PDA

View Full Version : What I would like to see this coming offshore season..

2TR
04-30-2009, 03:31 PM
No deaths and no serious injurys..I guess I'm a pretty simple person.

See you at the track.

phragle
04-30-2009, 04:49 PM
Amen... Im lazy..I would much rather watch the race han have to fix one of you guys!

audacity
05-01-2009, 12:47 AM
As do I...
I will say this new Mystic boat will be the safest boat racing out there. I am more excited about that then all the other cool mod's JBS will be doing.

Scarab KV
05-01-2009, 12:54 AM
no deaths and no serious injurys.

+1

Hauling Trash
05-01-2009, 08:47 AM
As do I...
I will say this new Mystic boat will be the safest boat racing out there. I am more excited about that then all the other cool mod's JBS will be doing.

What , untill the bottom rips out.........:26::26::03:

XtremeRacing
05-01-2009, 09:01 AM
Looks like a great race....cool video clip!

H2O Full Throttle
05-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Great to see the new Mystics coming onto the scene and Joe its awesome to see John Cosker pony up with a new boat for you, aint to cheap feat to do that and keeps you guys happy. Cool customer service if you ask me :)

Are you painting it in the same colours as the "old" one or going for something new.

Looking forward to shooting some good racing this year, from X Cat to Class 1 to the US classes. I know its a pipe dream but would be great to see all OPA/OSS and SBI come together for a real worlds in Key West.

Was chatting with Sheikh Hassan and Saeed Harib in Qatar recently and suggested the idea of running a Class 1 race in Key West and the reaction was actually very good. If the dates could work so they could still do their last two rounds in Dubai then it is a realistic possibility. Imagine 12 Class 1 boats racing with a field of 30+ X Cat boats in Key West along with all the Mystics (4 so far I think), hell that would be an awesome week of racing.

Ned

audacity
05-01-2009, 11:37 PM
yes, John C. is a good guy. what i like the most...he is very open to making a safer product. C1 over here at KW would be huge!!!!

MarylandMark
05-02-2009, 07:49 AM
i know its a pipe dream but would be great to see all opa/oss and sbi come together for a real worlds in key west.

+1

Pete B
05-02-2009, 08:46 AM
Besides schedule, there is no reason it couldnt happen, because money aint the issue!

XtremeRacing
05-02-2009, 09:31 AM
I think you will see a great show in KW this yr, and teams from all Org. as always .

MANITIE
05-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Rick...I hope for the same....in any Org I hope we all have a safe year....last year was a tough one....I'm sure we will all be on the edge...but our safety is getting better and better each year....and thats to our rescue teams looking over us....in all the Orgs....we need to be thankfull for all the great safety crews that take care of us......good luck to all and be safe...

Sean H
05-02-2009, 10:51 AM
pre-race boat inspections, boats in correct classes for safety and speed and hopefully nobody will need a safety crew other than to watch from the best seat in the house.

XtremeRacing
05-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Amen