PDA

View Full Version : Bimini Ocean Race and Offshore weekend challenge

BRAD SCHOENWALD
05-26-2009, 09:42 PM
Bimini Ocean Race and Offshore weekend challenge.

Things are ramping up quickly and we have news.

The Thunderboat Fun Run Rally will take place on Saturday. We are going to the Big Chill with a full line of NFL players and meeting up with Jimmy Johnson for lunch. Dennis Rodman might come as well; we are still recovering from his birthday parties!

Forget about the Poker Hand and enjoy a great day of Performance Pleasure Boating! Freeze Frame is flying the event and we have a great group of photographers from the South Beach Scene to snaop photos.

Just found out a gaggle of models are being placed on all the participating boats to follow the NFL guys.

The Ocean Race to Bimini is calling all takers. This will separate the real offshore boys from the internet forum boat riders.

OSS is coming in full force and we are ready for real ocean racing.

While the host hotel is sold out keep calling them. We made a deal and rooms at the property next door are being booked at the same rate!

Saturday Nights Charity Auction is going to have some very special deals and if you have every wanted a great deal on a Ferrari this may be your chance!

Sean Stinson
05-29-2009, 08:12 PM
Well I have to say that a certain West Coast Racer is in town to discuss the possibilities of kicking some serious booty to Bimini and back and he has done some endurance races in the past even the Frisco to Long Beach......Stay tuned

OldSchool
05-29-2009, 09:35 PM
Well I have to say that a certain West Coast Racer is in town to discuss the possibilities of kicking some serious booty to Bimini and back and he has done some endurance races in the past even the Frisco to Long Beach......Stay tuned
Sean,
Are you going down there for this?

Sean Stinson
05-30-2009, 08:01 AM
Sean,
Are you going down there for this?

Bro I am already here!!!!!!:sifone::sifone::sifone:

Sean Stinson
05-30-2009, 08:11 AM
[QUOTE=BRAD SCHOENWALD;228928]Bimini Ocean Race and Offshore weekend challenge.

Dennis Rodman might come as well; we are still recovering from his birthday parties!

QUOTE]

Trust me I have been through a few of those recoveries with Dennis as well....as a matter of fact the last time we were boating together was one of those recovery periods!!!:sifone::sifone::sifone: