PDA

View Full Version : Bad MF'ing 24 for sale

Dude! Sweet!
05-15-2009, 11:46 PM
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/1151705433.html

3 man boat... Looks like a 2:1 scale version of Warpath.

Buoy
05-17-2009, 01:58 PM
That is Badazz!!
I don't think I've seen that one before.

stormrider
05-17-2009, 08:34 PM
come on... i've posted that one before.
what? no one reads my posts anymore??? :D

stormrider
05-17-2009, 08:39 PM
btw, here is when i posted it on that other site.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/2863769-post7.html

Buoy
05-17-2009, 10:38 PM

Sorry I missed it.
I don't go to that site anymore.
Got everything I need right here.

It does look like a badazz sleeper though!!
Although the 3-man kinda gives it away a bit.

Dude! Sweet!
05-18-2009, 04:55 PM
Paint the deck yellow and the sides blue...

Davidmnc
05-18-2009, 05:40 PM
That is Badazz!!
I don't think I've seen that one before.

+1 :26: Sweet!

Davidmnc
05-18-2009, 05:42 PM
come on... i've posted that one before.
what? no one reads my posts anymore??? :D

There's your problem. It's the "other site" thing that makes it hard for us to read your posts. :blush5:

Perlmudder
05-18-2009, 09:17 PM
cool!! i like it!

Buoy
05-18-2009, 09:45 PM
cool!! i like it!

cough up a couple bucks Josh!!
That would suit you well!

Dude! Sweet!
05-19-2009, 02:25 AM
Josh or Kyle... That's a perfect rig for a young dude who doesn't have to answer to anyone or an old dude who doesn't give a crap anymore! :D

I'd be on this like a bumb on a baloney sandwich but I'm all ate up with Panteras right now!

Dude! Sweet!
05-19-2009, 02:27 AM
Bobcat, that looks like a chicken free zone in that 3-man cockpit! All about you and your rolling cooler getting some quality time alone together! :D

Bobcat
05-19-2009, 06:33 AM
I gotta have twins!!!:)

ar15meister
05-19-2009, 09:20 AM
cool!! i like it!

buy it. You could finance it working as a male prostitute...Ive seen a pic of your hair you could pull it off dude.

Dude! Sweet!
05-19-2009, 02:32 PM
I gotta have twins!!!:)

One to navigate and one to work the throttles?! :sifone:

Bobcat
05-19-2009, 03:21 PM
that 'd work also:sifone:

Bodyshot1
05-19-2009, 03:32 PM
anyone know the history??...Jo?

Perlmudder
05-19-2009, 04:20 PM
buy it. You could finance it working as a male prostitute...Ive seen a pic of your hair you could pull it off dude.

If this was a year from now and I was done school and had a real job I would seriously be considering it. You run the boat yet? We have been out about 6 times, and it's been cold!

Perlmudder
05-19-2009, 04:22 PM

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture:1910998

DUDE SWEET!

Dude! Sweet!
05-19-2009, 04:28 PM
http://www.collegehumor.com/picture:1910998

DUDE SWEET!

And bobcat in the middle (during the "non-native" era)

ar15meister
05-19-2009, 04:37 PM
If this was a year from now and I was done school and had a real job I would seriously be considering it. You run the boat yet? We have been out about 6 times, and it's been cold!

Nah mine is still apart waiting on parts, upholsterer, help, powdercoating shop, god, sober weekend, etc, etc. I have alot more to do and life/other toys get in the way. On the plus side our Roadrunner is almost done. 440 is getting Dyno'ed this week. You guys will **** when you see how nice it is.

I am aiming for June 6th up on Ni****ing for the boat splash. My buddy has a pretty wicked spot there for shake down runs since he has a full shop with every tool imaginable and his own launch ramp, lifts, gas pump on dock with 93 octane, etc.

