PDA

View Full Version : Think It's That Time ?

Tony M
05-13-2009, 09:32 AM
Again for another PARTY!!!!!! :drool5::drool5::drool5: :sifone: Saturday evening . [ where / when ] .. :26:

redhotsommer
05-13-2009, 10:08 AM
I'll be mountain bike racing in Iola, WI.

StraightJacket
05-13-2009, 10:54 AM
I think I'm going to camp..........:moon:

MILD THUNDER
05-13-2009, 05:03 PM
I'm standing up in a buddies wedding saturday. So far the two wedding i have stood up in in the past 2 years have wound up in divorce after 6 months!

Magic Medicine
05-13-2009, 05:21 PM
I'm standing up in a buddies wedding saturday. So far the two wedding i have stood up in in the past 2 years have wound up in divorce after 6 months!

yikes!

Hammer01
05-13-2009, 06:14 PM

Maybe you are the common denominator their Brother!!!! LOL Better yet, save them the grief and tell them to buy a boat instead of getting married and then they will be guaranteed to break down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phragle
05-13-2009, 08:20 PM
I think I'm going to camp..........:moon:

Band camp??

redhotsommer
05-13-2009, 09:12 PM
Ahhh Phragle...if you only knew our boy Brian...you'd understand that his "camp" has a LOT to do with what the little smilie guy is doing...

btw...love the avatar...I'm working my way though all of HST's books...currently reading "Kingdom of Fear."

StraightJacket
05-14-2009, 02:10 AM
If the weather stays crappy then I'm staying home, So hit me up and we could meet for a few .

OBNOXUS
05-14-2009, 03:51 AM
Just had a few,,, gonna go throw up now !!!!!

Love Wilmington bars !!!!!!!!!

redhotsommer
05-14-2009, 07:04 AM
Judging by the post time and the fact that it was WEDNESDAY...I'm gonna say "Think it's time for...." an intervention! Be careful Den, you may end up as the southern version of BBobb and Bionda!

Tony M
05-14-2009, 09:03 AM
:ack2:
Just had a few,,, gonna go throw up now !!!!!

Love Wilmington bars !!!!!!!!! For big D's up chuck adventures, "PIG" :sifone:

Tony M
05-14-2009, 09:14 AM
yikes! OUT Mr No Show !!!! "nobody ever tells me about a party" ----- Boo ! Hoo ! Hoo ! Kitty Kitty ! ! ! ! Read Between The Lines Mr! :sifone:

Tony M
05-14-2009, 09:20 AM
I'm standing up in a buddies wedding saturday. So far the two wedding i have stood up in in the past 2 years have wound up in divorce after 6 months! Good Place To Start a Party! free Drink's :26: :sifone:

OBNOXUS
05-14-2009, 10:49 AM
round of 3 cocktails,,,,,,$7.50 !!!!!! better then the Haydens crossing !!!!!!

Impromptu night out,,,,, spent less then $30 with the drinks the bartender bought,,,,my last goose and lemonade,,,,,, was a vodka on the rocks !!!!

Her answer,,,,,, sorry,,,, ran outa lemonade !!!!!

Magic Medicine
05-14-2009, 04:10 PM
OUT Mr No Show !!!! "nobody ever tells me about a party" ----- Boo ! Hoo ! Hoo ! Kitty Kitty ! ! ! ! Read Between The Lines Mr! :sifone:

You buy I'll fly:sifone:

Magic Medicine
05-14-2009, 04:11 PM
round of 3 cocktails,,,,,,$7.50 !!!!!! better then the Haydens crossing !!!!!!

Impromptu night out,,,,, spent less then $30 with the drinks the bartender bought,,,,my last goose and lemonade,,,,,, was a vodka on the rocks !!!!

Her answer,,,,,, sorry,,,, ran outa lemonade !!!!!

very nice!:26:

Magic Medicine
05-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Judging by the post time and the fact that it was WEDNESDAY...I'm gonna say "Think it's time for...." an intervention! Be careful Den, you may end up as the southern version of BBobb and Bionda!

Tell me how that is a bad thing????????

Magic Medicine
05-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Maybe you are the common denominator their Brother!!!! LOL Better yet, save them the grief and tell them to buy a boat instead of getting married and then they will be guaranteed to break down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see ya made it over hear Trent, what to buy a boat???:26::26:

Hammer01
05-14-2009, 04:37 PM
Good to see ya made it over hear Trent, what to buy a boat???:26::26:

I came over to teach you to respond in one response to everyone's comments rather than 12 you Hoosier!!!!! hahahahaah

In response to a boat purchase, there is only one thing better than owning a boat...............a bunch of buddies who DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Tony M
05-14-2009, 05:14 PM
You buy I'll fly:sifone: That Might Have At Lease A Few Bucks From My Small WEAK ! Income To Get Us Started ?:drool5: :sifone:

Magic Medicine
05-14-2009, 05:45 PM
I came over to teach you to respond in one response to everyone's comments rather than 12 you Hoosier!!!!! hahahahaah

In response to a boat purchase, there is only one thing better than owning a boat...............a bunch of buddies who DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

that won't raise my post count now will it.

I hear that!

Magic Medicine
05-14-2009, 05:45 PM
That Might Have At Lease A Few Bucks From My Small WEAK ! Income To Get Us Started ?:drool5: :sifone:

very nice! thank:sifone:

MILD THUNDER
05-15-2009, 08:05 AM

Yesterday they had their wedding rehearsel at the church. I got stuck at work, so got to the church 15 minutes into the rehearsal. Priest was talking, and other than that you coulda heard a mouse fart in there. Here i come sneaking in the back when the door slams behind me. Sure enough, everyone turns around and looks at me and starts clapping that i made it. Im thinking, you really shouldnt be clapping!! So the party begins at their house afterwards, and bride and groom get into a argument about finding a chair for me. Im like wtf! here we go again.

Tony M
05-15-2009, 08:13 AM
Yesterday they had their wedding rehearsel at the church. I got stuck at work, so got to the church 15 minutes into the rehearsal. Priest was talking, and other than that you coulda heard a mouse fart in there. Here i come sneaking in the back when the door slams behind me. Sure enough, everyone turns around and looks at me and starts clapping that i made it. Im thinking, you really shouldnt be clapping!! So the party begins at their house afterwards, and bride and groom get into a argument about finding a chair for me. Im like wtf! here we go again. The F-in handwriting is on the WALL ALREADY! "BAD LUCK MAMMY SLAMMER YOU " :boxing_smiley::boxing_smiley: :rofl: :sifone:

Tony M
05-15-2009, 08:21 AM
Yesterday they had their wedding rehearsel at the church. I got stuck at work, so got to the church 15 minutes into the rehearsal. Priest was talking, and other than that you coulda heard a mouse fart in there. Here i come sneaking in the back when the door slams behind me. Sure enough, everyone turns around and looks at me and starts clapping that i made it. Im thinking, you really shouldnt be clapping!! So the party begins at their house afterwards, and bride and groom get into a argument about finding a chair for me. Im like wtf! here we go again. If his Bride needs a pair of Italian cementy shoes! for the Honey Moon if it gets that far. :ack2::rofl:

redhotsommer
05-15-2009, 09:55 AM
"BAD LUCK MAMY SLAMER YOU "

Exactly what are you trying to say here, Tony?

Tony M
05-15-2009, 04:57 PM
"BAD LUCK MAMMY SLAMMER YOU "

Exactly what are you trying to say here, Tony? WITH MY !F up hours I tend to for get or maybe it's the AGE !!!!!!:sifone: