PDA

View Full Version : Class 1 Doha

H2O Full Throttle
04-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Anyone else from the US going over to the next round of Class 1 in Doha. If so hope to see you there. First race of the season so should be a great event.

Hey Pete B are you going to duck across from Amman :party:

Pete B
04-04-2009, 11:17 PM
I am in Sanaa, Yemen. not Amman. but dont think I will make it. the good news is only a couple of weeks left!!!!!

H2O Full Throttle
04-07-2009, 06:22 PM
See if you can take the weekend off and come across, should be a great days racing :)

Ned

Pete B
04-09-2009, 12:57 AM
Too many loose ends to tie up, besides no Camera equipment with me.

H2O Full Throttle
04-09-2009, 02:50 AM
besides no Camera equipment with me.

You Heathen - what sort of photographer are you when you dont have your camera with you, remember its like your amex card, dont leave home without it. :cheers2:

Pete B
04-09-2009, 03:20 AM
well to make a long story short, the wonderful people at customs here in Yemen, liked it sooo much they wanted to confistcate it! I politely told them no, I will leave, with cameras and return without. Flew all the way back to Frankfurt and DHL them home.
And according to associates here they will confiscate any electrical item they like.
so the obvious ship it home. It really sux, because there is some cool stuff here I would have liked to shoot, IE Migs flying overhead daily!

catmando
04-11-2009, 12:04 AM
I am in Sanaa, Yemen. not Amman. but dont think I will make it. the good news is only a couple of weeks left!!!!!Hey Pete the economy is turning around so you might want to edit your sig line a bit. :)

Pete B
04-11-2009, 02:12 AM
Hey Pete the economy is turning around so you might want to edit your sig line a bit. :)

there is not need to edit, you believe what you want, with unemployment close to 15% it isnt turning around.

AIR TIME
08-09-2009, 06:16 PM
there is not need to edit, you believe what you want, with unemployment close to 15% it isnt turning around.

that a boy he lies half the time he is on TV:ack2: and is always looking down when he talks at the you know what:bigear:. be safe there Pete. God Bless