PDA

View Full Version : Brilliant idea! I need your help!!!

phragle
10-31-2008, 05:31 AM
With "Green" being the big buzzward these days, I figure I should do my part. Here is how you can help. On Wednesday after the election, I need everyone to collect all the Obama propaganda that has been mailed to your house, as well as the Obama signs littering you neighborhoods and send them to me. I will then take everything you guys send me to the recycling place. This should net me enough money for a new 51' outerlimits and gas money for a year or two (with a big purchase helping to stimulate the economy). Of course everyone will get rides. Please, as faithfull stewards of the environment and as patriotic Americans, I implore everyone due there part, helping me help the country we all so dearly love.

Thank you for your support.
Rob

Tony
10-31-2008, 07:41 AM
I belive I would get more enjoyment from using them as targets.

Airpacker
10-31-2008, 07:49 AM
I would just ship them all right to his house :)

BGIII
10-31-2008, 07:52 AM
After you pay the taxes on your income from the recycling, you will only be able to afford a repoed Bayliner.

Sea-Dated
10-31-2008, 11:07 AM
I would but we have not received one piece of Obama propaganda throughout the whole election. I love living in a BRIGHT RED state. Dems don't even bother trying here.:sifone:

Cash Bar
10-31-2008, 11:37 AM
I love living in a DARK BLUE state. Dems don't even bother trying here.:sifone:

I think that would be BRIGHT RED. :rofl:

MarylandMark
10-31-2008, 02:04 PM

Nah- dark blue. They know they have the dark blue states brain washed already so spend more time serving Kool-aid in the red states trying to convert them.

Sea-Dated
10-31-2008, 03:23 PM

You are right. I fixed my post. I was still asleep when I posted that.

Plus, I am and idiot....:seeya:

fund razor
10-31-2008, 07:27 PM
After you pay the taxes on your income from the recycling, you will only be able to afford a repoed Bayliner.

The sweetest Bayliners are the ones that get repo'd. :D

The 16 foot classics just sit in the yard until the tires become one with the dirt.

MarylandMark
10-31-2008, 08:32 PM
You are right. I fixed my post. I was still asleep when I posted that.

I didn't check to see where you lived when I posted. I was thinking if certain blue states are in the bag already he would direct that ad money to some where they thought it would do more "good".