I used the Leverage stuff over the weekend. Works great but what a horrible job. Buffing a boat is WAY WAY worse than a car. Next time maybe Buoy and Dude can send me one of those Mexicans from down their way to help. I spend a month in Scottsdale every winter and I love hitting up the Mexican car wash places. Those guys are very efficient.

Buoy
05-19-2009, 04:46 PM
I used the Leverage stuff over the weekend. Works great but what a horrible job. Buffing a boat is WAY WAY worse than a car. Next time maybe Buoy and Dude can send me one of those Mexicans from down their way to help. I spend a month in Scottsdale every winter and I love hitting up the Mexican car wash places. Those guys are very efficient.

You'll have to let us know when you're coming out.

Dude! Sweet!
05-19-2009, 04:52 PM
That reminds me... Out on the 40 this weekend I saw a Superbird, painted up like a stock car, towing a '60 Eldo convertible on a trailer... Jesus...

ar15meister
05-19-2009, 04:52 PM

when you are ready, there will be boats to buy. Nice ones. I was always pizzed about losing deals when I wasnt ready but in the end I lost out on a couple of 28 Apaches that ended up blowing up. I was going to buy Tex's boat....we know what happened to him. Thank god I waited and when I was ready I found the right boat for me.....

I think you will end up in a Pantera. That 3 man is sweet and I bet it is a BLAST to run but trust me, it takes the right kind of guy with the right attitude to have a race boat when you dont even race........I still think it is cool but some people prefer to cruise with women and beers and raft up and stuff. You can do it on my boat but it isnt the same (if that doesnt bother you then away you go...) I dont know you aside from what you post so I dont know how you get your kicks on the water. I just like to run Lake Ontario 80mph in some 'fun' waves and launch the phucker......then stop at Port Credit for some beer and throw it on the trailer. Its an adrenaline thing for me that I cannot get with any other toy...legally (my buddies with sport bikes always argue this with me but a bike can still get you a big speeding ticket--dont get me wrong I LOVE bikes and ride my buddies bikes whenever I can). Even a sled on the ice at 100mph is no comparison, almost boring (almost:03:).

Because of that, a raceboat serves my needs perfectly. My girlfriend hates the 2 man cockpit and is scared of it now after the infamous 'day of the giant waves' when I refused to back off the throttle cause I was being a dick and didnt want her with me in the first place cause I knew the friggin broad would *****.

Anyhow.

I dont even know why I am still carrying on here or why I even posted this. I drank 2 double espressos this afternoon visiting an italian client. Thats likely it. Im going for a smoke to calm down. Thinking about my girl *****ing is agitating me...lol.

ar15meister
05-19-2009, 04:53 PM
That reminds me... Out on the 40 this weekend I saw a Superbird, painted up like a stock car, towing a '60 Eldo convertible on a trailer... Jesus...

jesus is right.

I have a bird in the warehouse right now.... more of a superturd though...swiss cheese.

ar15meister
05-19-2009, 04:54 PM
You'll have to let us know when you're coming out.

Barrett Jackson......

Probably the whole month of January. Ill be in a house rental up by Westworld. Just drive around listening for April Wine and check the local recycling bins for Moosehead bottles and you will be in the right place. :26:

Dude! Sweet!
05-19-2009, 04:55 PM
when you are ready, there will be boats to buy. Nice ones. I was always pizzed about losing deals when I wasnt ready but in the end I lost out on a couple of 28 Apaches that ended up blowing up. I was going to buy Tex's boat....we know what happened to him. Thank god I waited and when I was ready I found the right boat for me.....

I think you will end up in a Pantera. That 3 man is sweet and I bet it is a BLAST to run but trust me, it takes the right kind of guy with the right attitude to have a race boat when you dont even race........I still think it is cool but some people prefer to cruise with women and beers and raft up and stuff. You can do it on my boat but it isnt the same (if that doesnt bother you then away you go...) I dont know you aside from what you post so I dont know how you get your kicks on the water. I just like to run Lake Ontario 80mph in some 'fun' waves and launch the phucker......then stop at Port Credit for some beer and throw it on the trailer. Its an adrenaline thing for me that I cannot get with any other toy...legally (my buddies with sport bikes always argue this with me but a bike can still get you a big speeding ticket--dont get me wrong I LOVE bikes and ride my buddies bikes whenever I can). Even a sled on the ice at 100mph is no comparison, almost boring (almost:03:).

