PDA

View Full Version : Who's ready???

Murf
04-10-2009, 05:45 PM
I should have my boat ready by next Saturday the 18th. I can't wait to get out on the water. No major upgrades this season. Any one already out on the water. Any major upgrades on the PQ's?

.38Special
04-11-2009, 11:09 AM
Looking to do a few minor things once the weather breaks. New batteries, 2 new subs, full wax job, but I could go out today if I needed too. Come on Summer!

shakennotstirred
04-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Replace port side raw water pump impellar and install this saturday and we wil be ready for warm weather

boatnt
04-12-2009, 09:06 AM
pulled the engines out and installed silent choice,took her out March 23 for a ride,Kind of cold out but boat ran great,maybe will go for a ride later on if it worms up a bit

jeffgrice
04-26-2009, 06:52 AM
Our Center Console was in early April. The 34 PQ was ready to launch 2 weeks ago....but wanted to wait until now to fire it up to ensure temps were not dropping again!
Jeff

Fast Forward
05-12-2009, 07:20 AM
Just pulled mine from storage last week. Maybe wet this weekend.

shakennotstirred
05-12-2009, 10:37 AM
The boat is good to go but if it's not my job holding us up it's the wifes

Fast Forward
05-12-2009, 01:22 PM
I've got the boat in the drive still and already getting flack from the wife to take it to the marina. Hoping to get everything order before that. Like most they think all you need to do is put gas in and go. If it were only that easy!!

shakennotstirred
05-12-2009, 09:53 PM
I am a lucky one I guess as my wife helps with the waxing organizing and general cleaning. I agree that the prep work is easier at home than at a slip.

Shawn D
05-19-2009, 10:45 AM
Got the boat out a week ago to get some gel work completed. came back on Friday. Looks great. Pulling the drives this memorial weekend - Saturday for a tune up. then hopefully in the water on Sunday. We can't wait. It has been a long winter. Still not real warm yet.

Shawn

shakennotstirred
05-19-2009, 11:38 AM
Looks like good weather here for Memorial Day Holiday, boat is detailed, geared and beer'd. Just what we've been waiting for. We're not going but hope everyone has a great time. We will be attending our sons graduation from Navy Basic Training at Great Lakes and am very proud to do so.

Not Right
05-19-2009, 09:51 PM
As you should be proud, good chance he'll spend some time down here in Norfolk, Home of the Atlantic Fleet

shakennotstirred
05-28-2009, 09:04 AM
As you should be proud, good chance he'll spend some time down here in Norfolk, Home of the Atlantic Fleet

Not Right,
Thanks for the pic. The graduation was fantastic and all went well. He graduated top 4%. He called last night and told us he has been selected for the Ceremonial Guard and will be stationed in DC.