PDA

View Full Version : 2009 OPA Registration Papers Mailed!

32Tempest
04-15-2009, 06:16 PM
To All Racers and Fans,
Welcome to the 2009 OPA racing season. We have added a new race venue and some new sponsors for the 2009 season. Please be sure to always check out the OPA website at http://www.oparacing.org/ (http://www.oparacing.org) for constant updates. Today, all of the 2009 OPA Registration paperwork has been mailed to the boat owners that were listed on the Equipment Registration Form from last year. Please reach out to the members on your race team to find out if your paperwork is in the packet. If you do NOT see your paperwork then you can always download the forms from the OPA Racing website. Any paperwork that is mailed back MUST go back to OPA Racing, LLC PO Box 941, Matawan, NJ 07747. Any race team that must use a credit card should put a note in the return packet on who's credit card to use and their phone number so that we can call you up for the exact amount and which card to use. Please do NOT send this information through the mail. Any questions about this you can email me at AlanPetitt@oparacing.org. Please review the paperwork for accuracy and please make sure you cross out any wrong information and write in clearly the new information. If there is a member that is no longer affiliated with your race team then you can put a big X over the whole sheet and please makes sure to mail that back to us also. Any new member or any missing documents you can print off the OPA web site and fill out and return in the packet. Any brand new boats and racers will have to print out all of the forms and mail them back filled out. Thanks for your time with this and hope to see everyone at our first venue in Ocean City, Maryland on May 30th! Regards, OPA Racing, LLC-Registrars

AugiePensa
04-16-2009, 10:14 AM
Thank You Allen. Good Job.

Wanted Racing
04-16-2009, 09:40 PM
You the man.:cheers2:

Whoz Your Daddy
04-19-2009, 06:33 PM
We have ours in hand. Thanks Allen

Devilman
04-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Still Have not received ours yet

Wazzup Racing
04-28-2009, 12:28 PM
Devilman, what team are you? Smitty

Lomax
04-28-2009, 12:33 PM
niiiiiiiiiiiice !!

1waterboy1
04-28-2009, 01:45 PM
To All Racers and Fans,
Welcome to the 2009 OPA racing season. We have added a new race venue and some new sponsors for the 2009 season. Please be sure to always check out the OPA website at http://www.oparacing.org/ (http://www.oparacing.org) for constant updates. Today, all of the 2009 OPA Registration paperwork has been mailed to the boat owners that were listed on the Equipment Registration Form from last year. Please reach out to the members on your race team to find out if your paperwork is in the packet. If you do NOT see your paperwork then you can always download the forms from the OPA Racing website. Any paperwork that is mailed back MUST go back to OPA Racing, LLC PO Box 941, Matawan, NJ 07747. Any race team that must use a credit card should put a note in the return packet on who's credit card to use and their phone number so that we can call you up for the exact amount and which card to use. Please do NOT send this information through the mail. Any questions about this you can email me at AlanPetitt@oparacing.org. Please review the paperwork for accuracy and please make sure you cross out any wrong information and write in clearly the new information. If there is a member that is no longer affiliated with your race team then you can put a big X over the whole sheet and please makes sure to mail that back to us also. Any new member or any missing documents you can print off the OPA web site and fill out and return in the packet. Any brand new boats and racers will have to print out all of the forms and mail them back filled out. Thanks for your time with this and hope to see everyone at our first venue in Ocean City, Maryland on May 30th! Regards, OPA Racing, LLC-Registrars

Al,
Thanks for everything you do for OPA.It just does not get any better than racing in Ocean City,MD...Look forward to seeing everyone there.

SHARKEY-IMAGES
04-28-2009, 06:30 PM
Al,
Thanks for everything you do for OPA.It just does not get any better than racing in Ocean City,MD...Look forward to seeing everyone there.
Ditto !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark,

The meeting has been moved back to May 12th 7:30PM at the MONOC building. Hope to see you there !

Devilman
04-29-2009, 08:22 AM
Devilman, what team are you? Smitty

Now Smitty I'm hurt. :seeya:

Devilman
04-29-2009, 08:24 AM
On a serious note Alan did contact me and he will be sending a second set of papers out to me. I do not know what happen to the first set, but Thank you

Devilman
05-06-2009, 09:01 AM
I have them THANK YOU ALAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!