PDA

View Full Version : Pantera owners forum

Buoy
05-19-2009, 10:08 PM
I just realized, Pantera is #4 in posts out of all the brands.
Cig is at the top (I'm not surprised)
AT in second (we all know the cult)
Apache (Well, after all, they do have WARPATH)
And then us. The Famalia.

I think that says something.

We may actually have our own cult.
OR, by the way some of us have swapped boats, or who owns the other guys old boat, it may be similar to a swingers marriage...

Perlmudder
05-19-2009, 10:46 PM
You guys seem like a good bunch, and since there is no Larson section (let's face it, I would be talking to myself!), I'll hang out here if its cool with you guys!

Buoy
05-19-2009, 10:58 PM
You guys seem like a good bunch, and since there is no Larson section (let's face it, I would be talking to myself!), I'll hang out here if its cool with you guys!

Josh, I think it's only a matter of time for you.
That 24 that's currently for sale on Craigs has your name on it.
I watched mine change hands on the boards twice, and I was a minute too late each time.
Keep track of that one, it looks like a good one.

You have a prospect patch, but haven't been jumped in yet.
Takes a bit to get your bottom rocker.
I don't think I've earned mine yet.

Oh yeah, and I saw this, and I thought of you

Dude! Sweet!
05-20-2009, 12:15 AM
Dear Pantera Forum, I was 17 and I had a summer job at a gas dock. My buddies mom asked me to come in to the cabin of their Chris Craft to help her unclog the head...

:D

Buoy
05-20-2009, 10:35 AM
Dear Pantera Forum, I was 17 and I had a summer job at a gas dock. My buddies mom asked me to come in to the cabin of their Chris Craft to help her unclog the head...

:D

I see where this is headed...

Perlmudder
05-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Josh, I think it's only a matter of time for you.
That 24 that's currently for sale on Craigs has your name on it.
I watched mine change hands on the boards twice, and I was a minute too late each time.
Keep track of that one, it looks like a good one.

You have a prospect patch, but haven't been jumped in yet.
Takes a bit to get your bottom rocker.
I don't think I've earned mine yet.

Oh yeah, and I saw this, and I thought of you

I have always thought that Black Pearl and the US Navy 24s were two of the best looking ones! For some reason I like the look of the 24s or the twin 28s best.

ar15meister
05-20-2009, 01:07 PM
I have always thought that Black Pearl and the US Navy 24s were two of the best looking ones! For some reason I like the look of the 24s or the twin 28s best.

those 24's are sick.....good taste.

I think if I had a 24 built I would make it a sit down though with no cabin, kind of like a gladiator or one of those 20 cigs. I think that would be a cool boat to play with in some chop cause you could run it with a buddy or alone or whatever.

How much are the 24's roughly brand new?

stormrider
05-20-2009, 01:21 PM
i'm guessing you could get a 24 w/o power, B1, rigged like your saying, no cabin for the 50s.

duunoit
05-20-2009, 05:00 PM
I just realized, Pantera is #4 in posts out of all the brands.
Cig is at the top (I'm not surprised)
AT in second (we all know the cult)
Apache (Well, after all, they do have WARPATH)
And then us. The Famalia.

I think that says something.

We may actually have our own cult.
OR, by the way some of us have swapped boats, or who owns the other guys old boat, it may be similar to a swingers marriage...

It has to be a cult. Or at least a sickness. I've owned 5 performance boats. 4 of them have been Panteras...:drool5:

Dude! Sweet!
05-20-2009, 05:43 PM
The four-timer's club! It's like that Steve Martain five-timer's club skit on SNL.