PDA

View Full Version : Offshore Racing for $250

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-27-2009, 08:29 PM
Offshore Racing for $250!

Have you ever wanted to see what it is like to race in a real offshore race? Harrison Offshore is offering an opportunity to experience offshore racing from the inside. Join our organization's founding member group and you will be entered to win a race weekend like no other.

By joining Harrison Offshore as a member, you will be part of an organization that promotes Offshore Racing in Michigan. You will be recognized in our Race Magazine as a founding member and receive a Harrison Offshore Race Tee shirt. One of you will however be selected to take part in the complete race experience as follows:

The one winner will;

1. Race and test in the Wahoo Bat Boat at the Cintron Offshore Classic located in Harrison Township MI July 24-26th :boat:

2 Enjoy the Racer's Parties :ernaehrung004:

3. Attend the Racer's meetings and physicals.

4. Complete the "Dunker Test" :eek:

5. Hangout with the racers the entire weekend, you are part of the Team. :stupid:

6. Keep the Trophy you win! :Score-101010:

7. Free Hotel Room Friday and Saturday at the Racer's Hotel.

One ticket $250, the whole weekend Priceless!

Email us at wahoo214@comcast.net or rick@dirt-deals.com to get your membership now.

You will need to join the OPA and have a recent physical to race

http://www.harrisonoffshore.com/harrisonoffshore.htm

http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/img/v0/p832865335-3.jpg

Wahoo 214
03-30-2009, 10:36 AM
Thank Tim.

Because of the difficult times we are lowering the donation amount to $100. That gets you Founding Member status in Harrison Offshore, a Tee Shirt and a chance to race the weekend for free.

We need your help to make this race take place, please help us! Good luck.

www.HarrisonOffshore.com

Wahoo 214
03-30-2009, 10:45 AM
A little background on Harrison Offshore. Our organization is reviving the Metro Beach Michigan race. The venue was host to some of the best racing in the history of Offshore during the 1970's and 80s.

Currently we are a small group of local racers and recieve help for the local businesses. The Metro Race is our near term project, but we are in the process of creating a charity that utilizes our communities love of the water and performance heritage. It will be called "Turn One Charitable Trust, A High Performance Charity". Our mission is to raise funds to benefit children's charities through the promotion of Powerboat, Auto, Motorcycle and Snowmobile Races, Poker Runs, Rallys and events.

This is the reason we need your help.

rschap1
03-31-2009, 07:58 AM
I wish you luck. I attended one race some years back and it was great. The racers, everyone was great to me, my wife, and our son. He was only a few years old then and he still loves seeing the pics of him behind the wheel of alot of the race boats!

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-31-2009, 09:08 AM
Dean,

Obviously I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the race boat, but I am considering the donation and perhaps either have some people's names put in a helmet and draw a winner if I were to have the winning ticket. They can take my place in the boat and other festivities.

Any thoughts ?

2TR
04-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Dean,

Obviously I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the race boat, but I am considering the donation and perhaps either have some people's names put in a helmet and draw a winner if I were to have the winning ticket. They can take my place in the boat and other festivities.

Any thoughts ?

I dont see a problem with that Shark .. But being on the course; in the race might give you some killer shots!

And we lowerd the price to $100.pr ticket.
with a min. sold at 50 and a max of 100.

For More Info Click this link (http://www.harrisonoffshore.com/harrison%20offshore%202009_003.htm)

SHARKEY-IMAGES
04-01-2009, 10:11 PM
I dont see a problem with that Shark .. But being on the course; in the race might give you some killer shots!

And we lowerd the price to $100.pr ticket.
with a min. sold at 50 and a max of 100.

For More Info Click this link (http://www.harrisonoffshore.com/harrison%20offshore%202009_003.htm)

If I do win, I could use the hotel room for two nights to cut my costs down on coming out there....:sifone:

Wahoo 214
04-02-2009, 09:37 AM
Tim,

Thank you, that is a very generous offer. Absolutely, you can do anything you want with your winnings. Also if you come to Harrison I will put you in my center console so you can go anywhere you need to get the best shots.

Thanks for you help.

Dean

SHARKEY-IMAGES
04-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Consider it done !!!

Receipt ID: 5232-2042-4634-8855

One of the teams from out your way just recently made a sizable order of photos which helped with a little cash flow to allow me to give back a little.

Thanks to all of you for making this event possible.... :cheers2:

I am currently working on some things to help me get out and cover your event. Just need to finalize a few things but it is looking god so far.

Thanks again !

2TR
04-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Thanks Shark..

http://www.harrisonoffshore.com/harrison%20offshore%202009_015.htm

Wahoo 214
04-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Thank you Tim. You da man Check out Rick's link. Notice who has the banner ad.

SHARKEY-IMAGES
04-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Thank you Tim. You da man Check out Rick's link. Notice who has the banner ad.
Glad to help.

Thanks again for all the hard work you guys are doing out there !