PDA

View Full Version : Innercooler for procharger

Dream Warrior
05-09-2009, 08:43 AM
I'm tring to find out if anyone might know where to get a innercooler for a procharger besides going through procharger to get it. Mine was like new with around ten hours on it when it started leaking and procharger won't do anything about it because it's over a year old. I cut it open and it still looks new on the inside. I've been told their innercoolers dont last long and for the price they should last longer especially when they are back flushed at the end of every season like they advise to do. Any help would greatly appreciated.

Warlock28SXT
05-09-2009, 09:10 AM
You can try Mark @ Precision Marine. He knows his stuff and maybe could help in locating an intercooler for you.
www.pmefi.com
Where was yours leaking from, internal or external?

smittyseng
05-13-2009, 01:16 AM
There is a place in texas that builds them for much less then procharger charges,Kennyo/ken overby had one built,do a search,I think he's on here,Smitty

KENNYO
05-15-2009, 11:37 AM
Place is called Bell Intercoolers. Cost me $900 to replace core using my side tanks. It was a lot more efficient!.

smittyseng
05-16-2009, 01:00 PM
Place is called Bell Intercoolers. Cost me $900 to replace core using my side tanks. It was a lot more efficient!.

Who replaced the core,did you do it yourself,have it done locally or can you send them the whole thing,Smitty