PDA

View Full Version : Supercar Saturdays starts May 2nd

Jamie B.
04-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Yes, I know if the weather is nice most of you gentlemen will be boating, but if the water is too big or just in case you want to do something different, I'm helping orchestrate a highend / exotic / unique car meet every 1st saturday on the month starting May 2nd in Glenview and I know a few of you guys have a nice whip or two in the garage and thought that you might like to come. Its about having good conversation with other enthusiasts and getting to see some very nice stuff. Here is the info :

Gentlemen,

A bunch of us over on Luxury4Play.com decided that we needed to have upscale car meet events monthly here in Chicagoland like they have in California called Cars n Coffee. Its very successful and attracts enthusiasts like us with a wide variety of unique / upscale / exotic cars that we all love and appreciate. After conversation and a meeting, we have individuals in place that are helping start what we hope will be a great monthly event for everyone. Below is the website to more information and for those of you with more unique cars that want to have center section, you can register for a highlighted / upfront parking spot. Carla the president of the Chicago Chapter of the Lamborghini Club of America is orchestrating an organized drive up from the southern suburbs also. Should be a great time, please review and register if you want a preferred parking spot ( if not, no registration is necessary, just show up ) or call me with any questions 847-209-1179 :

www.supercarsaturday.com

WHERE: The Glen Town Center

2660 Valor Dr
Glenview, IL 60026

TIME: Roll in 8-8:45am
Starts at 9am to 11am

For those coming from the South West burbs, I'll set up a meet spot convenient for all of us.
Please RSVP if you plan on going so I can determine where we should meet to caravan up to Glenview.
PM me if you'd like to meet us.

Carla
Lamborghini Club America
Chicago Chapter President
LCA Chicago

(I'd like to remind everyone to bring an FRS Radio. They are useful for keeping the group together as well as spotting gravel, potholes and law enforcement. Make sure your radio has at least a 20+mile radius. If purchasing one, lower powered units may only let you hear us but we won't be able to hear you. Motorola D
FRS radios can be purchased from Best Buy, Target or online retailers.)

- Jamie Brown
847-209-1179

baddogz28
04-17-2009, 12:07 PM
My car's fast enough, but not exotic enough. Have fun with the run.

PS: Does Carla have a black Gallardo with the plate "BAD BULL?"

Jamie B.
04-21-2009, 04:36 PM
A few of the cars attending and these meets are on the first saturday of the month starting May 2nd :

Jim - TT Z06
Lee - T Mustang
Tom - TT G35
Wayland - Ford GT
Marcus - SL65 & E55
70's Z/28 Camaro
60's Chevy Biscayne
Geno- Carrera GT
Kevin- R8
Rodney- Mondial
Wade- Silver Porsche 996
Oddy- Yellow Ruf Porsche