PDA

View Full Version : Look What I Received Today

MacGyver
10-29-2008, 04:52 PM
Hello,

Your Offshoreonly "Platinum Member" is about to expire.
To extend this please visit http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/payments.php

If you do not extend your Membership certain features of the website may not be available to you.

We look forward to your continued membership.

If you have probelms renewing your membership please feel free to contact us.

Yours,
Offshoreonly.com Team

Hmmmm, What should I do ? :rolleyes:

TEAMBAJA
10-29-2008, 05:41 PM
Hello,

If you do not extend your Membership certain features of the website may not be available to you.

Yours,
Offshoreonly.com Team

I think you already know the answer!:cheers2:

Wrinkleface
10-29-2008, 06:03 PM
Hello,

Yours,
Offshoreonly.com Team

Ask 4 a refund from the past year!!!!!:03:

Seafordguy
10-29-2008, 06:11 PM
I received that about a month ago and sprung for the platinum membership - I wish I had that $ back....

getchasum111
10-29-2008, 06:36 PM
phuck them....i seldom even check in there....they are *****ing about the lack of activity over there also....makes me laugh...

MacGyver
10-29-2008, 07:09 PM
phuck them....i seldom even check in there....they are *****ing about the lack of activity over there also....makes me laugh...

Really? Are they feeling the MASS EXODUS??? :ack2:

Ratickle
10-29-2008, 07:15 PM
Ask 4 a refund from the past year!!!!!:03:

Good idea!!:rofl:

45Sonic
10-29-2008, 07:42 PM
I received that about a month ago and sprung for the platinum membership - I wish I had that $ back....

It's on a credit card isn't it. Call and ask for a refund for bad quality service. Let the credit card know the same thing. You might just be able to get your $$$$ back.

BOJOE2
10-29-2008, 07:47 PM
Just waiting for mine to run out hardly ever go there and post anymore just lurk now and then. It has become so played out i wonder where everyone went :leaving: :03:

stecz20
10-29-2008, 07:51 PM
you should here the advertsiers, how mad there are... one called me back the other day and told me that they called up took a lot off if they would re up with them.. he said, NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!

they did it to themselves... they are listening now........

cosmic12
10-29-2008, 07:51 PM
Mine will run out in Jan 09 and that will be it I went over there last nite and it was like I was on dial up and then when I did get in there was nothing to look at. I am SO dunn.

old377guy
10-29-2008, 11:31 PM
here's the deal - I really didn't have problems over at OSO and I'm not against corporations big or small, per se. BUT, when any organization doesn't respond to reasonable requests and/or doesn't communicate, then they've cast a vote against me and I will respond in kind. Thanks Dave for the invite over here this is now home and a big thanks to Mr. Sunkin. - Jeff

boatme
10-30-2008, 06:19 AM
Friend of mine tried to become advertiser on OSO recently (I didnt know this till the other day) and he said no one would respond so he went else where

Has anyone invited OSO Steve to come here ???? Has anyone seen or herd from him ??? Would it be appropriate to have him here ??

I have had some disageements with him in the past but ya gotta give it to hime it only took a short amount of time after he left for his site to totaly tank

Chris
10-30-2008, 07:16 AM
Has anyone invited OSO Steve to come here ???? Has anyone seen or herd from him ??? Would it be appropriate to have him here ??

If you look at the top left corner of every page- above and left of the logo graphic, you'll see a saying- a quote. It's being "used with permission" if you know what I mean.

boatme
10-30-2008, 09:34 AM
Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm

Thanks Chris

Sea-Dated
10-30-2008, 11:35 AM
If you look at the top left corner of every page- above and left of the logo graphic, you'll see a saying- a quote. It's being "used with permission" if you know what I mean.

Very Interesting.:driving:

MacGyver
10-30-2008, 06:21 PM

Good to see Steve in on this too.

Tom A.
10-30-2008, 06:38 PM
:hurray:For The Love Of The Sport!:hurray:

I am done with the other place too!:seeya:

stecz20
10-30-2008, 08:33 PM
Friend of mine tried to become advertiser on OSO recently (I didnt know this till the other day) and he said no one would respond so he went else where

I have had some disageements with him in the past but ya gotta give it to hime it only took a short amount of time after he left for his site to totaly tank

did you have your friend contact me????

yesrej
10-31-2008, 01:14 AM
i have met some of the greatest people i know on oso and i am thankful for that. they are all here now so im glad to be a part of this.

cig1988
10-31-2008, 05:25 AM
Perfect timing with the site. I'm due next month.

