PDA

View Full Version : SBI-website

chewiekw
05-10-2009, 11:40 AM
They need to update the website....It looks like its from 1995....

Look at the P1, Class-1, websites....first class...

Lets take this to the next level..

Coach
05-10-2009, 12:00 PM
When I sat in JC office on Jan. 25th 2009 and signed the letter of intent to bring the SBI National Championships to Clearwater Beach, FL for Oct 2nd thru the 4th, John told me that everything was being upgraded!

He knew then, what we see happening now, was just around the corner. The website will be blended with all the latest enhancements....

Let them catch up with themselves!

Ray Pusillo
:)

stevequick
05-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Thank you Ray. I might not have been so eloquent.
SQ

Coach
05-10-2009, 12:26 PM
You know JC calls me a 'loose cannon'! I see I'm in the right crowd....

This is a sport for extreme competitors! Anyone that knows me personally, will describe my passion and fire, for this sport! It comes from some where deep inside. Very intense and focused.... That get's on people's nerves, I don't mean anything personal, ever. I have my personal experiences with victory, and failures... One thing I have figured out is, how to spot a winner!

This situation with SBIP is a winner.... Go get the word out, if I can bash heads with JC, and stay in the game with him, all of you can, also. Let the past episodes go, and make a new day, and a new Offshore Powerboat Racing experience out of this moment.

Personally JC deserves this time, no doubt about it...

Coach
Ray Pusillo

SVL66
05-15-2009, 05:37 PM
You know JC calls me a 'loose cannon'! I see I'm in the right crowd....

This is a sport for extreme competitors! Anyone that knows me personally, will describe my passion and fire, for this sport! It comes from some where deep inside. Very intense and focused.... That get's on people's nerves, I don't mean anything personal, ever. I have my personal experiences with victory, and failures... One thing I have figured out is, how to spot a winner!

This situation with SBIP is a winner.... Go get the word out, if I can bash heads with JC, and stay in the game with him, all of you can, also. Let the past episodes go, and make a new day, and a new Offshore Powerboat Racing experience out of this moment.

Personally JC deserves this time, no doubt about it...

Coach
Ray Pusillo

Apparently, you cant stay in the game with JC. It is my understanding, Clearwater does not want any part of anything, if you are involved.