Because of that, a raceboat serves my needs perfectly. My girlfriend hates the 2 man cockpit and is scared of it now after the infamous 'day of the giant waves' when I refused to back off the throttle cause I was being a dick and didnt want her with me in the first place cause I knew the friggin broad would *****.

Anyhow.

I dont even know why I am still carrying on here or why I even posted this. I drank 2 double espressos this afternoon visiting an italian client. Thats likely it. Im going for a smoke to calm down. Thinking about my girl *****ing is agitating me...lol.

You gotta take a hint from our Swedish brothers and buy two Panteras! :D

Dude! Sweet!
05-19-2009, 04:57 PM
Damn you Adam! Now I'm listening to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iafnAiYDpXM

Buoy
05-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Barrett Jackson......

Probably the whole month of January. Ill be in a house rental up by Westworld. Just drive around listening for April Wine and check the local recycling bins for Moosehead bottles and you will be in the right place. :26:

I won't even have to look, we'll probably just bump into each other.

Bobcat
05-19-2009, 05:21 PM
did someone mention april wine? love that band, saw em with 38. special back in the day !
and F- u- c -k tell her I miss her.:sifone:

tomcei
05-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Damn you Adam! Now I'm listening to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iafnAiYDpXM

your kill'n me,:sifone: too funny. I just brought the house down just before dinner.
this computer has a sub that is the bomb:26:

stormrider
05-19-2009, 10:00 PM
...Its an adrenaline thing for me that I cannot get with any other toy...legally (my buddies with sport bikes always argue this with me but a bike can still get you a big speeding ticket--dont get me wrong I LOVE bikes and ride my buddies bikes whenever I can).

Agreed!
That's why i love the HP boats so much.
Too much trouble in anything else, unless you are on the track.

slpcamaross97
05-20-2009, 11:35 PM
call me crazy i love this little thing. i could be someone with this. haha

Perlmudder
05-21-2009, 12:32 AM
Nah mine is still apart waiting on parts, upholsterer, help, powdercoating shop, god, sober weekend, etc, etc. I have alot more to do and life/other toys get in the way. On the plus side our Roadrunner is almost done. 440 is getting Dyno'ed this week. You guys will **** when you see how nice it is.

I am aiming for June 6th up on Ni****ing for the boat splash. My buddy has a pretty wicked spot there for shake down runs since he has a full shop with every tool imaginable and his own launch ramp, lifts, gas pump on dock with 93 octane, etc.

Where did you end up finding the leverage polish in Toronto? I have been meaning to shoot you a line on facebook about that.

ar15meister
05-21-2009, 08:22 AM
some guy in Oakville. Got his number off their website.

I had his business card somewhere but I cant find it for the life of me.

I think his name was Chris??

If you cant get ahold of him I can give you one of mine, I think I paid like 18-20 bucks per.

slpcamaross97
05-21-2009, 04:15 PM
What does Jo. Know about this boat?

Buoy
05-21-2009, 04:30 PM
What does Jo. Know about this boat?

Hell, what does ANYBODY know about this one?
Seems to have slipped under the radar if nobody here knew about it.

Dude! Sweet!
05-21-2009, 04:55 PM
I thought LowBlue320 knew this boat. Email Jo and Pepe. I'm sure they have the full story on it...

Dude! Sweet!
05-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Curiousity got the best of me and I emailed the guy...

Dude! Sweet!
05-29-2009, 12:29 PM
Couple more...

Dig the drive height and tab layout. Looks RACEY!

ar15meister
05-29-2009, 12:30 PM
looks like a fun toy.....

Dude! Sweet!
05-29-2009, 12:48 PM
Compare the drive height on Tim's to this one...

Dude! Sweet!
05-29-2009, 12:50 PM
looks like a fun toy.....

You know Adam... Your Pantera experience wouldn't be complete if you didn't own a 24 as well... :D

I'm talking to a buddy about this boat right now. It's sure seems like a super cool rig and I'm guessing you don't find many that are set up like this one...

ar15meister
05-29-2009, 01:18 PM
Yah it is definately nice.

I can barely handle the work I have with one, couldnt imagine two.

You sir are H-CORE.

Dude! Sweet!
05-29-2009, 01:35 PM
Yah it is definately nice.

I can barely handle the work I have with one, couldnt imagine two.

You sir are H-CORE.

Ha. It's easy as long as you don't care that one of them is in a million peices! :sifone:

ar15meister
05-29-2009, 02:23 PM
Ha. It's easy as long as you don't care that one of them is in a million peices! :sifone:

well I am sure it will be a fun project and that when it is done you will have something very unique.

that 24 you bought (saw the pics) looks like it must be pretty cool. I have been in a very different boat (Tuff 28) with twin outboards and it was a very 'different' experience than the single big block.

Is it true that outboards are alot less headache?

My motor has been good to me so far..knock on wood... but I am always nervous and very particular about maintenence. for instance last summer my oil temp gauge wasnt working, ended up being just a very small wiring issue but it cost me a whole weekend because I didnt want to go out without knowing how hot she was getting.

stormrider
05-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Sean, i should learn from you.
Pick up this puppy, and get a 28 CC w/ single 250 for 70k. :D
them be making a nice pair... don't you think?

stormrider
05-29-2009, 02:39 PM
or even better, you could have both your 6pack and this 24.
THAT would make the MRS happy.:smash:

duunoit
05-29-2009, 03:07 PM
Curiousity got the best of me and I emailed the guy...

Such a tease. I'm sure the poor guy doesn't know you already own two Panteras...

Dude! Sweet!
05-29-2009, 03:10 PM
Sean, i should learn from you.
Pick up this puppy, and get a 28 CC w/ single 250 for 70k. :D
them be making a nice pair... don't you think?

I think that would be as close to idea as a guy could get! :D

And I didn't tease the guy, I TOLD him I already have two. But I also told him I was asking for a friend who wasn't too "into computers". Which I'd say is relatively accurate... :sifone:

duunoit
05-29-2009, 03:17 PM
Compare the drive height on Tim's to this one...

That one looks like a TRS. I think they're several inches longer.

Dude! Sweet!
05-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Yah, I think it's a TRS. I'll have to look at the propshaft height from the side view.

slpcamaross97
05-29-2009, 03:55 PM
the drive is TRS.

Buoy
05-29-2009, 04:05 PM
Hyd Steering looks funky.

I do like the boat - love the race hatches.

Dude! Sweet!
06-02-2009, 02:41 PM
I hear that the guy isn't returning phone calls or emails... Maybe sold. Maybe got cold feet. Hard to say.

slpcamaross97
06-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Ya i know this first hand. FRICK.

ar15meister
06-03-2009, 09:53 AM
what was the asking price on this thing?

ar15meister
06-03-2009, 09:54 AM
has it been sold?

stormrider
06-03-2009, 10:48 AM
asking $13,900.

Perlmudder
06-03-2009, 11:50 AM
that three man setup is killer...

slpcamaross97
06-03-2009, 06:52 PM
didnt sell yet guy was going to trade for fishing boat and cash but could never put the deal together. so im back in the running for it just waiting for some more info.

tsp
06-03-2009, 08:46 PM
didnt sell yet guy was going to trade for fishing boat and cash but could never put the deal together. so im back in the running for it just waiting for some more info.

