes this time!!

:USA: That is hilarious. 2nd time I've been looking at a thread as he is getting banned.

db71
01-22-2010, 01:03 AM
I love how he went everywhere to find me but when he finally does get on here not one comment. He looked for me so long but in that 8 minutes I got no pm or not even a post for me . But he looked for me on these other sites Jim Next time you get here respond to what I said I think people would be interested in hearing your side.

Most of his best stories where deleted by him before he got banned.

Like the one where he was going to start making boats at his boat manufacturing facility out of some composite material Yamaha Jet skis are made of. Keep in mind they had molds and where already making boats there.

Or the time he posted he bought that big yellow aluminum hulled cat and it was at loto. when in fact another person comes on and says they can see it from there house right now and they called the owner and he had never even heard of Jim.

Lets not forget about all of these money deals. Which only seem to happen to Jim.

I read the one about the old Nortech as soon as it burned he came on the thread and said it is coming back to St Louis to be put into a restaurant.(Who want an old burnt boat inside the restaurant.

Now he is basically threatening me stalking me whatever you want to call it.

For the record the comment I made about the guy he said was his framer. Which he reiterated on oso last week. This guy was definatly a home builder now he had his own crew and they did other stuff also but Jim definatly was given money by him for a house that he was building for himself. (some would call that employment but I think Jim tried to spin it as he would manage the project for a fee and the guy could stay in St Louis and do what he needed to do) which backfired on him.

I love how he said that Brad got his money back in 2 weeks after he sent money for sold props. I'm pretty sure Brad sent someone to retrieve that money for him.

Oh and The supercat cove project would probably be a 20mil project minimum. If Jim spent $40,000 and his partner backed It must not have been a 50/50 split. Jims money would probably maybe pay for a survey.

BattleCry
01-22-2010, 04:03 AM
I have read this entire thread and all I can say is WOW!

Gino,
You should know better. You live in South Florida. If the wire transfer shows that the money is there then the props will be released for shipping. Until that time, sorry. And on the bounced check, you should not have let a BOAT DEAL cost you money and run the risk of bouncing a check. Most deals have a tenancy of getting goofy real quick.

I sure am glad that I haven't had any dealings with Mr. Jim Darr. When I hear his name, I know the story is going to get Goofy real quick like. If you need advice on building at the Lake, call Chuck Brown. He can give you the best advice and won't ask for money. He has built quite a few down there; houses, condos, and use to own the Holiday Inn Express; If I need parts or service at the Lake, I deal with Rome from All About Boats. He has always shot me straight and is fair on pricing.

Chris
01-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Now he is basically threatening me stalking me whatever you want to call it.

Welcome to the club ;) I keep hearing about how he was looking everywhere for me at LOTO last year so we could handle this face-to-face. That's odd since I was at every event wearing a bright red Serious polo.

The best ones so far were the ones where "... You should be aware of my military background", and ...I have a plane ticket this Friday to come and see you personally.

Funny stuff.

jayboat
01-22-2010, 09:14 AM
Welcome to the club ;) I keep hearing about how he was looking everywhere for me at LOTO last year so we could handle this face-to-face. That's odd since I was at every event wearing a bright red Serious polo.

The best ones so far were the ones where "... You should be aware of my military background", and ...I have a plane ticket this Friday to come and see you personally.

Funny stuff.

I would buy a ticket to that. :sifone:

Airpacker
01-22-2010, 10:24 AM
...I have a plane ticket this Friday to come and see you personally.

Obviously you have one very Serious fan there Chris. :)

OR, is it LOVE????????:kiss:

Chris
01-22-2010, 10:34 AM
My favorites are his ultimatums. E-mails telling me "if you let me on this can be all over. You have until noon tomorrow" and "You can't keep me off..."

Well Jim, we've got a mod staff that says otherwise :)

Airpacker
01-22-2010, 10:55 AM
hehehehehe Darrget practice.

baywatch
01-22-2010, 12:12 PM

Funny stuff.

He must not have been looking very hard for you LOL. I saw you just about every place I went.

Thanks for the T-Shirt:cheers2:

db71
01-22-2010, 04:38 PM
Oh yeah I forgot about the posts where he was going to show Jimmy the owner of Jimmy Johns how to drive his new skater. Now this is not a con but it proves he is kind of full of it. I remember people posting (maybe me) to just take a picture with Jimmy on the skater and we would assume he was teaching him how to drive.

tomdrunkindunkin
01-22-2010, 07:26 PM
ok db. chris, pas, I just love that you guys spend time talking about me, you guys are losers in my book, I've never met 2 of you and don't recall the other. could care less about all 3 of you. I'm extremely happy in my life and have tons of happy customers. the stories you guys tell are far from the truth, but kids will be kids, these sites make it easy to slander people with a keyboard. Chris I did not attend any of the social function at the shootout as I was working on the boat, I would'nt acknowlege you even if I did see you, I'm on here all the time and think its funny when you say we caught you. you guys are clueless, thinking you can ban a ip address, get real, and db you were asked to call me , you did'nt , there are no threats , I just said I'll see you at loto, anyway I get entertainment out of this, if Gino said there was a bounced check he is a flat liar, period,Jim

