PDA

View Full Version : Lauderdale for the night- advice?

MarylandMark
10-25-2008, 01:25 PM
11/4 around 9AM we get in to Lauderdale.

11/5 around 9AM picking up another couple and heading to KW until 11/10 around 7PM when we fly back home. Need rental car each way- any advice or hook ups?

Need advice on some thing to pass the day away, good din din and place to sleep that Tuesday night?

Riverwalk in Lauderdale??

DollaBill
10-25-2008, 06:35 PM
Are you kidding. F the Riverwalk. Walk the strip til 4 ish if you need a nap. Call OSO Steve and hit Blue around 10:30. Party til 8 am take a shower and proceed to KW

Cash Bar
10-27-2008, 11:59 AM
Here you go Mark. We took a vote of area members and this is the place we think you should go.

http://www.jumponmarkslist.com/bars/jetset_fort_lauderdale.htm

Cash Bar
10-27-2008, 12:02 PM
If you have any heterosexuals with you go here:

www.myamericasbackyard.com

:)

Bobcat
10-27-2008, 12:03 PM
nice!!:eek:

MarylandMark
10-27-2008, 03:58 PM
I should have known how this was going to end up...

PARADOX
10-27-2008, 04:19 PM
Mark..

Why won't you drive my truck and trailer to KW on Thursday.? Then we can get you back to Ft. Laud. on Sunday or Monday or just rent a car back.

Give me a call. If you can't I have to rent a car back to Ft. Laud to pick up the truck anyway.

MarylandMark
10-27-2008, 04:48 PM
I'll be in FL Tuesday and most likely heading down Tuesday AM instead of Wednesday now.

I only get to Florida KW once a year- gotta maximize my time there when I get it- waiting til Thursday is 50%+ of my trip.

Would putting your boat in the water Tuesday PM or early Wednesday AM work for you at all? I know that is more dockage and more salt exposure and not sure if I can even do do it even if you could but figured I'd check any way.

PARADOX
10-27-2008, 08:47 PM
I'll be in FL Tuesday and most likely heading down Tuesday AM instead of Wednesday now.

I only get to Florida KW once a year- gotta maximize my time there when I get it- waiting til Thursday is 50%+ of my trip.

Would putting your boat in the water Tuesday PM or early Wednesday AM work for you at all? I know that is more dockage and more salt exposure and not sure if I can even do do it even if you could but figured I'd check any way.

It's ok Mark.. No prob.. but Im getting into Miami on Wednesday PM.

I can work out my trailer issues, just make sure you find me in KW.. I owe you a couple thngs and a ride.

MarylandMark
10-28-2008, 07:18 AM
Will do!

1st time in 10 years we haven't had a boat down there- depressing!

I think we may have a 20ish Key West CC but not even sure about that.