PDA

View Full Version : Popra Race Results

ThrottleUp Props
04-26-2009, 10:48 AM
I am hoping someone will post the results!

Julie

shifter
04-27-2009, 03:01 PM
1st CRC
2nd AVR
3rd In-the-Red

Team AVR XP1-00 ran flawless all race with the new Throttle Up Propellers 1st in P1 and 2nd overall.

We could out run all the boats into the corner after the starts (2) There was an accident with P1-18 in the corner trying to get around the Lavycraft, (they were fine). It did a snap barrel roll entering turn 1.

Racers were thin but the Rum Run should bring out more boats. I will post more pics when I get them.

Thanks for the excellent service Matt and Julie.

pat W

ThrottleUp Props
04-27-2009, 11:00 PM
Pat, thanks for the update!

Sorry to hear about P1-18, hope they landed upright and I hope they are OK!

Glad to hear the props are running well. Call us when you get a chance and tell us all about it!

Matt and Julie

shifter
04-28-2009, 01:23 AM
I will give you a call tomorrow.

Justin and Dave were ejected when it rolled but they were fine and reved up and ready to continue after the roll when the rescue got to them.The boat stayed upright after the roll, just tore off the hatches during the roll. Tough first race.

They should be back for the RUM RUN.

pat W

shifter
04-28-2009, 01:31 AM
Sorry forgot the pics of the props...:sifone:

It was a great weekend....

pat W

Dude! Sweet!
04-28-2009, 02:21 PM
Pat thanks for posting pics. The boat looks great. Looking forwrad to the rum run!

Baja Fresh
04-28-2009, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the updates. I looked on the POBRA site but didn't see any info. I really wanted to race but between financial concerns and time restrictions (had to leave Sunday morning) I couldn't make it. Was hoping to at least be able to watch the race and pick up some pointers.

Looks like the Rum Run will be my first race.