10-30-2008, 09:26 AM
Wednesday

10AM 1st Race
11:30AM-12:30PM Harbor Open
12:30PM 2nd Race
2PM 3rd Race
7PM-9PM Race Party: Mel Fisher's Treasures, 200 Greene St

Thursday

Serious Offshore party 6PM at Turtle Krawls (http://www.turtlekraals.com/home.html) (upstairs Tower Bar) 1st round on MobileMecMan Jim from 6:00:01-6:00:59

7PM-9PM National & Florida Championship Awards at Truman Annex (tickets required)

Friday

10AM 1st Race
2PM 3rd Race
7PM-9PM Duval Street Party & Boat Parade- spot to be is Rick's during & after

Saturday

FPC party on Stock Island Y.C.O.A.
6000 Peninsular Ave
Key West, FL 33040-6082
United States

Per Jackie FPC: No Boca Grande- The Fish & Wildlife along with Homeland Security asked us not to come this yr. We will be at YCOA's new Key West Harbour Yacht Club. Steven Knight is planning a BBQ, live entertainment, the pool bar / tiki bar will be open, we have swimwear models helping us with giving out free beer - thank you TEAM BUD LIGHT! There is plenty of dock space at ycoa. Floating docks, private slips, $2./ft no minimums'.

FPC dinner & party Conch Republic

JBS Racing first Annual Race Family Party and Fund Raiser 3PM to 5PM in dry pits
Minimum $10 donation goes directly to the families of racers that have died in 2008
Freeze Frame Video is giving a FREE Don Aronow DVD to the first 100 people
H2O magazine is offering 1 year subscription to first 100 people to donate $50+
"Music and drinks covered JBS style"

Race party 5PM-7PM at Hard Rock Cafe, 313 Duval St

Sunday

10AM 1st Race
2PM 3rd Race:
7PM-9PM Race Award Presentation: Ticketed Event -Beachside Resort, N Roosevelt Blvd

Sea-Dated
10-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Please take lots of pics for us poor schmucks who can't make it....:sifone:

Tommy Gun
10-30-2008, 11:18 AM
Friday: Rick's is the spot during / after the street boat party.

Saturday: FPC dinner / party Conch Republic.

MarylandMark
10-30-2008, 03:21 PM
Saturday: FPC dinner / party Conch Republic.

Am I correct in saying FPC is having a during the day party at Stock Island (instead of the run to Boca Grande) and then the dinner and party at Conch Republic?

I fear nobody would want me to know where the party was- thanks for the reply!

:sifone:

ThrottleUp Props
10-30-2008, 04:31 PM
In the pits during the day and on Duval, after sundown!

Make sure to catch up with me next week M&M so I can put a face with the voice!

Julie

Chris
10-30-2008, 04:54 PM
Mark- I didn't know you were coming- did you post that on any of the "KW- who's going?" threads?

MarylandMark
10-30-2008, 04:56 PM
I
Make sure to catch up with me next week M&M so I can put a face with the voice!

Julie

XXL please... :biggrinjester:

MarylandMark
10-30-2008, 04:58 PM
Mark- I didn't know you were coming- did you post that on any of the "KW- who's going?" threads?

Yea- I was begging for a SO T-shirt on one of them. :)

0930 Tues I get in to Lauderdale and spending the day there

0930 Wed picking up another couple at Lauderdale airport and making the drive

1700 Monday flying back home from Lauderdale

Staying at the Gallion and watching races at Sunset Pier

edit- XXL and founders status please.. :)

RACESDAD
10-30-2008, 05:03 PM
mike stancombe coming with friends and a new liver to be installed in miami before the flight home

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-30-2008, 06:35 PM
MarylandMark,

Founders status please?:biggrinjester:

Aren't you already a late founder at boatfreaks ?

See you at the party.

Chris
10-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Yea- I was begging for a SO T-shirt on one of them. :)

0930 Tues I get in to Lauderdale and spending the day there

0930 Wed picking up another couple at Lauderdale airport and making the drive

1700 Monday flying back home from Lauderdale

Staying at the Gallion and watching races at Sunset Pier

edit- XXL and founders status please.. :)

I know you were begging for a shirt- lots were. But I'm trying to keep them to KW personnel only. I looked- I can't see anywhere you said directly you were going.

