PDA

View Full Version : Doller Offshore +1

Tony
10-28-2008, 08:43 PM
I was sitting here scratching my head tonight thinking about all of the different places I have ordered boat parts from over the years and the service and product I have reccieved.

I have made a few dozzen small nickle and dime parts orders over the years from Doller and the prices have always been fair, the treatment on the phone great, the shipping fast, and the accuracy of my order has always been perfect. Sadly but surley that seems to be a lot to ask for nowadays when dealing with boat parts. Well keep it up Mindi, youve earned a life long customer.

Tony

Edward R. Cozzi
10-29-2008, 08:16 AM
This industry would really suck without Doller around. Mindi Doller and Mac Morris are the BEST. John Klumpsian has been building drives from his early years and keeps up to date with everything. They have a rigger named Warren who actually CARES about what happens to his customers boats!

Ron Doller is looking down from heaven with a big smile on his face.

sunchaser796
11-18-2008, 11:34 PM
But the guywho does the shipping gets all the credit. Bob checks and double checks to make sure every order is correct. Maybe once or twice has and order been scewed up but thats been in the last four years that I know of. And Ed, thanks. At least someone apperciates my work.

Edward R. Cozzi
11-20-2008, 12:19 PM
But the guywho does the shipping gets all the credit. Bob checks and double checks to make sure every order is correct. Maybe once or twice has and order been scewed up but thats been in the last four years that I know of. And Ed, thanks. At least someone apperciates my work.

Bob Preston! Of course. Great guy. I call him him "Prestonocci" so he feels Italian.

Edward R. Cozzi
11-20-2008, 12:23 PM
Don't forget Dana Becker in the parts department either. I originally met her way back when she worked for Giannone Marine in Pompano Beach. I keep offering to be the father of her children and she keeps turning me down year after year. She's waiting until I'm too old! Hard to find someone as sharp as she is with parts.