Pull the trigger. That thing is hot :drool5: And just in time for the Bimini Race :reddevil:

Dude! Sweet!
06-04-2009, 01:56 PM
Hey TSP, looks like a nice 24 Sport in your avitar (chicago maybe?). Throw up some pics!

slpcamaross97
06-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Pull the trigger. That thing is hot :drool5: And just in time for the Bimini Race :reddevil:

When is that race might be a good sea trail?

IM PULLING THE TRIGGER. the dam boat owner keeps dodgeing the bullet. I WANT THIS DAM BOAT and to finally be part of the FAM. pluss its a good reason to get Sean to come to MI>

ar15meister
06-04-2009, 06:06 PM
Hey TSP, looks like a nice 24 Sport in your avitar (chicago maybe?). Throw up some pics!

Toronto....

Buoy
06-04-2009, 06:07 PM
When is that race might be a good sea trail?

IM PULLING THE TRIGGER. the dam boat owner keeps dodgeing the bullet. I WANT THIS DAM BOAT and to finally be part of the FAM. pluss its a good reason to get Sean to come to MI>

Good luck!!
Hope you can work something out on it!

Looks like a badazz ride.

Dude! Sweet!
06-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Good luck KP, I'm rooting for you on this one. And I'd love to finally see LSC in person!

Torranna... (In my best Don Cherry, pronuciation) Damn! I must be getting old. Where's Argo's stadium in that shot? I've seen Blues Traveller, Neil Young, Pearl Jam, Rheostatics, and Lowest of the Low there...

Perlmudder
06-04-2009, 08:09 PM
Good luck KP, I'm rooting for you on this one. And I'd love to finally see LSC in person!

Torranna... (In my best Don Cherry, pronuciation) Damn! I must be getting old. Where's Argo's stadium in that shot? I've seen Blues Traveller, Neil Young, Pearl Jam, Rheostatics, and Lowest of the Low there...

My friend came here the other day to see the city, so when I spoke to her the other day online I spelt it "Torranna" and she had no idea what I was talking about! Oh small town girls, I LOVE EM!!:03:

Dude! Sweet!
06-04-2009, 08:40 PM
She was from Barrie, eh? :D

ar15meister
06-05-2009, 08:32 AM
I love Barrie girls.

Perlmudder
06-05-2009, 02:06 PM
I love Barrie girls.

i love all girls!! :26:

Davidmnc
06-05-2009, 02:18 PM
i love all girls!! :26:

32113 32115 32115 32113

tsp
06-05-2009, 03:10 PM

Thanks. Yes, Toronto.
I wish I was in Chicago. I was just there. Great city. Would be a fun place to boat.

Perlmudder
06-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Thanks. Yes, Toronto.
I wish I was in Chicago. I was just there. Great city. Would be a fun place to boat.

SICKKK!!! where in toronto are you? lets see some more pics!! I bet buoy will love your boat!

Dude! Sweet!
06-08-2009, 01:56 PM
Man, I love that 24! The turbos are too cool!

tsp
06-08-2009, 06:54 PM
SICKKK!!! where in toronto are you? lets see some more pics!! I bet buoy will love your boat!

"Man, I love that 24! The turbos are too cool! "

Thanks for the comments. I love the boat too. Can't go wrong with a Pantera. She handles good, takes big water like a champ (for a 29 year old boat), and still draws a crowd (too bad it's mostly dudes). I am in Scarborough (close to the Bluffs).

Mikeb4
06-08-2009, 07:23 PM
She looks really clean .... love Old School .... :sifone:

Buoy
06-08-2009, 07:24 PM
tsp - awesome looking ride.
Looks to be in immaculate condition.
I have the same vintage myself, and currently doing a re-rig.
PLEASE, share all the pics you've got - start a new thread for it - it deserves it.
Great looking ride.

ar15meister
06-09-2009, 09:44 AM
great looking boat.

Next time you are planning on running out in the lake let me know and I can bring the black one out to play.

Dude! Sweet!
06-09-2009, 11:21 AM
TSP, I've seen pics of that boat before (pantera site and elsewhere) and remember when it was for sale. I had no clue how nice it was. You've got yourself a real time capsule there! Enjoy it!

tsp
06-09-2009, 12:20 PM
great looking boat.

Next time you are planning on running out in the lake let me know and I can bring the black one out to play.

That sounds like fun.:cheers2:

tsp
06-09-2009, 12:23 PM
tsp - awesome looking ride.
Looks to be in immaculate condition.
I have the same vintage myself, and currently doing a re-rig.
PLEASE, share all the pics you've got - start a new thread for it - it deserves it.
Great looking ride.

I saw the thread on your project 24. Your boat is looking great.

thedonz
07-06-2009, 03:11 PM

i have seen this boat many many times running in biscayne bay. the owner normally goes out with his wife and daughter. i have spoken with him a couple of times as well as ran with him wen i had my 24. the boat is CLEAN and sweet looking......and his daughter is H O T :sifone::sifone::26: this boat was raced in the early to mid 80's and at on time was owned by the owner of Twin Marine interiors

Jr

no limits
12-10-2009, 03:07 AM
i have seen this boat many many times running in biscayne bay. the owner normally goes out with his wife and daughter. i have spoken with him a couple of times as well as ran with him wen i had my 24. the boat is CLEAN and sweet looking......and his daughter is H O T :sifone::sifone::26: this boat was raced in the early to mid 80's and at on time was owned by the owner of Twin Marine interiors

Jr
What ever happened w/this 24 3-man?

stormrider
12-10-2009, 03:46 PM
still for sale... do a craigslist search in south FL.
now asking 15k.

Davidmnc
12-10-2009, 04:50 PM
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/1500488036.html

It's a bad ass boat for sure

Dude! Sweet!
12-10-2009, 06:59 PM
God I love Florida... :D

1982 24Ft Pantera Special Edition

This Boat was Custom Built with double lamination it's like having two boats in one very solid hull and there was no expense spared to the rigging, engine was custom built by Carolina Custom Engines by Smitty which is a 540 cubic inch 600 plus hp that runs perfect. Engine is equipped with stellings stainless steel exhaust and Silencers and a Counter rotation TRS drive.This Pantera Special Edition was clocked by GPS at 84 Mile an Hour. This boat is Perfect and Beautiful a Classic at it's best. Original Gel coat on hull and repainted deck boat sits just as it was built back in 1982 this is considered a classic Muscle Boat , Take a good look at the Pictures below and see for yourself. It would cost you at least 60 grand to build this boat now a days so take advantage and steal this one for yourself.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me Dave 786-326-7140

rchevelle71
12-10-2009, 09:46 PM
I dont believe it is a Speceial Edition as he states in the ad though, I tought the S/E had the pointed windscreen, and the sport had the flat aluminum frame like mine???

Buoy
12-10-2009, 09:53 PM
I dont believe it is a Speceial Edition as he states in the ad though, I tought the S/E had the pointed windscreen, and the sport had the flat aluminum frame like mine???

Pretty sure you're right.

Dude! Sweet!
12-10-2009, 10:05 PM

But you guys have no problem with the "double lamination/two boats in one" or getting a new 24 for $60k? :sifone:

I just want to know where to draw the "suspension of disbelieve line" around here.

rchevelle71
12-10-2009, 10:58 PM
But you guys have no problem with the "double lamination/two boats in one" or getting a new 24 for $60k? :sifone:

I just want to know where to draw the "suspension of disbelieve line" around here.

