PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone confirm...

Chris
10-27-2008, 10:10 AM
I've heard rumors...

-We're involved in some war and it has something to do with people that don't like us.

-There's some big, fancy baseball contest going on somewhere.

-The world is in the grips of an energy crisis.

-A bunch of other stuff is going on all over the country and the world.

Isn't it amazing how short our attention spans are. A month ago we were outraged over... uhh- gimme a minute, I'm trying to remember. It was something important...

Never mind. I'll just go register and "early vote" a half dozen times. That'll get my mind off of it.

phragle
10-27-2008, 10:24 AM
yep, vote early before you have all the facts.. it's the american way!

cigdaze
10-27-2008, 10:43 AM
Yep, "anger" and "outrage" have somehow lost their meaning. So has, journalistic integrity, for that matter.

:mad:

cigdaze
10-27-2008, 10:44 AM
Yep, "anger" and "outrage" have somehow lost their meaning. So has, journalistic integrity, for that matter.

:mad:

My absentee ballots are in the mail.

Tony
10-27-2008, 10:58 AM
I went ahead and registered in a dozzen different precincts as Gilligan, Skipper, Scooby Doo, Batman, Robin, The Joker, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, and Willie Coyote.

I went to a costume shop and rented all the necesarry costumes, I plan on blowing off work on election day and just making several trips to the polls voting for McCain/Palin.

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-27-2008, 11:04 AM
and Banners and Calenders are available at Freeze Frame.

cigdaze
10-27-2008, 11:08 AM
;)

Ted
10-27-2008, 11:35 AM
You know, it's sad, but when I heard about this tragedy with Jennifer Hudson's family, I thought that this will keep a few more of the uninformed and disengaged from paying any attention to the issues at hand. And they will blindly go in and vote to have their income "redistributed" next week without even knowing it.......pathetic really.