2xl might be tough- those got backordered and I'm holding my breath that they'll get here before I leave. If not, I'm going to have a herd of large guys pi$$ed at me...

Suggestion- start hitting the SlimFast right now- I have XL's.

PM your number and I'll call you when I get there Wednesday.

Cash Bar
10-31-2008, 01:51 AM
No party at boca grande ?? Wtf ??

MarylandMark
10-31-2008, 07:51 AM
Founders status please?

I was originally on the list when this was kicking off- back when it was going to be called Wave Crushers- but Sunkin and I had email issues and couldn't communicate. Last week I asked him what was up with the new site and he directed me here- buck and a day late I guess but was trying to whine enough to get big boy status.... :biggrinjester:

I looked- I can't see anywhere you said directly you were going.

10 years straight! This is the 1st year without a boat and have done the poker run over 1/2 those times. Once we did it twice- ran down, then back up, down again and then back up. I might have access to a 20ish Key West CC but won't know until Saturday/tomorrow so at least I can go "watch" the lobsters...

XL works- every thing gets dried on hot so like some shrinking room. A "S" for the lady would be nice as well but don't want to get too greedy...[/QUOTE]

I've seen some say they still want to make the run; just not an "official" FPC run out of respect for Fish & Wildlife along with Homeland Security. I agree with those that are saying they want to run out there that it is one of the highlights of the trip!

Chris
10-31-2008, 09:36 AM
I'll bring shirts to TK's on thursday.

ThrottleUp Props
10-31-2008, 10:03 AM
Your XL has been reserved M&M!

Julie

PARADOX
10-31-2008, 10:16 AM
I was originally on the list when this was kicking off- back when it was going to be called Wave Crushers- but Sunkin and I had email issues and couldn't communicate. Last week I asked him what was up with the new site and he directed me here- buck and a day late I guess but was trying to whine enough to get big boy status.... :biggrinjester:

10 years straight! This is the 1st year without a boat and have done the poker run over 1/2 those times. Once we did it twice- ran down, then back up, down again and then back up. I might have access to a 20ish Key West CC but won't know until Saturday/tomorrow so at least I can go "watch" the lobsters...

XL works- every thing gets dried on hot so like some shrinking room. A "S" for the lady would be nice as well but don't want to get too greedy...

I've seen some say they still want to make the run; just not an "official" FPC run out of respect for Fish & Wildlife along with Homeland Security. I agree with those that are saying they want to run out there that it is one of the highlights of the trip![/QUOTE]

Mark.. you'r an "I found it" member. :rofl:

Bobcat
10-31-2008, 10:50 AM
Don,t forget, it is the bar upstairs, is it a bad sign when you are in all of the photos they run in ads?

MarylandMark
10-31-2008, 11:00 AM
i'll bring shirts to tk's on thursday.

your xl has been reserved m&m!

Julie

:03:

Sea-Dated
10-31-2008, 11:16 AM
Don,t forget, it is the bar upstairs, is it a bad sign when you are in all of the photos they run in ads?

You might have a problem.

Not a bad problem but a problem none the less.:03::03:

Tommy Gun
10-31-2008, 11:54 AM

Jackie said:

No Boca Grande plans this year...we love it there but we were told last month by Florida Fish and Wildlife that new environmental laws prohibit beaching boats or walking on the sand bar. Anchoring and rafting is still OK...we just decided it was easier to have a big party at the new Key West Yacht Club, a YCOA marina on Stock Island. We have their pool, use of the yacht club restaurant, docks, etc...so we are planning a party with swimwear models helping us with giving out free beer - thank you TEAM BUD LIGHT! There is plenty of dock space at ycoa. Floating docks, private slips, $2./ft no minimums'."shows, music, and so on. More info will be provided in the poker run captains meetings.

Chris
10-31-2008, 12:09 PM
Maybe FF&W will take $2 a foot to beach and walk on the sandbar.

MarylandMark
11-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Added race times and where SBI's website has listed "race party"

JBS changed the fund raiser from 6-8 to 3-5 as not to conflict with SBI party