PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Seriousoffshore

AugiePensa
03-26-2009, 10:26 AM
To the powers of and Dave, Thank You for giving OPA Racing/The Jersey Boyz their own section. I'm sure all the crews are gonna be very thankful. I'm very impressed that one phone call to Dave explaining how we would like to have our own section and dump the regional seriers stuff his answer was DONE, NO PROBLEM! I like that I can make a phone call and get an answer...not a fuc$ing machine that ain't never calling me back. Guy's, Thank You Very Much

OldSchool
03-26-2009, 10:29 AM
Your welcome Augie. Thanks for being here!:)

How was your birthday????????:26::26:

cigdaze
03-26-2009, 10:31 AM
Glad to hear. That's why we're here, it's our pleasure.
:)

Ratickle
03-26-2009, 10:38 AM
To the powers of and Dave, Thank You for giving OPA Racing/The Jersey Boyz their own section. I'm sure all the crews are gonna be very thankful. I'm very impressed that one phone call to Dave explaining how we would like to have our own section and dump the regional seriers stuff his answer was DONE, NO PROBLEM! I like that I can make a phone call and get an answer...not a fuc$ing machine that ain't never calling me back. Guy's, Thank You Very Much

That's impressive:). And I'm sure the thanks is appreciated....

Chris
03-26-2009, 10:43 AM
To be honest, we structured the competition sections during the original site setup the same way they were done "elsewhere".

From early on I wanted to be certain the site was deeply involved in the racing side of the sport. We're doing a minor facelift to the front page and some other spots- and racing will figure prominently into those changes.

cigdaze
03-26-2009, 10:59 AM
We are all here due in whole, or in part, to the efforts of racers past and present. We wholly support all forms of racing and their participants. This is the place if you're serious about offshore!

Welcome aboard everyone; enjoy the ride. And as always, if there's any way we can help to make this the premier place to be, we're all ears.

:)

MOBILEMERCMAN
03-26-2009, 11:37 AM
Your welcome Augie. Thanks for being here!:)

If there is ever anything I can help with... Just ask.

phragle
03-26-2009, 12:54 PM
with the racing season fast approaching, lets give a little thought to how we can represent ourselves at the race sites. I plan on being at 3 OPA sites doing rescue this year, and will help out any way I can.

Ted
03-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Serious will be well represented at the first race in Ocean City, I guarantee it! Augie, you know whatever you need we are here for you and the OPA, let's make it a great and safe season!

AugiePensa
03-26-2009, 02:24 PM
Nick, Jim, Guy's, you ask what I would like...I would like the young, Beautiful women just like in Nick's avitar. Now you got your work cut out. Mind you only to look :angelsad2:at cause I'm getting too fat and too old for anything :boobflash:else. Good Lord, :Angel_anim:she's beautiful.

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-26-2009, 08:56 PM
And to think someone told me The Jersey Boyz wouldn't show... :)

All they needed was a sign ! :)

http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/img/v4/p156089639-3.jpg

WELCOME ABOARD !!!

You guys will be in for one heck of a ride here !!!

cigdaze
03-27-2009, 07:53 AM
Nick, Jim, Guy's, you ask what I would like...I would like the young, Beautiful women just like in Nick's avitar. Now you got your work cut out. Mind you only to look :angelsad2:at cause I'm getting too fat and too old for anything :boobflash:else. Good Lord, :Angel_anim:she's beautiful.

Don't we all. Glad you like that...we aim to please! ;)

OffshoreRescue
03-27-2009, 09:28 AM

Don't worry Augie, I got your back. We can handle them. :biggrinjester: :drool5: