PDA

View Full Version : rocket car jump

Strip Poker 388
10-27-2008, 06:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpUMSarCSQw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpUMSarCSQw

smittyseng
10-29-2008, 03:29 AM
I faintly remember when this douce attempted this,I found the video a year or 2 ago on youtube,I love the 70's style narration plus one night I spent about a hour reading thru the comments and re-marks while having a couple of drinks,they are hilarious,Smitty

Sea-Dated
10-29-2008, 03:37 PM
Wow. I haven't seen that one before.

Lucky bastard to survive though.

StephenA
11-05-2008, 10:02 AM
That clip was included with many others in a series of Faces of Death films that were out in the late 70s or early 80s. Pretty funny stuff. We watched it on the Sony Beta Max.

Davidmnc
12-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Stupid chit!! How do I get one of those rocket power Lincons?

glassdave
12-08-2008, 03:37 AM
"Did I make it?" . . . . uhh dude . . . . your car was in a foot af water about a hundred feet from the take off ramp . . . . :D

Madcow
12-08-2008, 12:32 PM
Do you think he chose the Lincoln for it's advaced aerodynamic properties or because it was what he had sitting next to the garage? And what was with the i foot canards on the doors? Did he really think those would help in any way? Man, I would love to meet this guy at a party just to ask...
WHAT THE FUK WHERE YOU THINKING?!?!?

cigdaze
12-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Brilliant!

glassdave
12-08-2008, 03:10 PM
Do you think he chose the Lincoln for it's advaced aerodynamic properties or because it was what he had sitting next to the garage? And what was with the i foot canards on the doors? Did he really think those would help in any way? Man, I would love to meet this guy at a party just to ask...
WHAT THE FUK WHERE YOU THINKING?!?!?

dude . . . look around ya . . . . you can ask that question over and over in our group alone . . . . by the way where can we find mid seventies Lincoln . . . uhmmm . . . an a rocket. . . . how far is Wootick Island from Lost peninsular :D

Actually Woodtick isnt that far out . . . i think me can get by with a Mercury Marquis

Madcow
12-08-2008, 10:24 PM
I'm thinking an old Murcury Capri, a couple of JATO rockets, 40 or 50 Glad trash bags for parchutes.... Strap in Chuckie and lets go!