RollWithIt
10-31-2008, 05:33 AM
I re-upped my membership there this year but that was before this site came about. I dabbled with Speedfreak but it seemed like a copy of OSO. So far this site has a good feel and I like it here. Its got that hands on touch and the controllers love the sport.

BBB725
10-31-2008, 11:02 AM
Hello,

Yours,
Offshoreonly.com Team

Here was mine from July

Not any one big thing just a lot of small items. Loading of pictures
swap shop, Concept forum, people getting banned others not.
Maybe I'm over reacting, but just didn't feel right for me.

Thank you for taking the time to ask.

Brooks
On Jul 9, 2008, at 3:34 PM, OSO Info wrote:
Hi Brooks,

Is there a reason why you wouldn't be interested in extending?

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Brooks Brickham <brooks@brickhamstamping.com> wrote:
Thanks for the notice, but at this time I won't be extending my membership

Brooks Brickham
On Jul 9, 2008, at 2:00 AM, Offshoreonly.com wrote:

Hello,

Yours,
Offshoreonly.com Team

cigdaze
10-31-2008, 12:11 PM
here's the deal - I really didn't have problems over at OSO and I'm not against corporations big or small, per se. BUT, when any organization doesn't respond to reasonable requests and/or doesn't communicate, then they've cast a vote against me and I will respond in kind. Thanks Dave for the invite over here this is now home and a big thanks to Mr. Sunkin. - Jeff

Good point of view, I can agree with that.

But...(there's always a butt:D), I'll support the corporations that provide me with what I need, what I don't need is a corporation running my community.
That is what this is afterall, our community. They provide us nothing that we can't provide ourselves, hence the birth of SOS. We're all here for our friendship, and knowledge - no more, no less. This will be a nice lesson for them. You can't dictate community, the community will pack up and move.

cigdaze
10-31-2008, 12:17 PM
Another thing that irks me:
"Yours,
Offshoreonly.com Team"

Who is this team? Who am I speaking with? Who's on the other end? Beenish? Phuck Beenish! The day it became impersonal, I said good bye. Too bad, too, because I vehemently supported OSO for 8 years! I supported Steve, and my friends. I will not support a corporation that benefits from my friendships, knowledge, and advice. That's free to my friends, everyone else can kindly Phuck off. :D

Ted
10-31-2008, 01:28 PM
"Yours,
Offshoreonly.com Team"

Who is this team? Who am I speaking with? Who's on the other end? Beenish? Phuck Beenish! The day it became impersonal, I said good bye. Too bad, too, because I vehemently supported OSO for 8 years! I supported Steve, and my friends. I will not support a corporation that benefits from my friendships, knowledge, and advice. That's free to my friends, everyone else can kindly Phuck off. :D

Note to all admins and mods.....sign your real name to your PM's and e-mails on Serious Offshore, otherwise Nick will be pissed :biggrinjester::rofl:

cigdaze
10-31-2008, 04:22 PM
Yep! :D

Ted
10-31-2008, 04:41 PM
You know in all fairness, I have met such a fantastic group of people on OSO and it is a shame it's working out this way (well, maybe not really) but it goes to show that without the personal attention that Jeffrey and then Steve put into it, it is just a shell. Hopefully we can develop and maintain this site with that ideal and make it bigger and more successful than it's predecessor.

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-31-2008, 04:47 PM
You know in all fairness, I have met such a fantastic group of people on OSO and it is a shame it's working out this way (well, maybe not really) but it goes to show that without the personal attention that Jeffrey and then Steve put into it, it is just a shell. Hopefully we can develop and maintain this site with that ideal and make it bigger and more successful than it's predecessor.

I'm with you, but there is always a but, focused on successful not so much on bigger.

Edward R. Cozzi
10-31-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm trying to figure out what a "probelm" is.

SeriousOffshore
10-31-2008, 05:18 PM
"Yours,
Offshoreonly.com Team"

LMAO.... TEAM!!!!

The IB team only checks in when things get bad or complaints come in... Oh and BTW Beenish quit the week after the site was appointed to her - guess her skin wasn't think enough!!!