PDA

View Full Version : Manufacturer Sub-Forums

Seafordguy
04-23-2009, 03:22 PM
I just noticed the change in how the "owner's forum" section is laid out - it isn't split alphebetically, it is just laid out by each brand - I LIKE!!!!:sifone:

Site gets better every day guys, and, maybe it's just me, but the traffic/number of posts seems to have really taken off in the last couple weeks.

THANKS GUYS!:26::26:

Chris
04-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Originally we thought that making the front page more compact would be a better way to go. But in the end, we found that alot of visitors casually browsed and went to places that caught their eye.

We fully intend to continue trying new things to make this place as good as it can be.

Perlmudder
04-23-2009, 04:53 PM
ya i have definitely noticed the number of post increased! good stuff guys!

Coolerman
04-23-2009, 10:50 PM
I like it much better this way!! :)

cigdaze
04-24-2009, 08:55 AM
It's a welcome change for sure. You're welcome guys!
Bring it on.

Like Chris said, originally we were going for the "no-clutter" look, but in hindsight, we think it's better this way - all out in the open.
:)

Seafordguy
04-24-2009, 11:27 AM
It's a welcome change for sure. You're welcome guys!
Bring it on.

Like Chris said, originally we were going for the "no-clutter" look, but in hindsight, we think it's better this way - all out in the open.
:)

The no-clutter, smaller front page was DEFINITELY a well intentioned idea, but I think I like this better, otherwise I find myself simply going to the CIG forum and no others. Now other stuff catches my eye and I can pop in.....

Dude! Sweet!
04-24-2009, 08:22 PM
Way better the new way! Big thumbs up!