05-29-2009, 01:02 PM
Should be putting mine in on Saturday in Hammond and should be aroundSunday

Mark

Twin Whackas
05-29-2009, 10:35 PM
probably boaters beach if go out.

redhotsommer
05-30-2009, 08:52 AM
I feel a pressing need to tell you that June 1st is MONDAY. :)

Hey Mark - got any pics of Tony's boat? I hear it's incredible!

Red boat is ALMOST done...we just took our time yesterday, ran it on the hose, made sure all the gauges worked...finishing up this morning. However, my niece's 6th birthday party is tomorrow, so no go.

NEXT weekend.

MILD THUNDER
05-30-2009, 11:11 AM
Not looking good for me either. Hopefully I'll get out to the lake next weekend.

baddogz28
05-30-2009, 05:01 PM

Red boat is ALMOST done...we just took our time yesterday, ran it on the hose, made sure all the gauges worked...finishing up this morning. However, my niece's 6th birthday party is tomorrow, so no go.

NEXT weekend.

I feel a pressing need to be told these things. :03: LOL.

I'm launching at Diversey, probably hang out in the pen for a while then cocktails at flatwater again.

Buoy
05-30-2009, 06:53 PM

I wasn't sure if he had a time machine to go back to last year, or was scheduling something for 2014.:sifone:

Just bustin' on you Dogz - part of being in the famalia.

Magic Medicine
05-31-2009, 09:19 AM
I might run around on my side on the pond! Only supposed to be in the high 60's over here

Payton
05-31-2009, 09:24 PM
Finally had time to get mine running on the hose. Man, I love that sound. I wanted to change the oil, but then my electric oil pump took a dump so I pitched it out of the boat and pulled both drain plugs. I was wanting to clean the bilge out anyway. this way I knew I wouldn't forget. I think I hooked my arms back and legs on every untucked braided wire, clipped tie wrap and hose clamp in there. the all have a piece of my flesh, ouch.
Anyway, the bilge is cleaner than it's been since I've owned it. The drain plugs are still out. I am going to get the type that has a hose attached and I can quick couple a pump right to the hose.
It was a nice day. I would've burnt my white legs and back out on the lake anyway.

MrCig
05-31-2009, 10:47 PM

NEXT weekend.

Tony's boat does look awesome. I have some great pics. He should be in the water 2nd week of June. I will see if Tony will let me post the pics.

Mark

10x
05-31-2009, 11:35 PM
I was watching him airbrush the indian on the side, pretty neat. :)

Magic Medicine
06-01-2009, 09:00 AM
Lake was pretty nice on the south side sunday, a little chilly but good enough to run to New Buffalo for a cheese burger

baddogz28
06-01-2009, 10:34 AM
I wasn't sure if he had a time machine to go back to last year, or was scheduling something for 2014.:sifone:

Just bustin' on you Dogz - part of being in the famalia.
Don't worry, I can take it.:sifone: