PDA

View Full Version : Visited Skater last Friday

T2x
05-26-2009, 02:50 PM
I got to spend some quality time with one of my favorite people, Peter Hledin. He had over a dozen boats on the floor in various stages of build (or re-rig in a couple of cases). While business is not at peak levels Skater continues to lead the performance pack in demand and quality.

It amazes me that anyone would consider another cat, given that the handcrafted, flat deck Skaters are the only truly custom product out there, at a price which is competitive with the other (fully molded) contenders in the market. The hours of hand workmanship, sizzling performance, and original styling are the standard against which all others are measured. In addition the absolutely insane in house painting is outrageously creative and unique.

I've known Peter since his earliest boats and I bow to his position as the undisputed king of performance builders in the entire history of the sport.

Buy a Skater.......... :D

T2x

detail toyz
05-28-2009, 11:56 PM
I was there last summer. Unfortinatly Peter was not there.

redlinecat
06-16-2009, 08:28 PM
I got to spend some quality time with one of my favorite people, Peter Hledin. He had over a dozen boats on the floor in various stages of build (or re-rig in a couple of cases). While business is not at peak levels Skater continues to lead the performance pack in demand and quality.

It amazes me that anyone would consider another cat, given that the handcrafted, flat deck Skaters are the only truly custom product out there, at a price which is competitive with the other (fully molded) contenders in the market. The hours of hand workmanship, sizzling performance, and original styling are the standard against which all others are measured. In addition the absolutely insane in house painting is outrageously creative and unique.

I've known Peter since his earliest boats and I bow to his position as the undisputed king of performance builders in the entire history of the sport.

Buy a Skater.......... :D

T2x

I want the 30' outboard flat deck that is there. :drool5:

Yes Pete is first class all the way.
We took my buddies 32b there 4 weeks ago to have some repair work done .

Pete took us to lunch at Walts and had his boys take us on a test ride in a new 368.

I am going to pick the 32b up this week and cant wait to see the progress on some of the boats in the shop.

I dont own a skater yet. Hopefully soon.

Skater Skater Skater