PDA

View Full Version : I saw one of these last night.

Buoy
05-09-2009, 08:34 PM
:leaving:
:sifone:

Buoy
05-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Probably the closest proximity two Pantera's have ever been in the state of Arizona.
Great time yesterday!!
Sean, glad to finally meet you in person. We have work to do together, my friend.
John, great to meet you, thanks for not puking on my couch.
Just teasing man, you were a blast, and you hung pretty well for a while with us heavy-weights.
Chris, another Pantera brother, you're welcome at my place anytime.
Brittany, sweet gal, and such a charm.

JJ also commented on what a good time she had meeting up with you all, she was in a bit of pain this morning, but attributed it to a good time and draft.

I'm assuming everyone made it home safe (I know Sean did).
You are all welcome at my place anytime, great company, and REAL people.

Sean, let me know if you and John will be passing through town later this week, we'll do this all over again.

Dude! Sweet!
05-10-2009, 01:33 AM
I don't know what you're talking about... I was out of town at the time. :)

MarylandMark
05-10-2009, 08:07 AM
:cheers2:

duunoit
05-10-2009, 10:25 AM
Tim, thanks again for the hospitality and the meeting place. Next time we'll stay longer.

Ratickle
05-10-2009, 10:31 AM
I don't know what you're talking about... I was out of town at the time. :)

You sent your "polite - nice" double? No wonder he had a good time, wait till he meets the real you.....:sifone:

tomcei
05-10-2009, 11:02 AM
I guess all the pics of people passed out with shaved eyebrows and markers on their face would be in the adult section?????:rofl:

duunoit
05-10-2009, 02:06 PM
We didn't have time to get to that point, that'll be the return trip :)

Dude! Sweet!
05-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Awesome time guys. As I've said elsewhere, I really appreciate the hospitality that you've shown me. It's nice to know that we have more in common than just the first three letters of our boat's HIN... :sifone:

duunoit
05-11-2009, 09:01 PM
first three letters of our boat's HIN... :sifone:

but sometimes we don't even have that ;)

Buoy
05-11-2009, 09:03 PM

agreed...

Dude! Sweet!
05-11-2009, 09:16 PM
That made me laugh so dang hard when I typed that... :D

Perlmudder
05-11-2009, 09:53 PM
how sweet, you guys have a bromance!

Dude! Sweet!
05-11-2009, 10:20 PM
how sweet, you guys have a bromance!

Pull yourself together fruit-cup... You're a little too "man-pretty" to be throwing around the homosexual innuendo... :sifone:

LittleDcsRodShop
05-12-2009, 12:54 AM

Thanks !! I feel honored !! :D

Even if you were probably talking about the WCW... Lol !!!

Right about now people are saying what the ---- is he talking about ??

Dude! Sweet!
05-12-2009, 10:57 AM
Thanks !! I feel honored !! :D

Even if you were probably talking about the WCW... Lol !!!

Right about now people are saying what the ---- is he talking about ??

WCW, PPA, and for our very special guest in Tempe, NYZ... :sifone:

Buoy
05-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Yeah, there is a story in all that somewhere...:sifone:

Dude! Sweet!
05-12-2009, 11:56 AM
Tim you know the story behind your boat and why it doesn't have a Pantera HIN right?

Buoy
05-12-2009, 12:41 PM
Tim you know the story behind your boat and why it doesn't have a Pantera HIN right?

Yep,
Original owner was "possibly" involved in some questionable "substance" involvement and went to the pokey in the midst of my boat being traded for a larger Cig. Paperwork was never completed, and my boat sat at the Marina for years. I believe it was IRONMAN that really wanted the boat, and finally talked the Marina owner into selling it to him. Because of the lack of paperwork, the only way the state of NY at the time, would register it was to re-title it, and that's how it got the NYZ.

Dude! Sweet!
05-12-2009, 01:21 PM
Pretty much it. Ironman's friend's father owned the marina and actually drove the boat for a long time. I think he took it under a mechanic's lien. As I recall, the boat was converted to those sit down seats (and those odd sailboaty line holders) so his buddy's dad could continue to run the boat even as he was dying of cancer. After he died, I think Ironman ultimately talked his friend out of the boat and ran it for years after that.