PDA

View Full Version : Gauges

nocigarette
10-25-2008, 08:05 AM
Starting another project...With twin outboards this time.......Need one speedo,2 tachs,2 fuel,2 water pressure,2 engine temp,2 trim....I am fexable on colors but i would like the big(monster) gauges....

Lee
10-28-2008, 11:58 PM
Mike, You need to see "Earl the pearl" on South river road, It's like a giant marine parts supermarket with thousands of NOS marine parts that are very reasonable. Just ask Jeff Hall, he found a brand new NOS Magnum Marine clear bubble deck vent there. Come on out this weekend and Mark and I will take you there then we'll head over to Offshore 21 and "Capsize" a few.

h2oMag
10-29-2008, 12:13 AM
Lee WTF your up late, Jeff still talks about the deals there !!

Lee
10-29-2008, 12:52 AM
Marc, (LOL) I'm on a roll doing a little post whoring tonight, Jeff never thanked me for the tip, then again he never posted the pictures of my"work bench" on the internet either so we'll call it even. LOL

Elite Marine
10-31-2008, 04:22 PM
Send me a list and what you really want. You'll be suprised!!

Elitemarine@sbcglobal.net

Anchored
12-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Earl has quite a vast inventory.
When I saw the new deck vent, I slapped myself a few times, walked outside, came back in and it was still there!
Couldn't believe it. Thanks for the tip Lee. I still have your "workbench" picture on hand. We'll keep it put away for now.

Jeff

CPPerformance
12-30-2008, 09:33 PM
We have a deal going right now where you purchase a gauge kit and you get free bezels for the gauges in a color of your choosing. Pm me for details and an everyday low low price. Thank you

redbud35
02-11-2009, 10:01 PM
I have a Livorsi Monster liquid filled speedo with stainless trim. P.M. me if interested. Will sell cheap, I have no need for it. Went with a GPS speedo.