PDA

View Full Version : Need a survey.

EWPE
04-03-2009, 04:53 PM
I need to get a Cigarette surveyed in Maryland. Looking for a recommendation.

Perlmudder
04-03-2009, 07:34 PM
i believe ed cozzi travels... hes on the board also! but im guessing someone from your area prolly knows someone closer.

Edward R. Cozzi
04-04-2009, 09:02 AM
I have been flown all over the country to perform surveys, however it has to make sense cost-wise. A survey gets pretty expensive when you don't use a local to the boat surveyor. Call Mike Griffin at (770)592-1843. If he can't do it himself, he may know somebody who can.
Good Luck.
Ed Cozzi

EWPE
04-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Ed
Thanks for the referral.

Thanks Ed W.

bigboat28
04-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Ed are your surveys good for insurance?

Edward R. Cozzi
04-14-2009, 10:24 PM
Ed are your surveys good for insurance?

Over the years I have done many insurance surveys. Most insurance companies will accept a survey from a NAMS or SAMS surveyor.

Ratickle
04-23-2009, 05:51 PM
Over the years I have done many insurance surveys. Most insurance companies will accept a survey from a NAMS or SAMS surveyor.

I have not seen one single insurance company who wouldn't. They like them so much, they made me fix every little thing the Surveyor pointed out.....And I mean little. :ack2:

Edward R. Cozzi
04-23-2009, 10:43 PM
Nit-picking a boat on an insurance survey is a waste, in my opinion, unless the deficiencies are safety related or make the boat a poor insurance risk. A burned-out light bulb in the guest stateroom does not make a boat a poor insurance risk. On the other hand, a leaky fuel gauge sender gasket is a serious item that should be flagged by your surveyor.

Jassman
05-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Ed..how's it going..and thanks for your help last month..Jeff

Ratickle
05-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Nit-picking a boat on an insurance survey is a waste, in my opinion, unless the deficiencies are safety related or make the boat a poor insurance risk. A burned-out light bulb in the guest stateroom does not make a boat a poor insurance risk. On the other hand, a leaky fuel gauge sender gasket is a serious item that should be flagged by your surveyor.

Naw, it was a purchasing survey and then forwarded to the insurance company. State Farm is picky. Stuff like "No Waste Management Plan sighted" and "No Discharge of Oil placard sighted" I had to fix before they would insure.

Edward R. Cozzi
05-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Ed..how's it going..and thanks for your help last month..Jeff

You're certainly welcome. I am very impressed with the Leverage products.
Thank YOU!