Surprised you didnt pick on my spelling,

Come on, if that is an S/E, so is mine, and the price just went up:bump:

There is 2 ways to look at that double lamination, you can have a heavy ass boat, and it will probably last forever, or you could have a light one like mine, and go fast for little $$$, with a few glass repairs here an there:driving:

Not sure I am buying the 2 boats in one deal, but it probably would cost close to $60K to get one laid up and rigged now, of course you would have a NEW boat with modern Hardware for that $$. I am not going to knock the boat /or price, since I am sure it is nicer and faster than mine(with my wimpy outboard) Hopefully it sells, and that sets the bar for 30 year old Panteras:iagree:

Dude! Sweet!
12-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Rick, I wasn't busting balls on you. I just crack up on all these overhyped ads. Sure as sh*t doesn't look like an SE to me either. Maybe I have an SE?! :D

I like the boat a lot. I love the 3 man and the long hatches. Like I said, just the wacky ad that kinda got me going.

You really think Pantera would build you a new 24 for $60k? I've never asked, but I would have thought it would be more. That kind of sets a bench mark for what I'd be willing to do with my 24 with the two wimpy outboards! :D

slpcamaross97
12-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Just buy it DUDE

no limits
12-30-2009, 08:08 PM
Sold...Heading to LOTO!

slpcamaross97
12-30-2009, 09:55 PM
wow finally. this was one of my top choices.

scippy
12-30-2009, 10:27 PM
Sold...Heading to LOTO!

What does LOTO mean ??

Bobcat
12-30-2009, 11:16 PM
:eek:

Lake of the ozarks

Dude! Sweet!
12-31-2009, 01:33 PM
Sold...Heading to LOTO!

Awesome! Very cool looking boat. Welcome to La Familia Pantera! Post away! :sifone:

no limits
01-01-2010, 01:30 AM
Awesome! Very cool looking boat. Welcome to La Familia Pantera! Post away! :sifone:

Well, this is my second Pantera 24. I bought my first one from you. Glad to hear from you Sean! How is Tim doing with the boat? I've been a little out of touch with the Pantera community for awhile.
Nick.

Buoy
01-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Well, this is my second Pantera 24. I bought my first one from you. Glad to hear from you Sean! How is Tim doing with the boat? I've been a little out of touch with the Pantera community for awhile.
Nick.

Hey Nick, congrats on a sweet 24.
Mine's coming along slowly. Been on a bit of a hiatus. Moved to Arizona last year, and still looking for all the pieces to put her back together.

no limits
01-01-2010, 04:26 PM
Hey Nick, congrats on a sweet 24.
Mine's coming along slowly. Been on a bit of a hiatus. Moved to Arizona last year, and still looking for all the pieces to put her back together.

Wow Arizona! That boat will definitely stand out there! Where are you going to run her?

Buoy
01-01-2010, 07:00 PM
Wow Arizona! That boat will definitely stand out there! Where are you going to run her?

Yeah, she's certainly not gonna fit in with the rest of the boats out here - which is fine by me.
It's kind of why I bought her in the first place, she draws a bit of attention by just being a little different than most.

Lake Pleasant is closest to me, but I'm sure there will be runs to Havasu, and maybe out to run with Sean in the Ocean.

Dude! Sweet!
01-02-2010, 01:55 AM
Nick.

Nick! Welcome back bud! Sounds like you've got the opportunity to get a boat for you that the wife won't bust your chops about! Glad to hear it. Good to hear from you. Can't wait to hear how she runs!

Buoy
01-02-2010, 02:00 AM
Damn.
Now it's like having two guys on the board that banged your wife.
You both owned my boat.

no limits
01-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Damn.
Now it's like having two guys on the board that banged your wife.
You both owned my boat.

Where's Chris...that makes three!

duunoit
01-02-2010, 12:52 PM
I know that I'm not the Chris you're talking about, but I've got Sean and Griff here... and I'm pretty sure that the guy that Griff bought it from is here too. Keep passing them around :cheers2:

Dude! Sweet!
01-02-2010, 08:27 PM
I know that I'm not the Chris you're talking about, but I've got Sean and Griff here... and I'm pretty sure that the guy that Griff bought it from is here too. Keep passing them around :cheers2:

The Chris is Ironman from Lake George. Will (Hot Duck?) that used to have the 45 Apache was the original owner of Griff's boat.

