PDA

View Full Version : party...

phragle
10-30-2008, 07:21 PM
for all the happy ohio/mi people, halloween party, my place saturday night, costumes optional, drunken jackassery mandatory. Time to show some serious support for SBYC. (screaming beaver yacht club) pm for directions...

glassdave
10-30-2008, 08:55 PM
well Rob . . . . i'm head'in for Key West first thing tomorrow . . . wish i could make it but gonna hafta pass. Tell ya what though. i'm having a Thanksgiving party out at the lake house. i'll get ya the details as we come up with them, probably the weekend before cuz we all have family stuff to do to. Bring a gun . . . . shootin clays off the deck and maybe blow'in up some chit on the beach :D

Wrinkleface
10-30-2008, 09:01 PM
for all the happy ohio/mi people, halloween party, my place saturday night, costumes optional, drunken jackassery mandatory. Time to show some serious support for SBYC. (screaming beaver yacht club) pm for directions...

Thanx 4 the MI invite Bubba! Committed, or I should B! Maybe next X!!!:leaving:

phragle
10-30-2008, 09:14 PM
have to dig out the sks :) and these halloween parties are why you knew my house b4 you knew me... hehehe

glassdave
10-30-2008, 09:54 PM
thats actually true . . . went to a party at your house like 12 or 15 years ago. I think it might have been Kershack that got us there, he was a friend of a friend at the time. . . you got any pics of that tri-maran? was a sad day when that 'ol landmark went away. what was the story on that thing again?

Buoy
10-30-2008, 09:58 PM
thats actually true . . . went to a party at your house like 12 or 15 years ago. I think it might have been Kershack that got us there, he was a friend of a friend at the time. . . you got any pics of that tri-maran? was a sad day when that 'ol landmark went away. what was the story on that thing again?

YEAH - come'on Phrag, I want to hear some more on the Trimaran - and Pics.
That thing was a friggin Icon to several of us.
Wish I could make it up for a party, but I have about two dozen irons in the fire right now...

Buoy
10-30-2008, 09:59 PM
BTW - The Tri deserves it's own thread - that thing is a legend.

phragle
10-30-2008, 10:17 PM
:huh:<shakes head in disbelief> are you guys really asking me to start a thread about a blowboat???????

Buoy
10-30-2008, 10:52 PM
:huh:<shakes head in disbelief> are you guys really asking me to start a thread about a blowboat???????

It was more than just a blow boat.
And you know it.
There's a story here.
I think I speak for all of us from the area that knew the boat that you parcelled, we'd like to hear it, and see it.

Wrinkleface
10-30-2008, 10:57 PM
No Blow, No Blow, No Blow!!!:03::03:

glassdave
10-31-2008, 12:33 AM

uhmmm . . no . . . dont start a thread . . . hide the story in this thread . . . :D

Sea-Dated
10-31-2008, 11:09 AM
uhmmm . . no . . . dont start a thread . . . hide the story in this thread . . . :D

There you go.

phragle
10-31-2008, 03:40 PM
the rental guys just finished putting up the circus tent :26:

Sea-Dated
11-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Where are the good pics from the party?