PDA

View Full Version : Randy What Happened?

Wahoo 214
04-27-2009, 09:07 AM
Harrison Offshore has offerred you the oppertunity to race with us on July -24-26. If you are truely interested give us a proposal. Because it is so late, please be direct as to what your Org can bring.

Amount of Boats.
Revenue.
Sponsors
Support

What your requirements are,

additional safety, if any.
additional cost

If you are interested in running with us, please send it within a week so we can vote on it on our May 6th meeting. As I posted on your deleted thread, we have more than enough space, accomendations, and volunteers to handle your boats. Money on the other hand is what we need so we welcome your support. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Dean/Rick
www.harrisonoffshore.com

wahoo214@comcast.net

2TR
04-27-2009, 09:32 AM
* United we race (?) ....

Sean H
04-27-2009, 10:47 AM
that is the same weekend as Kenner, La for the Al Copeland Memorial race...

Sean H
04-27-2009, 10:48 AM

so that means you are coming to Cumberland in May? its only a couple hundred bucks for proam (I think only 100 bucks if you don't use the cranes)

2TR
04-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Well that's life.

Well now would be the time to start working on an event for 2010.

MOBILEMERCMAN
04-27-2009, 10:55 AM

It is a little late to debate this years schedule. I have entered everyone's events in our Forum special event calender. Tab is in top left corner of screen.

Lake Cumberland is coming up soon and is relatively close to you guys. It would be great if you could participate and witness an OSS event first hand. No schedule conflict there.

2TR
04-27-2009, 10:55 AM
so that means you are coming to Cumberland in May? its only a couple hunderd bucks for proam (I think only 100 bucks if you don't use the cranes)

I was planning, than work changed those plans. But now It looks like I may make it after all. Do you know how much all the fee's are? (Crew and driver registration?)

I'll be honest; I dont care about POLITICS AND ALL THAT OTHER B.S. I just want to race and have a good time.

But I think I have said it before, I'm a 40hr a week Joe Lunch Bucket and my job does dictate my schedule.

MOBILEMERCMAN
04-27-2009, 10:57 AM
Dean, Thanks for the Invite and Hospitality. I have always enjoyed the visits to Michigan race sites.

Sean H
04-27-2009, 11:11 AM
I was planning, than work changed those plans. But now It looks like I may make it after all. Do you know how much all the fee's are? (Crew and driver registration?)

I'll be honest; I dont care about POLITICS AND ALL THAT OTHER B.S. I just want to race and have a good time.

But I think I have said it before, I'm a 40hr a week Joe Lunch Bucket and my job does dictate my schedule.

I believe their is no reg fee for the boat, and its 300 riding/100 crew (and that is the annual fee) if you need into the crane area or 100/50 if you don't. I think that is just to cover the insurance/cranes.

I'd email Ron for the exact particulars.

2TR
04-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Would you happen to know Ron's e-mail address? I cant seem to get on the OSS web site.

*Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

MOBILEMERCMAN
04-27-2009, 11:36 AM
rpolli@offshoresuperseries.com

Sean H
04-27-2009, 11:38 AM
Would you happen to know Ron's e-mail address? I cant seem to get on the OSS web site.

*Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Ironically, SBI and OSS are on the same system, they are both down right now.... :sifone:

2TR
04-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Ironically, SBI and OSS are on the same system, they are both down right now.... :sifone:

Server issue..:ack2:

MOBILEMERCMAN
04-27-2009, 12:01 PM
Server issue..:ack2:

I just opened them both. Worked here.

Sean H
04-27-2009, 12:07 PM
I just opened them both. Worked here.

yep, but whoever they both use, they seem to have that issue a lot.