Tim, I'm not touching your comment. I know I black out when I drink too much, but I'm sure I'd remember that... :cheers2:

slpcamaross97
01-02-2010, 10:43 PM
that boat is CLEAN.

no limits
01-02-2010, 11:34 PM
This is going in the wrong direction in a good way...what?! By the way, is Ironman on this site.

Dude! Sweet!
01-03-2010, 01:28 AM
This is going in the wrong direction in a good way...what?! By the way, is Ironman on this site.

Very infrequent if at all. I feel like I've seen him on here, but definately not much.

no limits
01-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Hey Dude, I love your avatar! You should paint boat to original scheme and colors.

Dude! Sweet!
01-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Thanks Nick. I painted the transom grey and I'm putting the stripes back on. Hopefully we'll relive some glory days with it this year in the Catalina Ski race and some local POPRA races.

no limits
01-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Thanks Nick. I painted the transom grey and I'm putting the stripes back on. Hopefully we'll relive some glory days with it this year in the Catalina Ski race and some local POPRA races.

And how about 2-United Racing smallblocks!:sifone:

Dude! Sweet!
01-05-2010, 01:04 AM
Yah, you have no idea how much I'd like it to be a twin SBC boat again, but ya play the cards you're dealt. Its still a cool boat with single BBC power. We'll heve fun with it!

no limits
01-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Yah, you have no idea how much I'd like it to be a twin SBC boat again, but ya play the cards you're dealt. Its still a cool boat with single BBC power. We'll heve fun with it!

No doubt. It'll be nice when you're done...can't wait to see it!

Dude! Sweet!
01-15-2010, 03:18 AM
Hey Nick, when does the new boat arrive? Can't wait to hear all about it.

no limits
01-19-2010, 12:55 AM
Hey Nick, when does the new boat arrive? Can't wait to hear all about it.

Still in storage in FLA. Pick boat up early Feb. I'll get pics up when it's back. It's waiting for warm weather and fresh water at LOTO:sifone:

JAIME
02-13-2010, 07:42 PM
nice boat , cant wait to see more pictures of it. By the way Joe or Pepe never said anything about its history?

JAIME
03-17-2010, 01:03 AM
nice boat,did you ever get her home?

no limits
03-17-2010, 09:50 PM
nice boat,did you ever get her home?

Sure did. Boat getting cover made as we speak. Next will be going through drive, engine, etc. and ready for water!

slpcamaross97
03-17-2010, 10:16 PM
Just another one i kick my self for not picking up.

JAIME
03-18-2010, 01:28 AM
Just another one i kick my self for not picking up.

i know the feeling:( NO Limit, man that boat looks clean. lookin forward to more pics of it on LOto. congrats
Jaime:USA:

slpcamaross97
03-19-2010, 10:02 AM
The only thing that put a hult on my deal was i wanted the guy to put 4 new tires on the trailer and have the trailer bearings redone. i was going to pay asking. But my lost your Benny.

Still BAD ASS

no limits
03-19-2010, 08:18 PM
Thanks guys. I'll keep you updated. Hope to get in water in April.:driving:

Mange
03-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Sure did. Boat getting cover made as we speak. Next will be going through drive, engine, etc. and ready for water!

hardcore!!! Congrats to this rare 24 :)

Mikeb4
03-19-2010, 11:13 PM

Damn ..... those are some serious aft cannons ...... congrats! very cool boat ... :driving:

no limits
03-19-2010, 11:54 PM
hardcore!!! Congrats to this rare 24 :)

I had to buy it before it went to Sweden! Thanks...you guys have some nice 24s also.

no limits
03-20-2010, 12:01 AM
Damn ..... those are some serious aft cannons ...... congrats! very cool boat ... :driving:

Thanks. Yours also!:cheers2: