PDA

View Full Version : ok gene

stecz20
05-29-2009, 07:56 PM
now we just need some owners....

Enjoy....

MattBMiller
05-29-2009, 08:54 PM
And some pictures! I already have the Statement T-shirt....(still waiting on my SOS T-shirt)

Team Tsunami
05-30-2009, 12:15 AM
You go Gene and Statement!:D We have to come down for a ride!

Danny

boatme
05-30-2009, 07:17 AM
???????????

Statement
05-30-2009, 10:01 AM
Good morning Everybody! It's a GREAT day to be alive and in the boating world. As tough as it is out there, I am happy to say that most of the boaters I know are upbeat and ready for things to turn around.
At STATEMENT we are moving forward with many plans both new and not so new. Our Vee bottom is recieving compliments like crazy. Yesterday I had my good friend DICK LAZZARA ( Lazzara Yachts) out on the boat. This was the first time he had been in a perf boat since we crashed our F2 OL many years ago. When we returned to the dock, Chip asked him for one word to describe his impressions...."indiscribable!!!!" was all he could come up with. he went on to say, that "until you actually ride in the boat, you can't comprehend just how good it feels. The weight, balance, Air Cushion Cockpit all combine to make an incredible boat". I took this compliment with pride as Dick is not easily impressed. Check out Lazzarayachts.com and you'll understand.
We look forward to making many long lasting relationships in the future.
If there is anything iIpersonnally can do for any one, don't hesitate to ask. See you out there,
Gene

nthdegree
05-30-2009, 06:59 PM
Good morning Everybody! It's a GREAT day to be alive and in the boating world. As tough as it is out there, I am happy to say that most of the boaters I know are upbeat and ready for things to turn around.
At STATEMENT we are moving forward with many plans both new and not so new. Our Vee bottom is recieving compliments like crazy. Yesterday I had my good friend DICK LAZZARA ( Lazzara Yachts) out on the boat. This was the first time he had been in a perf boat since we crashed our F2 OL many years ago. When we returned to the dock, Chip asked him for one word to describe his impressions...."indiscribable!!!!" was all he could come up with. he went on to say, that "until you actually ride in the boat, you can't comprehend just how good it feels. The weight, balance, Air Cushion Cockpit all combine to make an incredible boat". I took this compliment with pride as Dick is not easily impressed. Check out Lazzarayachts.com and you'll understand.
We look forward to making many long lasting relationships in the future.
If there is anything iIpersonnally can do for any one, don't hesitate to ask. See you out there,
Gene

Gene is a first class guy and knows his "stuff"!!!!
His nick name of "beenaround" really fits!!!!
He is never too busy to take the time to answer any question in depth in the world of high performance boating!!!!

Bobcat
05-30-2009, 10:38 PM
And some pictures! I already have the Statement T-shirt....(still waiting on my SOS T-shirt)

you'll get nothing and like it spalding:dupe:

boatme
05-31-2009, 09:33 AM
We did this for Statement when they were featuered in PRA a few months ago

Statement
06-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the compliment. As you know, this is our Passion and we never tire of it. I had some great mentors back in the dark ages and if they had not taken the time to teach and share with me, I would still be sailing!!!

Statement
06-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Nice Job on the board. thanks

Statement
06-01-2009, 09:36 PM
hey matt, comin to Jax? More shirts AND pics. send me an e-mail and I'll get some pics off to you

Statement
06-01-2009, 09:38 PM
You are right! and that will be happenning soon! have a few nibbling and many more to get excited about it. Can't wait to ride some more, when you ride it....it all becomes crystal clear!

TxHawk
12-08-2009, 09:59 PM
How has this boat done after the impressive summer of marketing? Did you move some? I ask with sincere interest. Its a killer looking boat.

Pete B
03-02-2010, 05:50 AM
Emerald Coast Poker Run 2009, Destin, Florida
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m126/pete454/Emerald%20Coast%20Poker%20Run%202009/SAT%20pics/7Z0X1100.jpg

Pete B
03-02-2010, 05:52 AM
Sarasota Poker Run 2009

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m126/pete454/PRA%20Sarasota%202009/Statement1.jpg