PDA

View Full Version : 2009 OPA Ocean City Race

32Tempest
04-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Hello All Racers and Fans,
We are approaching the first OPA race of the season! This is going to be one of the biggest racing events of the season. By now, all of the racer packets for registration should of been received. If you did not receive anything, please let me know by sending me an email at alanpetitt@oparacing.com. We also need you to please send back the updated forms along with a check for payment. For those that decide to register late in Ocean City you can expect a late registration fee of $500. So please send out your forms soon. We also would like anyone racing in Ocean City to please go onto the webiste www.oparacing.org and go to the Ocean City tab of "2009 Race Sites Info" tab and print out the Sunset Marina form and fill it out and send it in to Sunset Marina's address at the top of the page. This way we will have an idea on who is coming to the race and it also registers you with the marina for insurance reasons. Please get that form out ASAP. Thanks for your attention with this and we hope to see everyone in Ocean City Maryland soon. Regards, OPA Racing, LLC

phragle
04-27-2009, 12:58 PM
all our michiigan and nw ohio people...who is going?? I will be there doing med... but do need to find a ride there on friday.....

OffshoreRescue
04-28-2009, 05:03 PM
Rob,
We are currently figuring that out. Don't worry buddy, I will get ya there. Probably gonna rent a car or something and do a little car pooling.

phragle
04-28-2009, 05:19 PM
life is good :)

SHARKEY-IMAGES
04-28-2009, 06:28 PM
Looking forward to seeing everyone there !!!

Remember, SAVE $500 by Registering early. !!!

AugiePensa
04-29-2009, 09:15 AM
Guys, this year we're SERIOUS, if your late it's gonna cost you. No Exceptions!

Ted
04-29-2009, 10:40 AM
Serious Offshore is gonna be in OC in a big way to support our friends at OPA, more details to follow, but it is gonna be a good time!

AugiePensa
04-29-2009, 01:56 PM
Thank You Ted & Crew. SEE, making them an offer they couldn't refuse really does work.

Andy
05-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Serious Offshore is gonna be in OC in a big way to support our friends at OPA, more details to follow, but it is gonna be a good time!

Looks like there will be quite a few from the CBPBA in support as well! I can't wait!

Freezeframevideo
05-07-2009, 04:09 PM
Ted You Dvds Will go Out Tommorow See You In ocean city Helicopter Is Booked Ready To Rock And Roll Freeze Frame

OffshoreRescue
05-13-2009, 08:02 AM
To all the race boats; I would suggest you download the Inspection forms and go over your safety equipment. My team will be looking for all of it on Saturday.

Also, to the canopied boats, Get your tanks out of the boat and have them checked over by a scuba shop. Your air tanks require an annual visual inspection, and a 5 year hydro expansion test. You can't get them filled without it, and they can become a safety hazard. Your regulators should be inspected as well. God forbid you go over, god forbid more that your equipment fails because you didn't check it.

Last but not least; don't forget the breathalyzer. It is not 8 hours bottle to throttle. Human Physiology does not work that way. It is, and always will be ZERO tolerance. Take it easy Sat night (please).

Thanks, and see ya all soon.

GoFastSonic
05-16-2009, 10:15 AM
2009 Ocean City Schedule is posted on OPA website!!