Indy
01-22-2010, 08:05 PM
ok db. chris, pas, I just love that you guys spend time talking about me, you guys are losers in my book, I've never met 2 of you and don't recall the other. could care less about all 3 of you. t out of this, if Gino said there was a bounced check he is a flat liar, period,Jim

Make that 4, I've never met you and you don't know me but I think you're a dope :seeya:

Bad Idea Baja
01-22-2010, 09:52 PM
ok db. chris, pas, I just love that you guys spend time talking about me, you guys are losers in my book, I've never met 2 of you and don't recall the other. could care less about all 3 of you. I'm extremely happy in my life and have tons of happy customers. the stories you guys tell are far from the truth, but kids will be kids, these sites make it easy to slander people with a keyboard. Chris I did not attend any of the social function at the shootout as I was working on the boat, I would'nt acknowlege you even if I did see you, I'm on here all the time and think its funny when you say we caught you. you guys are clueless, thinking you can ban a ip address, get real, and db you were asked to call me , you did'nt , there are no threats , I just said I'll see you at loto, anyway I get entertainment out of this, if Gino said there was a bounced check he is a flat liar, period,Jim
You were going to have the Sheriff waiting to arrest me at the Shootout. I even pulled up to you at an idle & waved to you 1st thing Saturday so you knew I was there. I wasn't cuffed & stuffed.
You are still full of it just as this thread stated. Enjoy your time here. I'm sure you are moments away from being banned if you are not already.

Buoy
01-23-2010, 12:40 AM
Enjoy your time here. I'm sure you are moments away from being banned if you are not already.

I'm certain the mod staff was already on top of this, and I didn't even bother reporting this.
If in fact the mod staff was asleep at the wheel (WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT!!!) it will still be interesting to watch jim-bob "wiggle".

AIR TIME
01-25-2010, 04:30 PM
was jim the 1st guy to use wiggler over the other site a few years ago and then got banned??? that name I have seen over there I think way back.

DollaBill
01-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Wouldnt it suck to be into this sport and not be able to participate in events and on the forums because the other 50,000 people think you're a total azz-nugget? Just wondering Jim

JupiterSunsation
01-26-2010, 10:02 PM
Wouldnt it suck to be into this sport and not be able to participate in events and on the forums because the other 50,000 people think you're a total azz-nugget? Just wondering Jim

LOTO can't be that big where this knucklehead can hide either......he came up with "sandlotsparks" as the latest screen name on another site. :(

Knot 4 Me
01-27-2010, 12:15 PM
I remember back around 2005 or so when I was down at LOTO with a buddy of mine that was building the first F4. On Saturday he said he had a ride lined up for us that afternoon on a Nor-Tech. Said it belonged to Jim somebody...you know, Wiggler from OSO. I had no clue who the guy was at the time as I had just joined OSO. Anyway, Jim blew us off so the ride never materialized. Thank God!!! :ack2: :cheers2:

Strip Poker 388
01-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Who was his biggest cheerleader on OSO?

Rob:cheers2:

Bad Idea Baja
01-31-2010, 10:44 PM
This guy is back on OSO again. Sandlotsparks or something like that.

Hammer01
02-03-2010, 01:49 PM

Funny Dolla, won't it be even better when he pisses so deep into everybody's nerves that he is banned from poker runs, then the bars, then the lake!!!!! Make you change your sport and start lying about underwater basket weaving!!!

fixxxer22
02-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Haha Jim is a real pickle kisser! And i have never dealt with him THANK GOD!

Ryan Beckley
04-13-2010, 11:15 AM
He is back on OSO now as KVschoolboard asking about Doug Wright boats , when at one time he claimed he was a DW dealer...... what a stroke!

fixxxer22
04-13-2010, 02:23 PM
if you run a search of posts on him he claimed that he would buy these two engines at 20k each. wonder how he is on payment

fixxxer22
05-17-2010, 01:13 PM
now someone claimed this was Jim Darr on the swap shop of OSO profile name:down2lb. wonder how they figure this out??

endeavor1
08-15-2011, 08:25 PM
ttt

Davidmnc
08-16-2011, 12:02 PM
ttt

WHY?

imco offshore
08-16-2011, 02:56 PM
this was a crazy read,,but Dollabill has a great avatar ,,love that car ,,llolol:sifone:

rschap1
08-17-2011, 11:07 AM
what car???

TIKI
08-18-2011, 02:17 PM
What happened to the Jim Darr chit box skater with 1200 hp grenades that need to be "refreshed" every 2 hours? Did Anthony buy it?